The weather. Gollan's preference is Ipswich R3. I've taken her at $2.30 which I think is overs. But, according to "The Final Gallop" he's still unsure of his decision, and he sent us a message saying he'll let us know of his decision. If she runs in Brisbane on Saturday she's not ready to beat La Palmier in the last at Eagle Farm according to Gollan.