Silver Is Dead As An Investment!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by mrsilverservice, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yet you quote Jiddu Kirshnamurti in your signature who claims to have experienced mystical union. Having a sense of connection to ones origin, whether through religion or spirituality, hardly makes any individual crazy. If you are dissatisfied with the content of this thread, it is always easier to ignore than to interject senseless criticism.

2. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Stoic (imbecile) says: ^ JLG block initiating in T minus 2 hours and counting.

Do you realise how imbecilic you look with a comment like that?
    Like a little kid in the playground of the BIG KIDS, trying to act grown-up, LOLOL.
    _JOHNLGALT. destroying another NOBODY. _JLG.
    p.s. I should ignore he/she/it, but IT ((Stoic TROLL (Stalker)) is too much fun to ignore.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  3. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

I am absolutely shocked at what I am reading quote "true messiah" and "true word of God" but don't stop now :D

The Book of John Chapter 14 verse 6

I am the way,the truth and the life,and no one comes to the Father except by me :)

4. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

Thanks for that SilverSurferNan, well put.
    Gold will destroy the FED!
    bandicam 2019-07-19 16-52-26-656.jpg
    bandicam 2019-07-19 16-56-45-203.jpg

Get ready.

5. 66rounds

Im not here to proselytize to anyone, just contributing my own two cents to this clearly off-topic thread!

6. JOHNLGALT

I haven't read your post yet, but from experience, it's probably best to compose your piece in a WORD Document, & then post it, (that way you are not TIMED OUT) ((you only have a limited time to type your reply)) _JOHNLGALT.
    p.s. TROLLS, if you don't like blue FONT, go blow it.

7. SilverSurferNan

SilverSurferNan New Member

Just read that Justin Trudeau has been to Epstein Island. He is listed on the flight logs. I’m guessing he might be the PM that is being mentioned??

JOHNLGALT likes this.
  8. JOHNLGALT

I think you, & I, and others who have followed this $#!T for years will not be surprised @ what is released, but the Main Stream Media JUNKIES will have to go to their 'SAFE SPACES'.

SilverSurferNan and 66rounds like this.
  9. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

the only appropriate that is missing here is

[​IMG]

JOHNLGALT and Silver Soul like this.
  10. JOHNLGALT

[/COLOR][/B]

Or, Ehud Barak, Israel ex P.m.? This is going to be FUN.
    Do you have enough POP-Corn?
    d25d479ba59751d7c1bb867e17b5a722.gif

SilverSurferNan and 66rounds like this.
  11. SilverSurferNan

What a lot of people don’t understand is for POTUS to bring down the Fed, is that this underlining criminal activity has to be purged from every single walk of life. When this is over, Justice, not just in the USA but around the world will be restored. No more will there be one Law for them and one for us. News flash. Jussie Smollet and his lawyer are about to taste this ‘new’ justice. Once the cabal are removed, POTUS will move on the Fed which is illegal. Gold will become the standard. I’m not sure if cryptos will be used as well, but the new currency will be Gold backed.

Footnote. Have you heard about GESARA & NESARA Law? There are some airy fairy new world takes on it but in essence it means that ALL DEBT willed be wiped, including mortgages, hecs debts, personal loans etc. This is why POTUS is running up debt with record infrastructure, Military and the wall because he will beat them at their own game. Also, the ‘Wall’ is not just going to be a physical barrier, but a FIREWALL as well. Apparently Space Force is tied in there somewhere. The Fed and all Central/Reserve banks are illegal and thus all bank loans. About the only thing good that Clinton did was sign it in but it was never enacted. This will also be swept in with the Gold backed currency. A new beginning after 100 years of being debt slaves to the banking cabal.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    shinymetal and JOHNLGALT like this.
  12. JOHNLGALT

'DEEP STATE' will not go down without a fight, (Massive loss of life incident), or, start another MASSIVE war. Epidemic (EBOLA) type of distraction.
    Please don't give up the fight for JUSTICE, until 'THEY' are purged. _JLG.

66rounds likes this.
  13. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

Tony Blair also features in the flight logs.

The hardest part for me about when all this comes out is going to be holding back from saying "I told you so" to everyone in my life that has written me off as crazy over these last few years. I'm just going to have to bite my tongue, and try and be there to explain the situation and keep those around me sane.

SilverSurferNan and JOHNLGALT like this.
  14. JOHNLGALT

"Jussie Smollet and his lawyer are about to taste this ‘new’ justice."

Pluck Jussie Smollet, there are much, much, bigger fish to fry. He/she/it cannot even work out what GENDER
    (out of the 2) to belong to.
    Keep your eyes on the main game, 'TRUTH & JUSTICE'

15. JOHNLGALT

"I'm just going to have to bite my tongue, and try and be there to explain the situation and keep those around me sane."

You probably wouldn't want to mention Silver or Gold, - TOO MUCH INFORMATION FOR THEM. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    p.s. If they didn't want to use their brains before now, problem belong them.

SilverSurferNan likes this.
  16. JOHNLGALT

Jeeez, thanks for coming up to speed @sgbuyer this crap has been all over the Internet for about 2-3 years, but most people just turn on the Telly @ 5, or 6 p.m. & believe what the Mainstream 'FAKE NEWS' tells them.

17. Number 47

Number 47 Well-Known Member

I simply won't watch the new with my kids around there's too much happening in the world that they simply don't need to know.

As far as religion is concerned.
    It's bad enough that we've lied to them about father Christmas , the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy ... I'm not going to add a god to that list, that's a decision they can make on their own as adults.

JOHNLGALT likes this.
  18. SilverSurferNan

It’s been underway for nearly 3 years now. The CIA under ‘Poppy’ Bush (name not give for his seniority) installed the cabal in North Korea, Iran,Venezuela (oil) and have virtually had their own military. The CIA were driven out of NK and the special op Patriots suffered casualties and even deaths. Many deep state were also killed. See video I posted by Joe M. There are planefags as well as shipfags that monitor military and navy movements. About 6 months ago, there was a huge op in California and other areas and concerned citizens reported of hearing explosions right under their feet in downtown LA. It’s all documented. Apparently a lot of deep state hideouts are underground and have been blown up. One of the most disturbing was one such area UNDER Arlington. What a disgrace that these Patriots died in battle defending America (and these cabal orchestrated the wars) and the deep state were using their final resting place and bodies as a shield to hide under. During Poppy Bush’s funeral, it is believed the envelope the wives of Biden, Clinton, Obama, Bush and there were others received said ‘Arlington closed’. Apparently this location had connecting tunnels and the deep state knew to get there if any SHTF scenario broke out. What mongrels these deep state are. Many will end up in Gitmo and like Poppy Bush and John McCain, they will become ‘ill’. How did QAnon know the exact minute MCain would die?

JOHNLGALT and shinymetal like this.
  19. 66rounds

I agree the news and most free to air TV these days is utter trash. Its important kids get their moral grounding from more appropriate sources, preferably first hand from parents and relatives.

20. SilverSurferNan

What this will signify is that it doesn’t matter who you are, if you do wrong under the law, you will now suffer the consequences. Law abiding citizens are sick to death of these cabal/elite/celebrities etc getting away with literal murder. There is a new sheriff in town. Epstein will never see the light of day again. This is a federal INDICTMENT meaning BEFORE he was arrested a judicial panel heard crimes that he committed and gathered evidence to make sure that every loophole to get him off was closed. Want to know who personally took on his case. Jeff Sessions. Anons around the world were so upset that he recused himself at the start of the Mueller investigation but as Q said only a week ago, ‘Sessions took one for the team’. Another great site is Corey’s Digs. The list of deaths around the Clintons is around 80? And 12 bodyguards as well. They’re all listed.

JOHNLGALT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.