Q : ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by JulieW, Jan 21, 2020.

1. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/introduction-q

Julie,

See link above.

just have the whole Q thing on your radar.

Come down the rabbit hole if you wish............ But better just to have general overview of the Q movement.

JulieW likes this.
  2. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The most sensible thing I have ever seen you post on this forum.

Skyrocket likes this.
  4. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well I might agree. After going through a lot of the references - thanks all - it looks like a lot of conjecture and a strong case of pareidolia. We all see patterns but some people are really skilled in connecting the dots, like here.

I'm also suspicious of the communication style that provides Nostradamus type gobbledygook like below:

DECLAS CoC
    POTUS > Barr
    Barr > Durham
    [[F] classified intel provided [FVEY - Non FVEY] as needed]
    Does Durham want to hold [freeze] 'public' declas due to criminal nature of the probe(s)?
    Think GJ material.
    When did the investigation begin?
    When did the investigation really begin?
    Nothing can stop what is coming.
    Nothing.
    Slow drip > Flood
    Q​

and

[​IMG]
    Not to say that there's no an element of truth to the corruption and chicanery that is spread throughout the material, but there is no actual solid proof of action so far that I've been able to see.

A primary problem I see is that the reports I've read over the last few years, describe a military that views Trump with disdain: (bone spurs, baseless pardon of SEAL war criminal, disrespect for the professionals who've dedicated their lives to protect and defend etc).

Also his election must have been rigged if Q is right, since, by all accounts Trump was as much taken by surprise that he won, as Clinton was she lost.

If this is all true, and Q is reporting on a hidden cabal that is itself fighting another cabal ("deep state") then to quote someone famous 'Treason doth prosper since none dare call it treason', which is at odds with the Q mission.

But all that said, it is fun to chase and I hope it's got legs, but my expectations are low.

p.s. Trump and the military:

This is a sample below, but google Trump and Military and it's endless articles on his incompetence as Commander in Chief. The only way Q's point of view makes sense is if it is an operation to give rationale for civil war combatants from within the military.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-senior-officers-losers-new-book-claims.html

and Trump as politician enlisting the common man to his side:

https://taskandpurpose.com/trump-enlisted-troops-afghanistan

l***g likes this.
  5. JulieW

But I must admit, it's the most entertaining rabbit hole I've been down in quite some time!

6. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You are right to be skeptical but one might say that Q (whoever that is) has achieved their aim with JulieW merely by the fact you are asking questions and are now reading about issues raised by Q....ie an increase in public awareness so to speak.

JulieW likes this.
  7. JulieW

True!

8. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes I do, and Meier has made over 200 prophecies/predictions that came true, and they were copyrighted before the events happened. Look here and notice how many were scientific and world event related. He must be a super genius to guess all that right - www.theyfly.com/corroboration-evidence

And Meier has never said a thing about Q-anon. That is just my opinion there. If one thinks about Q for a moment, what purpose is there for having an inside running commentary of a fight between good guys and bad guys? None!!! It is a CIA pysche ops designed to give all the woke people hope that someone is fighting for them on the inside, and it also helps to stop them from banding together and doing anything like protesting against them to wake others up, ect, ect. It's all designed to keep all the weary people awoke to the deep state from doing anything against them. Besides, if this Q was real a real person he would have been found out long ago and ended up as another Clinton body count. Do not get fooled them! Just like this recent stuff about Gabbard sueing Clinton for 50M for defamation lawsuit. A democrat sueing another democrat! It's BS designed to give people the illusion that Gabbard can be trusted when she clearly cannot be because she is part of the democrat party. Even if she wins the lawsuit I bet no money changes hands. It's all a smoke screen designed to help her win! Do not get fooled again people!!!

Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for $50M over 'Russian asset' remark

Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard filed a defamation lawsuit Wednesday against Hillary Clinton seeking $50 million in damages, claiming the former Democratic presidential nominee "carelessly and recklessly impugned" her reputation when she suggested in October that one of the 2020 Democratic candidates is "the favorite of the Russians."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elec...ollar50m-over-russian-asset-remark/ar-BBZdFbS

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  9. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Good to see others here are awake to what's happening!

10. JulieW

Three cheers for Tulsi Gabbard.

Long may she avoid her suicide.

Oddjob likes this.
  11. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I'm way down on this too. The rabbit hole is massive and it's best to take this bit by bit... 40,000ft view and then drill down. It's masterful. This is a recent introductory video and is great imo.

12. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Next up... Joe M has a few good videos that a a must see...

13. 66rounds

Personally I find the pizza gate scandal 100x more believable than Q indicating trump is the American Messiah. Trump is cut from the same cloth as the Queen of England, the House of Saud, the Clinton's and the rest of the world's mouth breathing parasites. He will drive America into a third world country.

14. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Q drops... I find this the best place to get them. https://qmap.pub/

I agree the posts made by Q can be confusing at first. The site above helps somewhat in decoding what some of the capitals are such as HRC for Hillary Rodham Clinton etc as well as the players. At it's heart Q is a the greatest military intelligence sharing in the world ever and given the forward nature of some of upcoming predictions that Q makes to let citizen researchers in on what is happening, it has to be cryptic to some extent as well as understanding that bad actors are also following what Q drops. There are many instances that Q / Trump have taken to show us that the link here is real and there are many video's out there detailing Q proofs that show this. There are some great groups out there that follow and discuss Q and I can highly recommend Neon Revolt who has an excellent website himself (can't make link at work here) and he is active on a gab group called The Great Awakening (again I have troubles at work linking to anything useful but at work I can follow him through https://spinster.xyz/@[email protected] which is like a clone of the site).

15. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

16. 66rounds

If this is truly going on it would be insanity to make it open to the public, cryptic or not. When the enemy don't know that you're their enemy, you have much better chance of defeating them.

17. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Q hasn't indicated that. What really happened to the House of Saud when they were locked up in the Ritz Carlon (https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...077a5c-e066-11e8-b759-3d88a5ce9e19_story.html)... that my friend was one of the 3 evil parts of the cabal falling away.

18. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Which is why this is also called the great awakening!! Q was developed to slowly let the truth come out rather than pulling the wool away from people's eye's too quickly. This release from Q to me and other people, we tell other people, they start to question, wonder, think for themselves (this last part is so much a part of the Q movement) rather than mindlessly read and spew out what the compromised main stream media tell them.

19. 66rounds

You mean to say MBS cleaned house in Saudi arabia? Trust me, the only people that sit in Saudi jail's are the ones that expose the House of Saud for the devil worshippers they are. MBS was just clearing way to the throne for when Salman dies. When he does die, it's going to be civil war.

20. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Trumpf hacked brain is called Q
    they must be running on blue tooth
    there is no wifi nearby
    AI at work???

66rounds likes this.