Silver Coins

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by peter dykstra, Feb 9, 2018.

?

Hi all,i'm new here and looking for advice re value of RAM roos on cards-as a full set 1993-2018.

1. value

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. advice

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. peter dykstra

peter dykstra New Member

Hi all,I'm new here,and looking for approx value of complete series of RAM roos on cards 1993-2018,26 coins.
    I have collected these over the years,and looking to sell due to advancing age. I know some are very hard to get making it a huge task to put them altogether these days. I just haven't seen them offered in a complete set anywhere to get and idea.Hate to break them up after all this time!
    Appreciate any advice you might have.

2. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

yes some has good or great resale value some just average. it would be easier to sell if you break up the set however I understand how it feels to break it up.whoever is interested in these most likely they have the recent years,I would say from 2010-2018 so those are the less desirable.1993-1998 probably a bit better and 1999-2009 are the better years especially if you have the special 2007 edition.unfortunately you as a seller need to come up with the price individually or the whole set.

3. peter dykstra

peter dykstra New Member

Dragafern. thanks for your input .I would hate to break them up.I know they are very popular esp o'seas.Even the recent 2016 one is little over a year and just about impossible to get and over AU$150 if one pops up tells me you have to be quick and keep them up to date.I did see a set back in about 2013 on Apmex and they had US$2200 or 2400 on it from memory-not seen anything else anywhere since.