RT - Max Keiser - Good Times Ahead For Bitcoin - Better Than AU/Ag?

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by VRS, Apr 10, 2013.

1. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

http://rt.com/op-edge/bitcoin-derivatives-good-development-594/

"The early adopters of bitcoin like the fact that it is completely outside the professional traders and hedgies of Wall St. and City of London, so news that these guys have now discovered Satoshi's baby is worrying. The clue as to why I think these fears are overblown is in the rest of Jon's tweet. He makes reference to gold and silver and how they are traded on futures markets. On one hand yes, this is true, bitcoin derivatives are coming but I think we need to understand why, unlike in the cases of gold and silver, this is a good thing."

2. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Keiser is a complete pratt. Watched his last show, he has become the champion of Bitcoin, he calls it a "hard currency with intrinsic value" and he now speaks about "silver bugs" as though they are some kind of loopy cult who haven't seen the Bitcoin light. This from the creator of his own silver rounds and the "CJPMBS" campaign. He is a nutter. Where does he get "intrinsic value" from? It is a virtual trading concept that ceases to exist when you don't have a computer and internet connection.

3. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Mate I think you should see MK's longer term reportage on PM agendas for what they are - the bit coin angle's a minor incidental...