[QA] Why do you feel you have to defend Pandas all the time...?

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by yennus, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

I don't have a problem with you Yennus in fact I welcome the wealth of experience and supply of Pandas you bring to the forum. However I do have to take exception to you telling other members to bugger off because they have not agreed with you, when you have promoted Pandas like no other bullion investment on this forum as been promoted. It is only natural that some members will feel that maybe some Pandas have been over hyped. Wether they are or not over hyped is not the issue, it's the over bearing nature you portrayed a few posts back telling people to bugger off with their opinions. As far as being too big a market to form a cartel, maybe I was a little bold with my comment. But you have to agree that 90% of the sale threads of Pandas on this forum come from or via the two of you. The free market will certainly decide the price, hence there should be no need for other Pandaphiles to pump up sale threads-because it happens on almost every sale thread.

You guys are well within your right to do it, where you cross the line is telling people that they are not allowed to express an opposing view. It is bad forum etiquite to bring negative comments to sales threads, it is you who started this thread and now you are hearing things you don't want to, you are trying to silence other members. What's up with that?

2. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The Panda Forum is for people wanting to learn about Pandas, and how they can profit from it.

If you are not here to learn about Pandas, then leave.

The level of trolling today is amazing.

If you have alternate or opposing strategies, good for you. Take them elsewhere. There is a reason why the Panda Forum is called the "Panda Forum".

If you have a problem with me, click the "pm" link.

3. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

you are wrong yennus you do not have exclusive rights to this forum sorry

4. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

PM sent!

5. 940palmtx

940palmtx New Member

Yeah what maggie says

6. comeaux

comeaux New Member Silver Stacker

Well said bro
    Yennus seriously man you have given this forum an extremely valiant effort but in view of the fact that there is extremely poor administration in this forum, anyone who has any experience & knowledge to disseminate at all about Chinese Pandas and Chinese numismatics will not tolerate the level of trolliness that has been allowed to continue. Just like I will leave, so will all of the others who came here to assist and teach. The administration here is nonexistent and pathetic.

I have NEVER seen anything like this allowed in any forum and it is abhorrent.

A sub-forum such as "Panda Forum" should be a place where panda collectors can gather and share information, experiences, stories, pictures, buy, sell, meet people and enjoy their hobby.

There are more than 30 subforums here on Silverstackers related to precious metals yet the same exact trolls who have harassed you in this forum for a long time are allowed to continually do so and it's subversively condoned. The cyber badasses here are extremely tough with their ISP's & keyboards. It was anomalous while the other boards were quite this one was buzzing with a gang mentality, there was blood in the water and those who could have done something allowed it and derived amusement from it.

The continued assertion that opponents have a say in this forum is complete fckn bullshit.

Chinese coins forums are for those who collective Chinese coins, ASE forums are for those who collective ASE's, Sports memorabilia forums are for those who collect sports memorabilia, etc. you get the point.

The trolls who have attacked in this forum under the guise "this is a silver stackers forum" are failing to realize that it is a sub-forum for those who collect pandas. Their argument is akin to me walking in with a beer at an "alcoholics anonymous" meeting because I think it is ok to drink while the majority of members at the meeting do not. It's like walking into a hunting and fishing club with a fckn Greenpeace sign !!!

Those who could control this malevolent behavior and did nothing are no better than those who perpetrated it.

You have a herculean task ahead of you my man good luck to you

7. comeaux

comeaux New Member Silver Stacker

Watch what you say palm940 ... we are messing with the little men behind the curtain, the ones pulling the strings here :D

You know ... all of the "big titles" and "super duper members" bullion badasses are gonna get upset bro, the ones with all of the ++++++ behind their name :D

yep ... you are right bud maggie is the only sensible sponsor I've seen here

8. 940palmtx

940palmtx New Member

An attack? What's wrong with ya mate? An attack...really? A sarcastic remark that highlights an over the top socially correct statement is an attack? No, brah, you writing that yennus is ripping people off with the help of other people is an attack. SMH

9. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

everyone on sly stalone's roid diet today?

10. rick_au

rick_au Member

This forum is starting to become like Whirlpool :S

11. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Dunno where this is coming from - yennus is the moderator in the Panda forum. He's sent me a PM regarding the thread but funnily enough I've been working all day and haven't had time to babysit the forum, and haven't got time to right now either apart from poking my head in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.