Reddit #silversqueeze

Discussion in 'Silver' started by AustralianAustrian, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

He has made allot of claims about perth mints allocated program and hasnt proven anything up till this point. So those being critical on his stance have allot more substance than his claims of perth mint not having the silver to cover their allocated lots. He needs to provide proof or shut up.

BackYardPirate and 66rounds like this.
  2. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Salty Stackers would be a better name for the forum atm

3. gsswan

gsswan Member

You are correct, I probably should of said Madoff was selling Unallocated share certificates...

norman_h likes this.
  4. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

We all benefit if dealers push fake agendas and bump up premiums?

BackYardPirate and sgbuyer like this.
  5. gsswan

gsswan Member

I got to listen to the PM boss interview again, I thought he said something along the lines of the PM having more than 60,000 customers storing their metal with the PM which I assumed is Allocated, not Pool Allocated or Unallocated.

Alot of people or a few large / major clients would have to request delivery to find out if there are any problems

6. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The WSS crowd has raid day again tomorrow 20/4. Looking forward to the fireworks. :p

Ev43ZTBXAAEXE9H.jpeg

7. BackYardPirate

BackYardPirate Active Member Silver Stacker

Morning mate.. I respect your opinion. After many years traversing the world in defence of our country, I've learnt many many things about opinions and mistakes. Opinions as they say, are like arseholes, everyone has one. And mistakes are relative to the individual and usually correlate with his/her opinion. And mistakes are a fundamental part of life that builds character, edge, Style and beauty within a person. So I don't take offence to your opinion that I'm making a mistake, I've made many in my life and I've had a General tell me that I was making a mistake once, so having some gentleman on the internet tell me that I'm making a mistake, is of little meaning to me. What I find peculiar is that in one sentence, you lose your credibility and show your character, your edge, your style and your depth of beauty by labelling me a juvenile dickhead. Name calling in and of itself, is the very definition of juvenile. Now, back to your opinion, I agree Mr. Adams has put himself in a position where he will not likely be of any commercial use to those you listed, your observation assumes he was prior to his public statements. I have to assume, (since we're assuming), that Mr Adams was of no commercial value to those you listed in any event, due to his working relationship with Good as Gold Australia. He has lost nothing and your point seems mute. Anyway, have a nice day and try to find some beauty within today, name calling another human being simply for having an alternate view to your own is actually quite ugly and intolerant.

8. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs New Member

My vested interest is in ending this ponzi scheme.

Pork bellies work well on the futures exchange. I want the same for silver.

If along the way someone is lining his pocket--so be it. The bullion banks have been lining their pockets for donkey's years.

9. clear

clear Well-Known Member

My apologies to you Sir and thank you for taken time to respond to my intolerance....

I noticed you have been around since 08/04/2021 and you speak with authority on premiums over spot and about John Adams having vested interests - yes you are entitled to your opinion. I was trying to ask you to think about
    "Price Discovery" but it is entirely your choice what you believe and how you process data (and facts) that have been presented.

Your comments about premiums over spot by deals/mints and John Adams making loads of money are moot points.

Regardless all the best and thank you.

10. BackYardPirate

BackYardPirate Active Member Silver Stacker

Wait.. your condescending remarks, reflect an attitude of patronizing superiority, at the same time of accusing me of knowledge superiority! That is either incredibly confusing or spoken by an individual that hasn't studied grammar and vocabulary? I don't mean to rub you the wrong way, but you're very aggressive assertions constantly signals that you're a very unhappy. I'm also not sure why my joining this site recently has any bearing on my knowledge or personal opinion on the subject matter, at hand. To which I'm trying to figure out, if it's me being a dickhead, my new membership here and as such my ability or right to speak to the matter or whether it's still about those with vested interests in the silver market? I'm trying to keep up, as difficult as it is.

11. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It is the same for silver.
    The only thing making you believe it is different for Pork Bellies is cognitive bias. ;)

BackYardPirate likes this.
  12. tdtwedt

tdtwedt Member Silver Stacker

13. 66rounds

Wouldn't it be ironic if it came out that As Good As Gold hedge their bullion trades using the PM Depository program or the futures market?

14. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs New Member

If you were a farmer (soybeans, wheat, pork bellies), what would be your main incentive for a futures contracts?

What do you think is the driving force behind all this leverage for precious metals? Who is behind it? Why?

15. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Silver Stackers!

16. 66rounds

To hedge risk. In the modern age no one is satisfied to make a living unless it is risk free.

17. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs New Member

A farmer, a goldsmith, also miners fall into the category of hedgers. They turn to the futures market for the purpose of offsetting potential losses / seeking cover / taking out an insurance / gaining access to both sides of a trade. Why? They either hold or want physical. Fair enough.

All those speculators in precious metals, they are doing what? Hedging risk? Offsetting losses? Cover? Insurance? Gaining exposure? Physical delivery?

18. 66rounds

The speculators are either gaining exposure or rigging the market, nothing else.

19. tdtwedt

tdtwedt Member Silver Stacker

20. 66rounds

Not sure your point in posting this. How else would they offer a "lay buy" like system on bullion?