[SGT] Paper going to ZERO - Silver $250, $350, $450 ..... Jeff Nielson

Discussion in 'Silver' started by tozak, Jul 12, 2012.

1. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Yup not much in the way of quantity but quality is there :)

2. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You want someone to give you a good short term prediction then Stella and endlessmountain hands down

You want a good mid term prediction then David Morgan and Mike Maloney is your bet

You want to know an accurate long term prediction then the only one is the one and only Ted Butler

3. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

If I had to depend on someone other than myself then I wouldn't be invested in PMs.

4. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

There's gotta be a zero added somehwhere along the line soon..... There was a clip in another thread about that huge Pawn Shop in the U.S where the owner said silver is 'the very best conductor' of electricity'...... It's used in a very wide range of products because it's much much cheaper than gold as a conductor.....Gold is for jewelry!

And there's apparently less silver than gold in the ground so eventually the manufacturers of all those electrical products, cars, trucks, ships et, etc, etc are going to start paying extra for there silver because it will still be cheaper than gold... This is not even mentioning it's use as a form of currency/trade.... Pm's are a win win for me but you gotta stay looooooooong!

5. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

It does'nt make sense.... Gold is $1600 (was $1900 last year) and Silver is presently $27..... It's just dirt cheap at the moment..... I mean REALLY cheap..... Absolute bargain investment of the century ...A Wolf in Sheeps clothing I tell you!

6. Ghost Story

Ghost Story Active Member

Silver is a high conductor Gold is not Gold can be used to coat connections so they do not corrode and they keep a good connection but not as a conductor.

7. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Gold is actually a good conductor. Of the whole periodic table, only silver and copper are better conductors than gold.

8. GoldenEgg

GoldenEgg Member

more hype....i will believe it when i see it i have just heard it too many times the past year
    yes i own physical

9. G-Log

G-Log Member

10. long88

long88 Member

i am with you.. have accumulate enough silver yet..

11. Goldmember

Goldmember Member

Sorry Roman,i just like to get different opinions and make my own decisions from there.Im no economic Rhodes Scholar mate,but i like to do whatever i like with my own money.I shouldnt have said the word "depend",what im saying is i just like to soak in info which others value and go from there...keep an open mind

12. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

Ah that's cool, I read it wrong.
    I wouldn't listen to just 1 person, certainly none that have been mentioned so far, there just isn't enough valuable news to warrant constant talk about Silver. That is why these looney's don't deserve attention, they make up crap on a daily basis to keep their following hooked.

Case in point: crash JPM buy Silver. Anyone who was promoting that doesn't deserve a second of your time.

You're far better off on websites like marketwatch than you are youtube listening to some hack in fantasy land. If you want a healthy mix of both then I would suggest visiting zerohedge.com but remember they are hit and miss with their articles.

13. Goldmember

Goldmember Member

Yeah no dramas,really just wondering who the best "forecasters" are...as far as price...certainly a hit and miss affair.