Rev Nile's Zoe' law passed! Feminazis frothing at the mouth.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Byron, Nov 22, 2013.

1. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

Its 2013 - gooby..... case closed - you lost
    That argument is undeniable. My post is newer - therefore your older post is outdated and irrelevant. You dont really have anything to say, other than telling me ive won.

2. gooby

gooby New Member Silver Stacker

Nope, because I am currently en route back to 1932 to see what's up with you.

3. SilverSanchez

Sorry mate - you cant

I win... 2013 - i dont have to think or know anything.
    I just need to poke fun and blab on - and then say 2013

Get into the now.... I know logic... in know 2013 wins everything

4. gooby

If they are the only criteria, you definitely win. Big time. Congrats.

5. SilverSanchez

Its pointless, its 2013

We dont need old outdated laws like property rights, criminal laws.... come on its 2013.!!!
    Im so great because I said so, its 2013.

You say your logical, you say your scientilfic. Your claiming you know better and then you come up with 'its 2013'

You are stupid, flat out stupid nieve person, gooby. Go home and dont say another word to me. You are stupid!

6. SilverSanchez

All this stress over a stupid arrogant juvenile idiot, with the mentality of a freakin high school brat.

7. gooby

Wow. it's only Thursday night... what are you doing drinking so hard?

Why are you flipping out so much because you posted something that, to paraphrase said: the law used to prohibit abortions, but they changed it and now abortions are legal, and I agreed? You're right, they were illegal, but now they're not (although you previously said they were.... oh, wait... that might be it... oops).

8. gooby

Quoted to avoid further intellectual dishonesty.

9. gooby

Yes, and there are problems when the religious claim that their conclusions are based on science and logic, but their science and logic has led them to a conclusion like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfucpGCm5hY[/youtube]

and the complete banana man talk:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igui2YoHXs8[/youtube]

10. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G_zSos8w_I[/youtube]

11. gooby

The Dunning-Kruger effect. Whereby the hopeless assume that they are talented, and the talented assume that everybody else is at least as good as they are.

And John Cleese is always welcome on my screen.

12. boyracer

boyracer Member

Sadly predictable response. SilverSanchez, I've always found that the people calling others stupid while making silly spelling mistakes generally reveal more about themselves than their intended target. It is just plane (sic) stupid.

Your argument (if I can even call it that) has become more shrill and ridiculous with each post although your continual and increasingly poor spelling mistakes were at least amusing. Odd for someone of university level education but there you go.

I can't speak for gooby but I'm certainly not going to spend any more time trying to convince you - your ingrained religious fundamentalism prevents you from seeing any point of view except your own.

yes yes I know, I am probably also a stupid, flat out stupid nieve (sic) person according to your warped mind. You will however note that I was quite prepared to allow and accept your point of view even though I disagreed with it - I merely wished to demostrate that it was not a view that was some immutable law of nature or backed by "sciency" stuff. It was just a position with different sets of inherent contradictions as another position. You were unable to grasp even that simple fact. That you are that hidebound by your own sense of "rightness" is what is really on show here and is quite silly. Not that you have the ability to realise it.

13. SilverSanchez

Sllenipg mskaties are ielravrnt to the isuse.
    I called a stupid person - stupid
    A stupid person is a person who refuses information from outside themselves.

And its always easier (as gooby shows) to ridicule, critique and assume all sorts of things about someone, rather than deal with what they are saying.

Also if people are too stupid to realise or to selfish to care that the rule of law is important for everyone, that just makes it harder for people trying to do something about it. When governments start presuming they can bestowe and remove rights is close to the 'end' historically of that previous phase of the contry's freedom.

14. boyracer

boyracer Member

As opposed to some other insitution where it's rulers are "appointed by god" start presuming they can bestow and remove rights???

Again your position has inbuilt contradictions - either the right of the mother or the right of the foetus takes precedence. At some point one or the others rights are removed.

Definitely my last post on this subject. For realz.

15. SilverSanchez

If a 'right' is able to be in conflict like in this issue - one or both are not a rights.

So now, today in Victoria, women have the ability to chose abortion (not because they dont want a baby) but because they dont want a female baby, or a slightly disabled baby... etc etc

Its become absurd, the slippery slope everyone was claiming is untrue has arrived en force.

There really is no logical and reasonable argument to justify abortion.

If you know one - please inform me

16. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I know lots. Refer to my previous detailed posts for what should be justified or not justified under pretty much any circumstance (if not all circumstances). For example, it already covers abortion of female, disabled, purple, short, hairy fetuses as well as covering healthy, unhealthy, dependent etc babies, children and adults.

17. SilverSanchez

If i read that post your talking about, is it going to be a 'beg the question' of how do you base your justification?

18. gooby

Exactly. Although I disagree with his opinion, the important thing is that his claims of it being supported by science and logic are just ludicrous - which is why they are mostly what I have addressed. You can hold whatever opinion you like; just don't claim that it is backed by science and logic (and even the law) when it clearly isn't.

19. gooby

Spelling and grammatical errors, while perhaps not of direct relevance to the issue, are certainly relevant criteria when deciding how seriously to take somebody. There is a reason that books, journal articles, etc are very carefully edited for simple spelling and grammar before publication.

Sounds like the law is only important to you when you agree with it.

20. Byron

Byron Guest

Sanchez, why bother arguing with them? You cannot change their already set in concrete mind.

Take comfort in our faith and be content that this law will soon pass the upper house. It is a welcome step in the right direction in our increasingly decadent, morally bankrupt world.