Silver Stackers Members Exclusive Event! June 8th 2013

Discussion in 'Meetings & Events' started by Emanance, May 16, 2013.

1. Emanance

Emanance Guest

2. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Aww guys! Who told him?

3. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

4. Emanance

Emanance Guest

I swear I must just not see half the new posts around here :).

5. Macros_The_Black

Macros_The_Black Member Silver Stacker

Actually on a serious note, I read Stackers on 4 devices (PC, laptop, iphone, ipad. No I'm not addicted. Honest.) always 'logged in' and ever since GP migrated to the new server I get occasions when I move from one device to another at some point in the day and there are 'not many' new posts.

Yet I can see by looking at time stamps that there indeed have been new posts since I last checked in, but they have been marked as read.

So it's either some weird cache thing, or someone is deliberately marking things as read for me!

Anyway, thought I'd mention it as maybe that has occurred for others.

Or there's a conspiracy against you Emanance and you really ARE only being shown half the posts.

*muahahahahaha*

6. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I saw the posts but didn't read them because ranting is not something I would be interested in and the title when I first saw it said something like "Webinar with Ranting Andy Hoffman...".

I thought it was a YouTube clip of a Webinar where someone had started ranting, something like the "Alex Jones ranting on Piers Morgan Show" threads so I didn't bother with it.

I am signed up now but I have yet to actually remember to turn up to any of the webinars I have signed up to in the past, and if he starts ranting I won't be there long anyway :)

7. Emanance

Emanance Guest

I think it'll be an alright webinar Jislizard.

I think his rants are less like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0cJBEMiN1c[/youtube]

And more like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AdeVvuLJEg[/youtube]

From what I hear in his interviews, I think he is more guilty of being a perma bull than a ranter. I guess he is espousing his opinion to layman pm investors everywhere. Most of these investors (like me) don't have the means to take the risks to play in and out of their positions on short term dips and rises. It'd be nice to have a pair of crystal balls :). I think his greatest critics are those who do make money on the short term movements.