Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Drops Vaccine Truth Bomb Live on TV

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by GoldenEye, Jun 24, 2017.

1. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

http://yournewswire.com/robert-kennedy-truth-bomb-vaccine/
    Also:
    Vaccine skepticism In Australia now punishable by 10 years in jail
    https://cairnsnews.org/2017/06/24/v...australia-now-punishable-by-10-years-in-jail/

willrocks likes this.
  2. barneyrubble

barneyrubble Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. GoldenEye

willrocks likes this.
  4. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This point always gets me. Big pharma should be subject to the same laws as everyone else.

If vaccines are as safe as they say, they should be able to adequately compensate the minuscule number of complications. And it should be done in a public court, not secretive courts.

Davros10, 66rounds and GoldenEye like this.
  5. GoldenEye

My thinking is that people should be fully informed of the advantages and disadvantages of vaccines so they can make an informed decision. At the moment they're only getting one side of the argument and then they're being coerced, or forced into getting their children protected/poisoned.

6. willrocks

7. willrocks

It looks like there was a push for a similar closed court for vaccine injuries in Australia.

http://www.news.uwa.edu.au/20190430...-urged-adopt-compensation-rare-vaccine-injury

IMO it's concerning that they want to keep these proceedings private. This prevents the public being made aware of vaccine injuries and statistics, and can also be used to silence victims.

Also these courts only deal with acute injuries, and fail to address (or even recognize) any chronic side effects of vaccines.

8. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The drug companies have been relieved of ALL liability thanks to Congress. They can even deliberately kill people and never be charged or sued

willrocks likes this.
  9. willrocks

Read the comments on this clip:

10. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This thread is going to rival the climate thread. Game on! :D

Oddjob and GoldenEye like this.
  11. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Love a good vaccine. Used to line up like a good boy every year and get my flu shot, then await the inevitable onset of flu one month later and be floored for a week. Then one year..about 10-12 years back I forgot / didn't make the time (can't remember exactly) to get the flu shot and strangely I didn't get the flu that year...hmmm.

Thus no more flu shots and apart from the odd head cold and a only a days in total off work due to the sniffles, touch wood, no flu for over a decade. Can't say that works for everyone, but I've been healthier since not getting the flu shot. Note: I do take L-Lysine (amino acid supplement) that attacks viruses and that seems to work for me in warding off the flu.

If between 5-20% of the population get the flu each year, I'll also go with the 80-95% chance of not getting it. Seems a better bet.

willrocks and GoldenEye like this.
  12. GoldenEye

Similar story to above: When I used to work for the govt we lined up every year for the flu injections and I got sick with flu or colds nearly every year, but since stopping these vaccinations I'm rarely sick.

Shaddam IV and willrocks like this.
  13. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No issues for people not giving vaccines to kids. ‘but if the kid gets preventable virus or poli or such, the medical cost should be paid for by the parents. If they can’t afford it, there is always crowd funding.

14. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm opposed to compulsory vaccination since giving the option of refusing to vaccinate your family is a very effective means of thinning out the less intelligent from the herd.

:D:D

sammysilver likes this.
  15. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

me to, do you also believe that seatbelts and helmets should not be compulsory?

sammysilver likes this.
  16. Jason1

Jason1 Active Member

Often common colds get called the flu, If you are hit by a proper influenza you definitely know about it, and you dont just get a sniffly nose and feel a bit crappy you end up in hospital in the contagious ward.
    50million people died from it in 1918.
    fast forward and we have vaccines to help prevent pandemics like that.
    So you might find your getting a common cold that may be on the stronger side of the cold spectrum but you wouldnt find your self on the receiving end of a pandemic virus like the spanish flu.
    Tobe fair there are constantly new strains of the flu coming around that the immunizations wouldnt protect you against but some of the more common already known strains that are covered, where some one isnt immunized against can definitely kill some one quickly and they do and have.
    Some strains have been almost eradicated out of most first world countries due to immunization and better living conditions obviously helped a huge amount as well but many can still be found in third world countries and can easily return, Due with how common it is for people to travel to these areas, or people fro mthose areas traveling from those areas they can find their way to even some one from a first world country who isnt immunized.
    So yer getting a cold after a flu vaccine may suck but if you seriously got the full brunt of the influenza then you would truly know about it.
    It would likely take a new virus to see a pandemic like the one of 1918 these days however if everybody stopped immunizing them selves against the known current flu strains, they could easily have enough punch and ability to spread and kill allot of people and be pandemic in nature with out any interference.

As for autism and all that I dont know and would hate to comment either way, if that is true then it sucks. one thing is for sure Living your entire life in an Iron lung because of diseases like polio for example would f'n suck, so is it worth the entire population to stop taking the vaccines? it was almost eradicated because of immunization programs but its been making a bit of a comeback due to complacency and people thinking they no longer need to immunize them selves against it. So I guess you need to weigh it all up.

Im not debating weather big farma is hiding facts like these immunizations are causing big side effects as I dont know, but just reminding some of the things that have been successful from these vaccines, and sure quality of living has helped also, but we do inadvertently come in contact with people who come from areas who dont have that quality of life or may even visit these countries where polio for example still exists places like the Philippines, Pakistan and so on, which is where immunization has been successful.

"do you also believe that seatbelts and helmets should not be compulsory?''

Nope I certainly dont, removing those laws would help natural selection to weed out the weakest links lol

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    Oddjob likes this.
  17. willrocks

0.5% chance of having any permanent disability from polio (1 in 200 cases).

0.05% chance of dying from polio.

Most people who contracted polio had no symptoms.

Because polio is spread via the faecal-oral route, it is eliminated with better hygiene practices.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/poliomyelitis

yennus likes this.
  18. Jason1

Jason1 Active Member

Do you think for a second every person who works in the kitchen at a restaurant you have been to and has had contact with your food has perfect hygiene or all come from first world countries? and as you said many people have no symptoms and so unknowingly have the disease.
    My partner is a chef, and some of the stories ive heard about bad chefs and poor hygiene in some low end and upmarket restaurants you would be shocked at how much of some ones else's fecal matter, spit and skin you would likely have ingested over the years.
    ffs then you have the extra fun of products that come from third world countries grown in human shit, like we saw with frozen berries that caused people to get hepatitis, imported prawns and fish that are farmed in sewage water ingesting fecal matter, the hepatitis problem from local strawberries where it was traced back to a back packer who cut them selves and bled into the punnets which saw people get hepatitis, and you dont think you could get other diseases that way also? So Yer your own personal Hygiene helps, but its not always about your hygiene, it doesn't really take much for these things to spread. would only take one dirty back packer to not wash their hands, working in a fruit packing shed for hundreds of people to be exposed to their diseases.
    PS I have already mentioned the better living conditions as being helpful. So dont miss quote what I said or in this case purposely leave that detail out.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  19. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

20. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Absolutely.

madaw1 and mmm....shiney! like this.