Russian opposition leader shot down near Kremlin

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by phrenzy, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Putin's 'death list': President's archenemies receive chilling threats from 'Chechen hitmen who killed Nemtsov'
    Opponents in fear of a wave of political assassinations after death threats
    Rumours of a 'hit list' in wake of opposition leader Boris Nemtsov's murder
    Close aide to exiled oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky sent a funeral wreath
    Socialite-turned-politician Kseniya Sobchak warned 'You're next' at funeral
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mies-fear-hit-list-Boris-Nemtsov-killing.html

"July 2003: Yuri Shchekochikhin, a vocal opposition journalist and member of the Russian Duma and the Kovalev Commission contracted a mysterious illness.

Witnesses said he complained about fatigue, and red blotches began to appear on his skin. They said: 'His internal organs began collapsing one by one. Then he lost almost all his hair.'

June 2004: Nikolai Girenko, a prominent human rights defender, Professor of Ethnology and expert on racism and discrimination in the Russian Federation is shot dead in his home in St Petersburg.

July 2004: Paul Klebnikov, editor of the Russian edition Forbes magazine, was shot and killed in Moscow.

Forbes reported that at the time of his death, Paul was believed to have been investigating a complex web of money laundering involving a Chechen reconstruction fund and the Kremlin.

Former spy Alexander Litvinenko was killed in 2006, leading to a clouding of relations between London and Moscow.

September 2004: Viktor Yushchenko, anti-Russian candidate for the presidency of the Ukraine, was poisoned by Dioxin.

September 2006: Andrei Kozlov, First Deputy Chairman of Russia's Central Bank, who strove to stamp out money laundering was shot and killed in Moscow.

November 2006: Former spy Alexander Litvinenko was killed in 2006, leading to a clouding of relations between London and Moscow.

The 43-year-old had been an officer with the Federal Security Service (FSB), the successor to the KGB, but he fled to Britain where he became a fierce critic of the Kremlin.

October 2006: Anna Politkovskaya, author of countless books exposing Russian human rights violations in Chechnya and articles attacking Vladimir Putin as a dictator was killed in Moscow.

She had written: 'I have wondered a great deal why I have so got it in for Putin. What is it that makes me dislike him so much as to feel moved to write a book about him?'

January 2009: Stanislav Markelov, a human rights lawyer, was shot after leaving a news conference less than half a mile from the Kremlin in January 2009.

He was appealing the early release of Yuri Budanov, a Russian military officer convicted of killing a young Chechen woman.

July 2009: Leading Russian human rights journalist and activist Natalya Estemirova was abducted in front of her home in Grozny, Chechnya, taken across the border into Ingushetia where she was shot and dumped in a roadside gutter
    "

2. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

Are you blind or what? US in bed with Saudi Arabia. This is really an example of great democracy. Looool.

Not to mention all the dictators they supported in South America. Pinochet sounds familiar?

And this is coming from Western Reuters, not some Russian media house:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/12/us-russia-nemtsov-conflict-idUSKBN0M81C920150312

Now Oldsoul will say that Reuters it's actually owned by Russians...

3. Stark

"Suicides" in Ukraine are stockpiling:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31855700

Never heard before that somebody can commit suicide by shooting itself in the neck, and that gun is not found.

4. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

^^^
    we should expect a lot of this from bankers and politicians when the western economy goes pop!

5. raven

raven Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Should expect, crikey, it's up past 30.
    If the system is in tip top shape, just imagine when it cracks !
    It will put a new meaning into the notion of "make like a Lemming"

Wonder if it will happen here, and they try that "suicide" record.

The best one was a banker suiciding from nine nails in his head.
    :)

What a joke, MSM is !

6. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZfYOKAO-BI[/youtube]

What like the Russian economy dying? No sign of that and the 'west' eg the EU, USA, Canada, Australia, Swiss etc. dwarfs Russia economically demographically and militarily. Russias economy could vanish now and no one would care. The US and EU shipped food aid to Russia the last time your glorious system of autocratic rule economically imploded. I don't think they will this time.

[​IMG]
    Source:

[​IMG]
    Source:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/thursdays_pap...cries_foul_and_secret_kidney_ailments/7815131
    "Finland's largest daily Helsingin Sanomat leads with a story on Danske Bank's grim forecast predicting another economic collapse in Russia in the coming year. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) projects that Russia's GDP will fall by 3 percent, while Russia's own central bank predicts a 4.5 percent slump. Danske Bank says the Russian economy will shrink by nearly eight percent, the same rate that brought about an economic collapse in 2009. Heli Simola, researcher for the Bank of Finland, says it is more than just Western sanctions that are to blame, as there are also structural problems, a weak rouble, a paucity of funding, an aging population and the plummeting price of oil to consider. "

Putins murders...

Russian actor and Putin critic found dead in Moscow

Police suspect foul play after Alexei Devotchenko, critic of Vladimir Putin, discovered "in pool of blood"
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...or-and-Putin-critic-found-dead-in-Moscow.html

"In 2011, the actor said he was renouncing two state acting prizes "received from Putin's hands", saying he was "ashamed". "I've had enough of all this tsar-state stuff," he wrote in a blog post. "With its lies, its cover-ups, its legalised theft, its bribe-taking and its other triumphs."

A year earlier he had urged fellow actors, artists and musicians to boycott "ultra-patriotic, propagandistic, chauvinistic, anti-Semitic, or pro-Stalinist feature films and television projects" and "agitprop documentaries".

He also called on them not to talk to "lying and tendentious state media" or to take part in Kremlin-linked banquets.
    "
    Boris Nemtsov shot dead
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...never-find-out-about-his-murder-10081897.html

"Speaking to Russia's Sobesednik news website on 10 February, Mr Nemtsov said: "I'm afraid Putin will kill me. I believe that he was the one who unleashed the war in the Ukraine. I couldn't dislike him more."

7. Stark

You are obviously some teenager posting same thing over and over again without any other argument.

Following nazi propaganda: if you repeat lie 10000 times, it becomes truth.

Now I need to copy/paste statement from Nemtsov's lawyer with every post like you are doing that Putin is afraid after Nemtsov's death and is now hiding.

8. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

The kremlin is the clearest example of fascism in the world today. The KGB/FSB are addicted to lies and anti-western propaganda just as pathetic as gobbels mob. Should you not be off in a mob shouting Heil Putler the fearless assassin and blaming foreigners, America, Nato or Jews or gays for the failures of Putlers pathetic autocracy, his pointless war and Russians corrupt bumbling economy?

Boris Nemtsov gives his last ever interview before he was shot
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSZZa125nZA[/youtube]

9. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

Hang on... Are you saying the bloke that got shot recons Putin had something to do with it? Move over Billy Meier!

10. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Have a read about little tsar Putins victims.....fascist state propagandised Russia can only tolerate respect for the leader putin. Golobalresearch.ca, zero hedge are kremlin agitprop dumps no better than a kremlin fox news backed by paid kremlin trolls.....

Here's the real economic collapse...the ruble under putin. Here's a list of putins Russia and its political murders....

Russian fascism. Ultra nationalist, single autocratic ruler , xenophobic, propagandising, militaristic, corrupt, intolerant and imperialistic, crude and dysfunctional with a lame horse second world energy and arms export(only thing its leads in the world at) economy run by mafia oligarchs backing a little tsar putin and a kgb/fsb police state..................

Putin's 'death list': President's archenemies receive chilling threats from 'Chechen hitmen who killed Nemtsov'
    Opponents in fear of a wave of political assassinations after death threats
    Rumours of a 'hit list' in wake of opposition leader Boris Nemtsov's murder
    Close aide to exiled oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky sent a funeral wreath
    Socialite-turned-politician Kseniya Sobchak warned 'You're next' at funeral
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mies-fear-hit-list-Boris-Nemtsov-killing.html

"July 2003: Yuri Shchekochikhin, a vocal opposition journalist and member of the Russian Duma and the Kovalev Commission contracted a mysterious illness.

Witnesses said he complained about fatigue, and red blotches began to appear on his skin. They said: 'His internal organs began collapsing one by one. Then he lost almost all his hair.'

June 2004: Nikolai Girenko, a prominent human rights defender, Professor of Ethnology and expert on racism and discrimination in the Russian Federation is shot dead in his home in St Petersburg.

July 2004: Paul Klebnikov, editor of the Russian edition Forbes magazine, was shot and killed in Moscow.

Forbes reported that at the time of his death, Paul was believed to have been investigating a complex web of money laundering involving a Chechen reconstruction fund and the Kremlin.

Former spy Alexander Litvinenko was killed in 2006, leading to a clouding of relations between London and Moscow.

September 2004: Viktor Yushchenko, anti-Russian candidate for the presidency of the Ukraine, was poisoned by Dioxin.

September 2006: Andrei Kozlov, First Deputy Chairman of Russia's Central Bank, who strove to stamp out money laundering was shot and killed in Moscow.

November 2006: Former spy Alexander Litvinenko was killed in 2006, leading to a clouding of relations between London and Moscow.

The 43-year-old had been an officer with the Federal Security Service (FSB), the successor to the KGB, but he fled to Britain where he became a fierce critic of the Kremlin.

October 2006: Anna Politkovskaya, author of countless books exposing Russian human rights violations in Chechnya and articles attacking Vladimir Putin as a dictator was killed in Moscow.

She had written: 'I have wondered a great deal why I have so got it in for Putin. What is it that makes me dislike him so much as to feel moved to write a book about him?'

January 2009: Stanislav Markelov, a human rights lawyer, was shot after leaving a news conference less than half a mile from the Kremlin in January 2009.

He was appealing the early release of Yuri Budanov, a Russian military officer convicted of killing a young Chechen woman.

July 2009: Leading Russian human rights journalist and activist Natalya Estemirova was abducted in front of her home in Grozny, Chechnya, taken across the border into Ingushetia where she was shot and dumped in a roadside gutter
    "

Russian actor and Putin critic found dead in Moscow

Police suspect foul play after Alexei Devotchenko, critic of Vladimir Putin, discovered "in pool of blood"
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...or-and-Putin-critic-found-dead-in-Moscow.html

"In 2011, the actor said he was renouncing two state acting prizes "received from Putin's hands", saying he was "ashamed". "I've had enough of all this tsar-state stuff," he wrote in a blog post. "With its lies, its cover-ups, its legalised theft, its bribe-taking and its other triumphs."

A year earlier he had urged fellow actors, artists and musicians to boycott "ultra-patriotic, propagandistic, chauvinistic, anti-Semitic, or pro-Stalinist feature films and television projects" and "agitprop documentaries".

He also called on them not to talk to "lying and tendentious state media" or to take part in Kremlin-linked banquets.
    "
    Boris Nemtsov shot dead
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...never-find-out-about-his-murder-10081897.html

"Speaking to Russia's Sobesednik news website on 10 February, Mr Nemtsov said: "I'm afraid Putin will kill me. I believe that he was the one who unleashed the war in the Ukraine. I couldn't dislike him more."

11. Stark

Like you didn't copy this 10000 times already, maybe adding few more lines ever time. You think that if people will read it more times they will believe it, but you are only making it worse.

Now I'm fascist. Few pages ago you wanted to make victims of nazis more irrelevant.

Like a damaged vinyl player or Duracell rabbit... And copy/pasting and copy/pasting... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

12. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

You must have missed the above text. I understand the list of murders associated with putins presidency do not disturb you?

13. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

You must have missed the above text. I understand the list of murders associated with putins presidency does not disturb you?

14. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Show me a world leader who doesn't have blood on his hands :rolleyes:
    Most of them just manage to hide it better ;)

15. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

So you recognise that putins presidency is behind all those assassinations and you assume all political leaders use assassins to kill journalists, human rights workers, solicitors, actors and political opponents?

I think you really believe that too. You can't even imagine an alternative.

16. col0016

col0016 Active Member

Wait... Do you really not think the CIA does this?! (Of course mainly on other countries)

17. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

"In the current climate of crackdown on freedoms of expression, assembly and association, this is a cold-blooded murder of one of those free voices whom the authorities have so actively sought to silence" said Denis Krivosheev, Amnesty International's Regional Deputy Programme Director for Europe and Central Asia.

"There is already a list of unsolved political murders and attacks in Russia, the investigations of which were under 'personal control' of senior Russian politicians. We cannot allow Boris Nemtsov to become just another name on this list."

So you see the USA and in particular the CIA as murderous
    and you also think putins presidency is behind all those assassinations
    and you assume all political leaders use assassins to kill journalists, human rights workers, solicitors, actors and political opponents
    but because you think the CIA do it -it is OK that Putins government is doing it??

You aim to meet the standards of barbarity you attribute to foreign bogymen?

Sorry I always miss the logical leap when the innumerable ills of Russian politics are discussed and someone says 'but the west is evil' as if that explains away putinist fascism. It is a cop out.

18. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

NO you dumbass , now your just putting words in my mouth ,
    For somebody who has NO idea what is actually going on , you sure have a lot of BS coming out your mouth .
    As mentioned before
    If you keep repeating yourself , it doesn't make it the truth :D

19. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

20. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

So what rank was your grandfather in the kgb? Is that how you got to Australia? Why leave the USSR/Putinstan if it is so great?

Borris Nemtsov has a few words for you.

You deny the long list of known murders - Do you also deny there are Russian troops in Ukraine?