Rickards says new interesting things.

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by JulieW, Apr 2, 2017.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. barneyrubble

barneyrubble Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well not exactly more specific dates. Still an interesting 50 minutes with Rickards reiterating his familiar scenarios for global financial systems.

For all of us here, I am sure we can appreciate his vote for silver.

3. JulieW

I think predictions on dates are usually wrong, so that was of little interest to me, but his "10 years" reference was notable, especially in light of his comments on IMF skuldduggery and his slant on Soros. If you were making a long term plan, intervals of 10 years are easy to write.

4. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Is soros even a key player?

Since Soros activity is usually on shares or instruments traded on stock exchange, everyone gets to know what he is doing, all his active trades are reported to ses in a quarterly basis. So he is like an open book.

In fact we know more about his finances than trump, not sure why he is considered the secret behind the scene mastermind.

Compare him to the richest family in the world with $90 billion, (3x the wealth of Soros) kochs owns and bankrolls the grass roots tea party in the US.

5. JulieW

Rickards says Soros funds think tanks etc are promoting the Popper version of social engineering and that there is a definite program for what's referred to as "piecemeal social engineering" - a sort of gradualism, with a final destination in mind which may change as new knowledge appears. One world government, currency etc are the ultimate destination it appears.

6. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yeah maybe, but I dont think a think tank does much other than propose. Someone or an entity have to fund the outcome.
    For all we know the think tanks he supports are jobs for kids or jobs for friends kids, much like Bill Gates support various think tanks?

In any case if Soros wasn't a leading Hedge Fund Manager I would put much more credence to any "secret" mastermind stories.
    But since any changes to his holding have to reported quarterly, be it personal or as the hedge manager, if he diverted coulpe of hundred million dollars for nefarious deeds, everyone would know in three months, unless he had to report ealier due to share holding rules, I rule him out.

Much like when Soros bought tons of gold and than sold it all few months back, it was reported by Bloomberg, CNN, and just about every gold publication etc