Rickards Predicts World Money - 1/1/17

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by SilverDJ, Dec 3, 2016.

1. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

An ad just popped up on the forum linking to this Rickards classic:
    You've been WARNED! :rolleyes:
    http://pro.rickards-strategic-intel...NSB11?gclid=COrTxuCL2NACFZaSvQodFzQDOg&h=true

TLDL;
    The "trigger event" will be BRICS will have 15% veto power (currently 14.9%) at the IMF and "world money" will take over the USD.

Steps to protect against:
    You guessed it!
    1) Load up on real gold before it goes to $10000 oz
    2) get out ahead of the collapsing market (3000-4000 point drop)
    He's got some super secret stock that has an option on $400 gold
    3) Get your own "world money" while you can. He just so happens to have a secret link to setting up an account that can get "unofficial access" to "word money".

He just wants you to sign up for his "Stategic Intelligence" service to get this info for "free" :rolleyes:

2. Phil_Stacker

Phil_Stacker New Member

If anyone really believes they have a secret winning formula they wouldn't share it unless they were altruistic which means that the secret would be shared with all.

Are bibles sold at large profits?

He may be 100% correct, if so why become wealthy now by saving some when he could either save many or make little now and lots when his secret pays off.

3. masmas

masmas New Member

Well, so far what I have been experiencing after subscribing to that newsletter for AUD$ 99 annually and reading through most of Jim Rickards 's books:

1. Buy the precious metals when you've got some spare cash and allocates at least 10% of your investible money or asset to precious metals.
    2. When you buy physical Gold & Silver, think of it like "Insurance" not some commiditioes to trade like stocks.
    3. Hold it for long term.
    4. Gold price is manipulated by big players to profit them in the short term, hence #3 above.

I must admit that I bought most of the precious metals back then while it was on the highest position this year after Brexit AUD$ 1777 for 1oz Gold. This is just after I subscribe the newsletter & finished up reading The new case for gold book..

Hope that helps.

4. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Was there ever any doubt we couldn't?!!

5. masmas

masmas New Member

Sorry mate, I was clicking the submit button acccidentally instead of Preview :cool: