Q : ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by JulieW, Jan 21, 2020.

1. minimilled

minimilled Active Member

It sounded like godlikeproductions, full of intrigue and no substance. Disinformation. Considering it came from one of the chans, maybe what they call a “glow in the dark”

66rounds likes this.
  2. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

We are like the black americans that was sure obama was going to save us haha.
    The insanity never ends.

66rounds likes this.
  3. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

4. JohnnyBravo300

Yes I'm not very patient. The deep state wont even be deep anymore by the time they do this! Hehe

Jim4silver likes this.
  5. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Is this a sign of things to come, where executives are actually jailed for bad behaviour?
    Pharmaceutical Executive gets prison for role in opioid fraud.

66rounds likes this.
  6. JohnnyBravo300

But the bankers are still free.

66rounds likes this.
  7. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

I'll offer a view many here won't agree with. But I think overall the bankers are good. Here's why.

Imagine if there were no bankers, there would be no mortgages, car loans, student loans, etc, and you had to pay for everything you buy with cash you hold now. That would probably make for a stronger currency and you would have less in debt broke idiots. But at the same time the overall quality of life would be worse for all.

You would not have the economic expansion we've had in the US over the past 100 years. Look at how many "poor" people in the US are living. Big and fat, with nice clothes and shoes, ebt cards for free eats, cheap or free obummercare (with high deductibles though), a roof over their heads (probably mostly gov paid for) some even with nice cars. Most live in places with AC, heat, clean running water, etc. I would opine many of the US poor live better than the richest Kings lived over 100 years ago.

Here's a note to those not in the US, when you see articles about "homeless" living on the streets in places like San Fran, etc, please know that 99% or more of these folks are junkies to the max. Whenever you see someone with a "will work for food" sign, tell them you have a work project paying $20 per hour (high here for non skilled) and nobody will ever take you up on it. The ones that really bug me are those that get a dog and use it as a prop to get sympathy. I've seen some add to their sign ("don't need anymore dog food, have plenty"), etc.

I have had in the past the opportunity to try and help these types "get off the streets" and I never met one without a drug problem/addiction (usually heroin or crank ie, meth), or alcohol. Almost none wanted to be helped off the streets because they made $$$ panhandling which was 100% tax free. The more skilled panhandlers could make $100-$300 per day depending on if they got the right street corner, etc, to stand on. They would brag to us how much $$$ they made and they didn't have to get a "real job". Many probably had mental health issues too, but who doesn't these days especially if using hard drugs?

People who pi$$ and moan about high interest rates and such being usurious should simply avoid taking a loan. Easy as pie. Nobody is forcing you to take a loan. But folks take loans, then b!tch about having to pay back the money later, and find ways to justify their deadbeatness, and that is usually to blame the dreaded "bankers". It's just the typical modern day lefty whiners who want everything free and feel they deserve it without having to work for anything.

So really it is six of one half dozen of the other. But with our current system, those with discipline and work ethic can manipulate through the "bankers' world" to be successful. If the lazy and weak are preyed upon, is it the bankers fault or the lazy and weak who want instant gratification by getting stuff on loan? Kind of like blaming a drug dealer for becoming addicted, etc.

There will be a crash among crashes worldwide someday to flush all the debt away and will probably bring about an electronic currency of some type. But let's enjoy it while we still can and stash some PMs.

Shaddam IV likes this.
  8. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

9. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's a huge disaster that's what it is. Trump can't run a business, let alone a country. Now he intends to price fix the stock market to his liking in the middle of a viral epidemic. Don't worry about gold, I hope you have lead, brass and body bags.

JohnnyBravo300 likes this.
  10. JohnnyBravo300

All made up by the trumpeters hanging onto their grand delusions.
    They are so in love with the apprentice they have to make up rediculous stories of their knight in shining armor coming to save them.
    You can still see them practicing this mating ritual all over the web. They can let go of it.

11. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

00oooh boy...
    You guys are in for a rude awakening.
    Enjoy the show.

EUA4YRIUYAArjbo.jpeg

adze67 likes this.