Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Drops Vaccine Truth Bomb Live on TV

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by GoldenEye, Jun 24, 2017.

1. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yeah, I agree with your sentiments - it's very sad. Both major parties have dissolved our rights and liberties using the usual excuses:
    a) Public Good/Health
    b) Save the Children
    c) Stop Terrorism
    d) Stop Money Laundering/Tax Evasion

GoldenEye and madaw1 like this.
  2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Actually, I don’t think that is a problem. That money is taxpayer’s money (ignoring the fact that the gov. prints money), now as it’s taxpayer’s money it comes with strings attached. One of those strings is that vaccinations are linked to welfare benefits, there are some taxpayers who disagree with that, but there are others who agree with the policy.

So if you want the money that is being gifted to you by the government, you play the government’s rules.

3. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

Actually,I think there is a problem. You have tried to explain it very well-I have to admit it. Tell me ,why are the vaccinations linked to welfare benefit in the first place?!!! Would you like and your family to be implanted with chip like dogs or cats?,but if you not agree you have to pay lets say 80 percent income tax. Would it be fair to link your implant with your income tax?-you will say definitely no.There are a lot of people who agree with the policy of receiving money- not receiving vaccination-they simply have no choice.

So if you want the money that is being gifted to you by the government, you play the government’s rules.[/QUOTE]
    I agree 100 percent with you as long as government doesn't pass any law which affect my and my family body,spirit and mind. I think this fundamental right of every human being.

4. mmm....shiney!

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if you argued that you are a taxpayer so you're entitled to get your tax dollars back in the form of a government handout, it's much the same argument as used by private schools and it's quite compelling IMO.

madaw1 likes this.
  5. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What facts are you referring to? flu vaccines or other vaccines like Hep B, MMR etc...

If you talk to any credible doctor or “scientist” they will tell you there is no positive significance regarding the flu vac. Other vaccines there are though.

6. mmm....shiney!

Go back through this thread.

7. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

If the Government give you $1000 to vote for them,and you hate the ruling party would you play the government’s rules and vote for them? I'm curious for argument sake.

8. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

How can we determine any credible doctor or “scientist” ? -because he or she has written 10,100 or 500 publication?

9. leo25

Ok you don’t seem to be talking about flu vaccines. That one is clear, It has no net positive effect.

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  10. leo25

Yea that’s a tough question with no easy answer. With out directly knowing people and getting access to raw data you can’t really know.

11. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

This is where individual rights come in against collectivism.
    If individual rights are a thing there, doesnt sound like they recognize the individual.

And coming from the same people that bring us chemtrails hehe.

12. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Good point.

For those Australians old enough...remember the Dr William McBride - Foundation 41 scandal and his manipulation of research data.

https://www.afr.com/politics/science-and-foundation-41-19881109-k334v

Back on the flu vac. New medicines require TGA approval in Aust (same as the FDA in the US) which can take years due to trials and testing, but the flu shots get rolled out annually and their make-up is usually changed from year to year. It appears the TGA does little to no actual testing themselves and relies on O/S data and an external panel of "experts" to advise. Looks to me like "little care, no responsibility" on the part of the TGA and Commonwealth Govt as the approval process for each years new strain of flu shot appears to go against the standard approval processes for other medicines.

https://www.tga.gov.au/vaccines-overview

66rounds and madaw1 like this.
  13. mmm....shiney!

We novices have to rely on peer review as published in credible journals.

14. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How is it that food manufacturers have to list every ingredient and potential allergen on every food packet and label in the supermarket but drug companies are allowed to keep completely secret the contents of a hypodermic that they inject straight into your blood stream?

How is it that every trace allergen has to be listed on food packets but not on vaccinations? I am not against vaccinations as a concept but I can see why they also kill and permanently damage so many people. If you happen to be allergic to squalene or one of the other compounds in that hypodermic and they inject it into your vein you just got your ticket punched.

personally I am glad that I was vaccinated against smallpox and tetanus and cholera when I was working in certain countries but I completely avoid regular flu lottery injections and I never get the flu.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    Holdfast, 66rounds and Oddjob like this.
  15. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This is exactly my stance
    I am a medical scientist
    The principles of vaccination are sound and work
    But trusting big pharma to not inject me with their rubbish is a definite no go for me.
    No yearly flu vax ever, although I must say I do trust the ones we produce here in parkville via chicken egg inoculation. All other vaccines avoided unless absolutely necessary.

Holdfast and Shaddam IV like this.
  16. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Would you take a vaccine from someone like Bill Gates who wants to reduce the world’s population?

66rounds and Shaddam IV like this.
  17. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

and knowing that most pharmaceuticals are made in China and that the fake and counterfeit pharma market out of there is a huge problem for the whole world makes me even more wary. I would not trust Bill Gates any more that I would trust a politician.

Holdfast and 66rounds like this.
  18. metalzzz

metalzzz Well-Known Member

I’ve never had a flu shot in my life and I don’t believe I’ve ever had the flu...ever. Although last August I got a strange virus/flu slammed me for a week. Seemed to get better then smacked for another 2 weeks. Throats never been the same since, always has build up down the back of my throat ever since I got what ever it was. Some people are speculating covid was in last years flu season...things that make you go hmmmm.
    Funnily enough, that visit to the doctors for that last year. Handed over my Medicare card, it was expired by 5 years! That’s how bad it was that it made me go in.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  19. GoldenEye

A bit unfair to the polly's. Just because you can't find a trustworthy politician doesn't mean they're not out there. :(

Shaddam IV likes this.
  20. GoldenEye

I had a similar thing with a cough that started early Jan. The doctor said my lungs were perfect and it was only a throat virus and didn't prescribe anything, saying it should clear up on it's own. Anyhow, it's been nearly 4 months and it's 99% gone, but still the occasional cough. I've never had any illness like this, or one that lasted this long, and so seems to be totally different to anything I've had before.

I checked up the coronavirus history and apparently it's already been around for many years and hasn't been a major issue. I'm now thinking that maybe I've already had coronavirus and don't need to worry about the latest alleged pandemic.

metalzzz likes this.