Silver Fractals

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Slimey, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Slimey

Slimey Well-Known Member

I have been interested in fractals for a while and as such I have compared to the gold/silver boom of the 70's with the current trends and find that they mirror each other to a large degree with the only thing different being the time frame. I roughly calculate the time factor for this trend to be about 2 - 2.5 years longer when considering peaks to trough.

Comparing silver price today and from the 70's, the trough in late 2018 could be either be the trough in early 1976 or late in 1976.

Either way, if the fractal holds ( the gold fractal is very similar across the same time frames), we will not see a return back to $50 U.S. for another 4-5 years at least.

The multiplier after this time will put gold to shame

upload_2019-7-21_9-6-54.png

upload_2019-7-21_9-6-2.png

Aurora et luna likes this.
  2. Slimey

Slimey Well-Known Member

And here is the current gold trend in U.S. dollars

looking at the silver trend from the 70's, it is remarkably similar. The gold trend right now looks like it is at the same point as the silver trend just after where it says "Dow peak".

40 years apart but the pattern repeats.

From the comparison, gold needs only to correct a little one more time and then it will begin its ascent. The silver trend is lagging by at least a year but will make up the difference very quickly at the end.

upload_2019-7-22_9-58-26.png

3. Number 47

Number 47 Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing that.
    Hopefully well all have more time to keep that stack growing.

I almost bought another kg last Thursday despite the $1 jump ... ive got another chance mid week to get to the big smoke.

I'm holding out on any selling until the next historic recurrence of silvers highs.

When it repeats, I wonder how quickly it will fall from it's high. It didn't stay there long in the 70's
    I believe that when it returns from it's next lunar landing, a much higher baseline will be set as at return to a slightly more realistic gsr.

Hopefully we won't have any issues selling physical silver during a short lived high.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  4. Slimey

Slimey Well-Known Member

upload_2019-10-4_23-10-14.png
    Fractal update for silver
    Compared to the 60's 70's trend it looks like we are only up to the 2nd pop-up out of 3 after the drop from the initial high.
    Could this mean at least 3 more years basing as the time frame between pop-ups is about 3 years?

66rounds likes this.
  5. Slimey

Slimey Well-Known Member

In continuation of my non-technical technical analysis, the 2nd pop-up in the 60's 70's silver trend occurred halfway between initial peak and the return to that same price level. It then took about half that time again to reach the parabolic high. In comparison, this would mean another 8 years before the return to $50 U.S. and another 2.5 years to the next parabolic peak ( $150 possibly ). I hope I am still alive.
    Disclaimer: This is not intended as financial advice. Please seek psychiatric assistance if you find my work actually useful.

6. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Sorry @Slimey I can only afford Fractional Gold & Silver, so, I'll just 'KEEP STACKING' as @Marchas45 advised me to do years ago, on here & on SilverDoctors website.
    G'Day Charlie from John (not my real name, lol). Saw your comment on the other one Charlie & no, I don't want another holiday, but I won't back off if it needs to be said. (Down-Under in Aussieland).