RTA

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by Dusty, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

Pretty boring this one would be for most of you as there's no conspiracy theory's or it's attached to gold, silver or has little to no trades BUT 'I keep buying and buying when I can get a good price and I've got another buy order in at 0.175.

Everything about them screams successful future and high gains in the next few years so instead of waiting for interest to grow I just keep chipping away (stacking the shares) knowing Nic Curtis is steering the ship and it's only a matter of time until he's got her sailing full steam ahead.

2. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Good idea. Stick with what you feel comfortable with.
    All boats will float once the shift out of bonds and dead currencies really takes hold. Gold silver rice oil wheat uranium etc etc.....when something is cheap, no one wants it but once it is expensive, people fall over themselves to get it.

3. finicky

finicky Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

N Curtis Chrman RTA
    [imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/1893_rta_all_data_mthly_aug.gif][​IMG][/imgz]

N Curtis Chrman LYC
    [imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/1893_lyc_mthly_all_data_mthly.gif][​IMG][/imgz]

RTA:

Year ------------------ FY11 ..FY11 FY12 FY13
    Cash Flow (cents) -- -2.5 -3.0 -4.6
    NTA -------------------------------- 0.08

Cash position at end of June quarter 1,753,000
    Operating cash outflow was 2,889,000
    Received Receipts from Joint Venture partner 1,967,00. Don't know whether that will be recurring or for how long if so.

Pay less than book value or NTA, whichever is less, for stocks like these - that would be less than 8c.
    N Curtis paid with 7,920,00 shares in FY 2012. Your risk their reward.

4. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

A shiny market rule: past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
    Applies on both positive> and negative>
    Another shiny market rule says to buy after cash outflow and sell after cash inflow.
    Not that I know a DANG thing 'bout this, just copying 'round wildly! :D

5. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

There port is the key and TODD group.
    Watch Flinders (FMS) as it's the kick off then followed by a very easy transition to expand the capacity to transport ore from RTA's port at a very tidy $$$.

Atlas iron are snooping to access the port so RTA as a mining company is minuet compared to profits it will generate from there port.

RTA shares can jump very easily once someone wants a few shares as there isn't many to be had with it being very tightly held.

The talk through the mining industry up North is of RTA's port and Flinders high grade ore deposits and the size to which it has the capicity to grow.