Silver/ Precious Metals Podcasts.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Buffaloknight, Jun 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Buffaloknight

Buffaloknight Active Member

Hi,

Wondering if any stackers listen to or can suggest any good podcasts on Silver or Gold etc.
    At the moment I can only find the "Silver Doctors" podcast. I found it a little over the top...
    They predict silver will go to $130US in their latest episode.

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Keith Neumeyer is the most vocal mining CEO on PM manipulation from banks. Shame all the other mining CEOs don't join in with him.

I bought shares in his "first mining finance" and "silver one resources". I expect/hope to make good profits from them over next few years.

ozcopper likes this.
  3. bron.suchecki

bron.suchecki Well-Known Member

Topherclaus likes this.
  4. Topherclaus

Topherclaus Active Member

I think it is good that they allow many of these different* views on the podcast rather than just chatting away in their own little echo chamber. I do, however, think that the hype gets a little bit much when we just don't see their projections go anywhere a lot of the time. I think it is safe to say that the PMs are going up long term, but they're just swinging the bat every week hoping for a ball. Eventually they will be correct and they will gloat.

I will check out a few of Bron's suggestions. I use SD to find out the PM news and not much else. I think Neumeyer has plenty of better interviews than that most recent one.

*I say different, but they don't tend to have people on who challenge their narrative too much; they should.

5. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

My 2c is that most of those sites are a complete waste of your time as the people who drive it are selling a product. Obviously this is a generalization as they all have good guest occasionally. For the most part, they cant tell you the truth, that this is no longer a market but a manipulation unprecedented in modern history. Their income is dependent on your belief this is a market - I call BS. This entire financial scam is a manipulation and the metals "market" is based on bullion banks printing paper contracts and flooding the markets with artificial gold and silver. Yes I know that all the trolls on this forum will now appear and say Ronnie you are wrong this is a free market - sure just look at the gold price in US$ compared to the ratio of the Yen/US$ (not $/Yen but Yen /$) These are 97% correlated over the past 5 years. Amazing co-incidence.... no. The bullion banks hedge their short position in the $/Yen. So they, in this BS "make believe" world make the yen equal to gold and they create a pool deep enough to hedge their crap paper metal shorts.

The best site by far is TF metals with Craig Hempke - it costs you $12/month but its worth every cent. The rest are not worth squat... just my opinion...

clear and swoydaz like this.
  6. Aeroforce

Aeroforce New Member

Sport Money News
    Miles Franklin
    Money Metals' Weekly Market Wrap
    The Morgan Report
    Financial Survival Network
    SilverFarm.org

These are who I listen to.

7. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Is it possible that the first one should be Sprott Money News? _JLG.

Annie likes this.
  8. JOHNLGALT

I visit these as well as Silverdoctors.com

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/metals.html For reads mainly

http://www.maxkeiser.com/

http://www.zerohedge.com/

The Mike Maloney videos are a very good source https://www.youtube.com/user/whygoldandsilver

9. Aeroforce

Aeroforce New Member

Yes. Thank you. Dang autocorrect! Sprott Money News.

10. Annie

Annie New Member

Money Metals Weekly Market Wrap interviews someone each week and releases a podcast every Friday morning. He interviews people like Keith Neumeyer, David Morgan, Craig Hempke, and Jim Rickards. They are very informative podcasts.

11. JOHNLGALT

12. LonelyStacker

LonelyStacker Member

I agree that silver doctors is swinging for the fences with a lot of their silver price protections, I've only read a handful of articles from their site though.

I try to read about price manipulation but I get a lot of sorta untrustworthy articles. The extent of my knowledge concerning price manipulation is that silver is the stuff you wish you had bought with the paper, when paper was worth something. If the day comes when a box of cereal costs $17 I'll have lost all confidence in my country's ability to control its currency. And I'll buy the cereal with some silver eagles

Also I don't know of a good podcast concerning silver, sorry.