Reddit #silversqueeze

Discussion in 'Silver' started by AustralianAustrian, Jan 31, 2021.

1. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No one with wealth is allowed to keep that wealth unless they toe the line. Hence no one with wealth is to be trusted. There are no philanthropists, only misanthropists.

BackYardPirate and wrcmad like this.
  2. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

Oh let them dream. The rookies really think they are doing something buying fake paper silver haha.
    The rookie silver squeeze, the same gamestop retards.

3. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

i sure hope so, i swear like a drunken sailor lol here, there and everywhere ahaha
    Mods are pretty good here.

BackYardPirate likes this.
  4. BackYardPirate

BackYardPirate Active Member Silver Stacker

I was having this discussion several weeks ago with a friend. She made a very good point about what's happening in the silver space. She echoed what you said 66, and added that the likes of John Adams who's created his own spotlight on the subject of late. Are millionaires, Sprott is a billionaire you throw me a name and I'm betting their wealth begins with 6 zeros attached. She said, these people, are no different than the TPTB who run our financial system and Governments, they're wealthy, powerful and effective at distracting the masses. She asked me if I thought these people were doing what they're doing, for Nobel reasons or for their own financial gain? I think the answer is clear. Would any of these people risk everything they have to enrich the masses? Again, I think the answer is clear. She also asked me how many people went to jail after the GFC? She then said, the answer to that question is the same answer to both previous questions. These people don't give a stuff about me, my grandchildren or my neighbour, they care about themselves and holding onto their own power and riches. Epstein is the perfect example, he was allowed to keep his riches, until he wasn't. They've created a society that's US and THEM, the rich and poor, they aren't all of a sudden having an attack of the consciousness and going to risk all they have to help the US of the world. IMO

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    66rounds likes this.
  5. 66rounds

Vested interests, vested interests everywhere.

6. gsswan

gsswan Member

The only person that I can think of that went to jail after the GFC was Bernie Madoff & that was because he stole from the rich country club crowd.....

66rounds and BackYardPirate like this.
  7. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs New Member

... Nick Leeson springs to mind, ok, prior to the GFC.

Speaking of the rich/poor dichotomy: there's a rule for the rich and one for the f*cking poor.

66rounds likes this.
  8. BackYardPirate

Yeah, as the saying goes... Jail is for poor people

Shlomo Goldberg and 66rounds like this.
  9. Shlomo Goldberg

Shlomo Goldberg Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

As my dear old father said, "It's the rich that gets the credit & poor that gets the blame".

10. BackYardPirate

Wise man

Jason1 likes this.
  11. BackYardPirate

Mr. Adams openly divulged that he has closed more than one, multimillion dollar deal, with people who cashed out of Perth Mint unallocated, then went to him for physical. I'm not sure what his commission would be per Oz of physical, but I'd take a old boy punt and guess it would be at least 40% of net profit per Oz? It wouldn't be viable for him at any less. He says he's converted over 18 tons, 18000 kilos at what? $30 per kilo in his pocket? Is that a reasonable estimate? $540,000+ over the past month alone, on his hip pocket.. I think that's a very conservative estimate. my grandfather's favourite saying was, I may not be right, but I'm never wrong. .. yep, vested interests.

66rounds likes this.
  12. norman_h

norman_h New Member

He didn't steal from them. They were stupid enough to believe him.

Shlomo Goldberg likes this.
  13. 66rounds

The louder they get the less you can believe them. He is in at same boat as Mr Schiff. They were trustworthy once but never again

14. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't understand what's the fuss about. The more people stack physical silver, the better for us. If they earn commission, that's their reward. From the strategic point of view, every kg of silver you hold, it's real money. Even if you pay 10% premium, you still got 90% real. Unlike you buy ecoins, it's all virtual puff. That's how I look at it. :D

15. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Boogeymen mate.. they are in every narrative

sgbuyer likes this.
  16. BackYardPirate

I am a capitalist, so I have no problemo with Mr Adams making a quid. My concern is that he puts himself out there as a champion of the people but in reality, he's a capitalist and when this stops lining his own pockets, he'll be out. Which is his right and as will.i at the right time. My point was that he's filthy rich and his cohorts are also filthy rich, their agendas are to enrich themselves. Not everyone else. That's all, imo

17. Millennial Engineer

Millennial Engineer Active Member

Quite simple.

Heads: The silver Squeeze works, Everyone who has silver wins including John.

Tails: The silver Squeeze doesn't work, John Wins from his commission, Everyone else who bought silver to participate would lose as they paid for a devaluating asset*
    *If silver squeeze doesn't work and spot price continues to go down and premiums decrease because of lack of interest.

18. clear

clear Well-Known Member

@ BackYard - Your making a big mistake you are missing the point he is trying to make. John Adams has informed people who are interested in listening, his relationship with Perth Mint,Sprott, ABC, Kitco and others is most likely over. Try and focus on what he is saying not on how much he is making. If the information he is sharing has been correct and useful why run the guy down , please stop being a juvenile DH.

19. 66rounds

What mistake? John Adams works for a large bullion dealership. He stands to gain from increased bullion premiums. His allegations of a Perth Mint default have yet to eventuate. Put two and two together and you have VESTED INTERESTS that do not benefit you, me or the wider stacking community.

BackYardPirate and Jason1 like this.
  20. clear

clear Well-Known Member

@66 - You’re taking the piss surely ? we all benefit if nobody invests in unallocated and only buys physical. Anyway I’m out, all the best.