RELIGIOUS 'stuff' stacking

Discussion in 'Other Investments' started by Water&Food, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

how it is 'illegal' to steal

come on ppl, avoid ethics discussion, stick within the realms of australian and un laws please

all idols, crosses, bibles blah blah blah are bought and sold from somewhere... or havnt you all thought of that? :rolleyes:
    there are merchants down in the markets that dont get crapped on, there are merchants in churches, there are merchants in city blocks
    not against the law for salvation army, st vinnies, this or that to sell religious stuff
    never heard of bomb threats against the above either - might have something to do with people approving the selling of 'stuff'

gosh enuff examples

2. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

In your own words in your first post mate:

"Is it moral or ethical? Well, not that this is a discussion about if moral or not, but I don't believe it to be immoral to cash in on people 'willing' to buy religious stuff. Hey, if it helps, don't actually 'sell' it, just merely 'barter' - all good mate wink"

"This thread is to discuss exploiting religious artifacts or material things of interest"

"It seems the catholic and orthodox community like their 'things'"

"There is a Denzel Washinton movie that kind of touches on the subject of how rare and desired a bible is during (unexplained) 'end of days'... "

And now you want everyone who contributes posts to this thread to discount the ethics involved in selling this "stuff"? You can't have your cake and eat it too!. Yes, there are some great religious items out there to perhaps stack and sell. And when listing those items, one needs to consider the ethics of it to determine the possibility of supply and demand. If not, then what is the purpose of this bloody thread? In black and white, what sort of "thinking" are you trying to promote so you get the responses that YOU want?

3. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

yeah also read the words that follow the bold
    cause clealry whether or not i had mentioned ethical grounds on stacking religious stuff it would of still manifested... and i made it clear to not turn this thread into what you have done

also stop editing out what i had posted (re: your quote)... you just lost credibility

now, im about to enter into bunnings hardware to buy some crap sandpaper you can discuss this on your own i abandoned thread and all other posts of yours contentious prick

4. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Getting a little personal here mate. Don't know what happened to showing a little mutual respect. As for being contentious, I somehow think your high in the ranks on that one. Nothing wrong with that. I didn't mind it until you started the personal "pr$ck" bit. Not very nice of you mate. Even kids know that they should play nice in the sand pit otherwise they will be playing alone. :|

I somehow think your thread starting going a bit askew at posts #7, #8, #10, #11, #12 & #15 (particularly #15).

I'm sure this post will be here on your return from Bunnings. Hope your day improves. One suggestion mate........ if your going to dish it out, learn how to take it as well. It's only on that point that you lose credibility with me. Be as contenious as you want otherwise.

5. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

i still love you :D just came back from bunnings now i sand away copper washers (thanks sambo)
    yes u right again you not turn thread bad but it can still turn good
    spannermonkey stoppped so can we
    just want clean threads where even maggie feel comfortable posting :(

6. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Why was this thread posted in the first place? It isn't even relevant enough for the old "general discussion" forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.