SH*T Coin Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by STKR, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Polar.bear.Stacker

Polar.bear.Stacker Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call myself a vetern by any stretch. This was my first shitcoin adventure. I was just looking at the underlying mechanisms and purpse of the token

STKR likes this.
  2. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Swapped my FaithMoons for ElonGate and SPE (Save Planet Earth).

ElonGate has been very clever with their marketing, donating 80% of profits to charity. Yahoo finance recently wrote and article about their donations to Children's international charity.

https://www.elongate.cc/
    https://bscscan.com/token/0x2A9718defF471f3Bb91FA0ECEAB14154F150a385

https://www.google.com/amp/s/au.fin...ational-receives-donations-325-165600133.html

Born from a tweet from Elon Musk and making strides with their clever charity focused road map, it's just a matter of time before News outlets begin to probe Elon for his opinion on the token. One positive tweet is all it takes.

SPE - Save Planet Earth - is a a virtue signalling token with a great message. Using profits to reduce environmental impact and promote sustainability. With the Sustainability agenda well underway, the mainstream media is going to love this token if it catches on.

https://bscscan.com/token/0xdbaaa36b347d56b77ce0e36f050fceebbf9fbc38#balances

Wiping clean the filthiness of crypto speculation with dose of charity. I mean, that's one of the best marketing strategies I've seen in this space. I think they're going to take off in a big way for these reasons.

3. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

^^^^ talking marketing,Get ya self some Asscoin, that has some weird marketing by the creater, she apparently posts photos of her self on twitter with asscoin written in nikopen on her bare arse , and other asscoin fans now do the same lol

honesty these shit coins are taking any credibility there is out of cryptos. Since doge got that pump and more stupid coins come on the market, the exposure in the mainstream on cryptos has been more negative and stupid, rather than serious.
    cryptos were starting to get a more serious mainstream exposure but now its turning into a piss take more and more.
    The cyrpto crowd need to combat those coins if they want to make this a serious mainstream thing.
    Elon has likely been a curse for cryptos with his Doge tweets, making cryptos look like a joke.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    STKR and mmm....shiney! like this.
  4. STKR

Nothing funny about this crypto situation. I agree with you, however, I see the whole crypto scene as one big joke.

Im'a put my tin foil hat on for a second here...

I find it very convenient that Bitcoin was "created", or "released" amidst the GFC. I also find it very convenient that the globalists agenda was to create a CBDC and to eventually go cashless. It's also very convenient that there's been widespread adoption of cryptos by millennials...you know, the generation that didn't grow up with gold and silver as money and aren't dying off.
    Not to mention that TPTB could have destroyed the fairy tale of cryptos at any stage before gaining widespread popularity. The way I see it, Bitcoin was destined to enter the scene and take it's place as the king of crypto. IMO, The technology behind it was approved of by TPTB to eventually pave the way for their CBDC roll out. All they needed was the population to believe it was the free market introducing the technology so it would be trusted. They gained in popularity due to their speculative nature, not because of the underlying technology. If Bitcoin didn't rise in "value" exponentially, we wouldn't have the network we have today.
    That speculative element, founded on faith, trust and greed, likely wouldn't have existed if cryptos were introduced by governments or the banking cartel.

I think there's going to be an epic crash in the crypto markets, followed by some serious volatility leading to a massive rollout of CBDC selling a dream of stability in turbulent times, wrapped in the underlying tech that has already gained widespread adoption. The rise of cryptos was not spontaneous, it was carefully planned and promoted to push the globalists agenda. Cryptos are here to stay.

I believe the rise of cryptos and 'The Great Reset' are interconnected, and the timing is Just, SO CONVENIENT.

5. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Digital currencies have been around long before the GFC in one form or another so you’re being unnecessarily paranoid there. BTC was Satoshi’s solution to the double spend which had been a major deterrent in the acceptance of digital currencies in the past. It’s likely though that the events of the GFC had spurred Satoshi and his co-cryptographers in working towards their solution. That’s probably the only connection between the two.

6. mmm....shiney!

Satoshi's first email from 2008:

https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/1/

madaw1 likes this.
  7. STKR

Sometimes it pays to be paranoid. The true identity of Satoshi is unknown - another very convenient aspect of my tinfoil analysis.

I understand cryptography and the idea of digital currencies has been around for a while, but the release of Bitcoin was not by happenstance IMO. I believe the widespread adoption of Bitcoin was straight out of the globalists handbook so they could ultimately benefit from total control moving forward beyond the Horizons of The Great Reset.

This is just a belief and I have no evidence to support my position. It just coincides with my other conspiratorial beliefs that the world is a stage and certain life altering events don't happen by chance, especially in banking and finance.

adze67 and dollars like this.
  8. mmm....shiney!

I’m sure you know that sometimes we make poor decisions when we act upon beliefs that have no substance.

STKR likes this.
  9. STKR

It has plenty of substance in my view. But for anyone else to see it, they'd need to embark on a life-altering journey down the rabbit-hole of no return.
    But that's the thing about beliefs...we believe in the absence of proof, otherwise it's called knowledge.

adze67, mmm....shiney! and 66rounds like this.
  10. mmm....shiney!

Id argue you’ve been down the wrong rabbit holes.

STKR likes this.
  11. Polar.bear.Stacker

Polar.bear.Stacker Well-Known Member

Agreed, too much Jim rickards on globalisation and not enough understanding around cryptography

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  12. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

blood on the street is good for fresh buyers
    25% discount
    may be need more like
    95% discount
    yeepee
    anyway did it drop since last week? almost look a like today

13. STKR

I'm open to hearing your view point and whether you have any information that would change my perspective. I don't understand how my apparent lack of understanding of cryptography could possibly lead me down the wrong path? The cryptography element is simple to understand - the encrypting and decrypting of data being sent over a network. It's essentially just a secure message delivery system. Cryptography has been practiced for centuries in that regard.

My beliefs are surrounding the private release of crypto currencies competing with, or threatening the existence of, the globalists banking cartel. I for one do not underestimate the power, control and influence these institutions have and find it extremely unlikely crypto currencies would be allowed to take hold and redefine our financial systems unless it was by design.

Understanding the resources available to these oligarchs, there would've been plenty of opportunity to prevent the adoption of Bitcoin from 2008-2020. This is one reason I am extremely suspicious of Bitcoins origins and the widespread acceptance of cryptos over the past few years. I don't think it's as 'pure' as some believe it is.

My views will change in the face of proof to the contrary. Unfortunately, an email from a person or group hiding behind the Alias Satoshi Nakamoto is far from substantial.

66rounds and adze67 like this.
  14. mmm....shiney!

In the meantime you’ve formed a position based upon an absence of proof. ;)

15. STKR

That's right. I have reached a conclusion in the absence of proof, based on what I understand of the situation. I was saying that my beliefs may change if see evidence to the contrary... Or even an alternative view point, bread crumbs, ANYTHING - should anyone be interested in sharing. I'm always open to added perspective.

16. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Reason and rationality offer greater substance to your position than the cognitive bias of the supposed "proof" provided by cryptocultists.

The fact that we maintain an open mind about it whilst they refuse to heed any warnings against cryptos speaks volumes.

17. STKR

SPE is doing well at the moment -About 150% up from yesterday. I think ElonGate is just about to take off, up 24% right now but just started to make some nice moves.

18. mmm....shiney!

But it's neither a rational position nor reasonable as it is one formed without any evidence - it's just a conspiracy theory. Yet the OP requires the opposition to supply evidence to change his mind. That's illogical.

Contrast that position with the one held by "crypto cultists" who understand that the rationale behind the creation of cryptocurrencies is over a decade old and is clearly laid down by the creators of the various token projects in white papers, forum discussions, online communities, conferences, youtube vids etc.

You don't have an open mind. It's the complete opposite. You're antagonistic to the technology because you'd rather believe in spooks that don't exist and cling to a desire to return to an outdated monetary system that couldn't operate effectively in our modern age.

You won't "get" cryptos no matter how hard we try to open your mind. For most of us in the PM space it's an "aha" moment, that moment in time when we have a sudden insight into the value of the product. I distinctly remember my moment about 8 years ago after months of debate will @willrocks, it suddenly clicked for me.

Until that happens you're stuck in the rabbit holes running around in the darkness.

66rounds likes this.
  19. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Negative. The technology behind blockchain is revolutionary on an unimaginable scale. It's implementation in current form is what we argue about. Things like DeFi may benefit us in the first world but are in fact detrimental to the overall human condition, widening the gap between rich and poor.

This thread is a testament to open mindedness and infact underlies the most valuable use there will ever be for private cryptocurrencies: speculation.

It is completely rational to seperate ones investment for wealth from speculative tools.

20. mmm....shiney!

The complete opposite. I've posted this elsewhere:

P 9 https://www.occ.gov/publications-an...n-working-paper-chartering-fintech-future.pdf

You just don't get it.