[QA] Can you email me the latest Pricepedia?

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by yennus, Sep 10, 2011.

1. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hi guys, this is a quickie question :)

[​IMG]
    Source: http://www.pandacollector.com/pricepedia.html#

Question: Hi Yennus, can your email me the latest Pricepedia? I just want to see what it looks like before I subscribe.

Answer:
    The first answer is ... Unfortunately I can't do that. Peter Anthony puts a lot of effort into compiling his monthly pricepedia, and makes it available for a very fair amount.

I recommend that you contact him directly for a sample copy.

He is active on Silverstackers and the China Coin Forum as PandaCollector.

The second answer is... I still can't do that.

But there is nothing stopping you from doing the homework in accumulating the latest info of Panda prices on Ebay, APMEX, Gainesville, Silverstackers, ChinaCoinForum, LiveBusinessChat, etc. It won't be as well structured or voluminous as the pricepedia, but it is free :)

The third answer is... Nope, sorry, still no can do.

But I do highly recommend Peter Anthony's Pricepedia (as well as his Panda Book). A must have in any serious Panda library :)

This book is available from Maggies Corner (Silverstacker Sponsor), as well as from the monthly Panda SydneyStackers Meetings :) All at the low low cost of $42.50

[​IMG]
    Source: http://www.pandacollector.com/

2. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

It's worthwhile subscribing, it's an interesting read and not all that expensive.

Consider how it is only $5 a month, your pandas will probably rise more than $5 a month (your whole stack), definitely a bargain :p

3. kaz

kaz New Member Silver Stacker

+ 1 to subscribing and the book is a beauty as well, well worth it imho