Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Drops Vaccine Truth Bomb Live on TV

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by GoldenEye, Jun 24, 2017.

1. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Pentagon presentation showing how a vaccine can alter your thinking:

2. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Anybody trying to make a solid for or against assertion should leave the above highlighted text back wherever it was cut and pasted from. Why state twice that flu vaccinations are injected directly into the bloodstream via hypodermic needles? Apart from using repeatedly emotive and gruesome terms (hands up here who loves having needles inserted in them?) both times the same intentional (imo) mistruth is its central basis.

Flu vaccinations are delivered via intramuscular injection in most people's arm, leg or arse. These are the meaty parts of humans and the chances of delivering directly into a vein or artery are zip. You should maybe ask some people who have had a flu shot and miraculously survived, some after doing it year in, year out.

Disclosure: I have had the flu. 4 days in hospital, 3 of them plugged into intravenous drips of antibiotics and saline and all sorts of other shit they refused to tell me about. (See what I mean about adding unnecessary crap.)
    I was in a 4 bed ward and had to walk about 10 metres to get to the toilet with my multi-injectors on a mobile drip in tow. The walk back to the bed when my oxygen sats dropped to around 90% I could just manage but I would sleep 2-4 hours after. Oxygen I couldnt get a trolley for so you learn quick to stick the mask or prongs and turn the tap on.

6 weeks at home doing bugger all after. Anyone who has had less than this type of an effect on them has not had Influenza.

I have had about 30 flu vaccinations and some had me feeling crap for a day or 5 afterwards, some years I've even cut back my smoking for a week or two, others no reaction. Did not have a flu shot the year I contracted it.

Thank you for your patience in reading this but your brains will be better off for having done so.:)

3. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sheltered life much? Ask anyone who has attended a severe head injury accident and they’ll tell you they aren’t the same, and not for the better. I believe in this particular law as it protects the mental health of innocent bystanders who needn’t be subjected to the carelessness of others in a way that devastates them. I get the corrosion of freedom aspect but it’s something people need to suck up in communities our size.

regarding vaccines.. worth putting a solid few months into actual scientific research on the topic. People acting like the government is force feeding you 5g of psychedelic mushrooms. The personal assessment should be based on risk tolerance. Perhaps there are more vaccines being administered than statistically makes sense but the demon is not the vaccine itself it is the industry or lobby behind it, like so many politicised issues. I believe you are missing out on understanding a true marvel of human accomplishment by not understanding this breakthrough. And the people thinking that it is working against natural immunity what nonsense - it’s like saying lifting weights is against nature because iron plates didn’t exist to encourage muscle growth ‘back in the day’

4. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

Free speech is a funny thing.

5. crewy

crewy Member

6. JohnnyBravo300

I've never had a flu shot and no thanks. I get sick about every ten years or so.

Seems to be a common theme with non vaccinators. Dont try to fix what isnt broken is a rule every man learns.

metalzzz and madaw1 like this.
  7. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

I've got flu last time over 30 years ago and the last vaccination when I was a kid. People have argument for and against vaccination,but have no idea(these for) what's inside the vaccine. Try to get the answers from any doctor-they don't know either or don't want to know-no wonder the ordinary people follow like heard of sheeps the advice about vaccination.

8. JohnnyBravo300

Yep not knowing what's in it ruins it for me too.

GoldenEye likes this.
  9. GoldenEye

10. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Kermit the frog disagrees

11. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

We vaccinate our kids ONLY because it is a part of belonging to society.
    As far as the rest of your comment goes i do not think you have the full grasp of what flu vaccine prevents.
    It is NOT going to stop the next flu pandemic as you suggest may have happened in 1918.
    The flu vaccines are a grouping of known and CIRCULATING (or best guess of what is circulating) to protect the vulnerable.
    The 1918 flu pandemic could not have been stopped by vaccination at the time, and a flu vaccine now will not stop the next 1918 type pandemic.
    The pandemic occurred for exactly the same reason this Covid19 pandemic kicked off, IT IS NOVEL AND WE HAVE NO IMMUNITY.
    So when the next flu pandemic hits we will all be vulnerable and any current vaccines will not protect us because it will be a new variation that we have no immunity for.
    I think vaccines are great for protecting the vulnerable in our society but i have this (unfounded) feeling that long term it may harm humanities evolution.

12. GoldenEye

13. crewy

crewy Member