Repeating topics...

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by Stark, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

Hi guys (and both girls :p )!

It's been a while since I joined this forum. Because of it I get incredible amount of information (and also spent s**tload of money :) ).

Thanks to the forum I was introduced to NORFEDs, XAG round, lost my jaw when I saw Britannia 5oz proof, and saw monstrous amount of other amazing coins and rounds - some of them I can only dream on.

Many things (and people) come and go, but some stand the test of time, like some coin and rounds posted on this forum.

I really like that debates are (mostly) going on in friendly way, with not many insulting and "stupid" comments.

Only things that it bothers me is that sometimes we have 2 or more topics for the same thing. Wouldn't be bad if sometimes some topic would get locked because similar one already exist. I was forum moderator (and later admin) for few years and I know that moderating forum is not an easy task, especially if you are doing it voluntarily as most of the people do.

In long term this reduces the "interest" to search for old things, as it's much more convenient to search for info in one thread, that in few. ;)

Anyway, keep on doing the great work!

Carpe diem! :)