Q : ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by JulieW, Jan 21, 2020.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Has anyone dived down this rabbit hole?

I've been inundated lately with well meaning articles suggesting some earth cleansing sweep of the USA Empire's criminal elements, sourced to "Q", who appears to be a supremely in the know conspiracy theorist.

Any opinions on this as reality?

2. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Q is interesting to read. It most certainly raises names and topics to look at....... and yes it is a rabbit hole.

That aside and in regards to your comment re a "earth cleansing sweep...", the thing I find interesting is that as at the end of 2019, there was apparently over 140,000 sealed federal indictments listed as being issued but held by the federal courts. No idea what's in them but most of them I understand have been issued since DJT came to office. In comparison, in years prior to DJT as POTUS, the number of sealed indictments issued p.a was circa 10,00,-12,000 odd. Looks like something is in the off'ing and I do hope it means a orange jumpsuit for HRC and friends.....time will tell.

3. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

The number and locations of the sealed indictments is public information. There is no doubt the sealed indictments exist in large numbers. What they represent is secret so we don't know who and what for.

The reason to have sealed indictments is for secrecy and more importantly, to stop the statute of limitations from ticking (the amount of time for which a charge can be legally prosecuted).

So in theory, Hillary and Obama's team could represent some of the sealed indictments for matters with shorter statutes of limitation like 5 years, etc, but could still be prosecuted outside of statute of limitations years later due to the sealed indictment being done before it ran.

Unfortunately there were false stories in the past about some of the indicted having to wear tracking ankle bracelets like John McCain and Hillary who were seen wearing "boots" like when you have a fracture, etc. They would not know if they had sealed indictments against them so they could not be forced to be tracked pre trial with a sealed indictment. It doesn't work that way.

Even worse, some were saying George Bush the first and McCain were executed lawfully for their crimes by the gov due to the indictments. False stories to cover the truth I believe.

There are incidences where Q releases certain information at the same time and with time stamps that exactly match those in the "official releases" with respect to the information. I don't really get into that stuff but they do talk about it and show proof of it in the Q threads, etc. I suppose to show where the information is coming from since it was released at the exact same time? Maybe Oddjob has a better handle on this aspect of Q than I do.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  4. Davros10

Davros10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

5. Jim4silver

6. Oddjob

Now that is something I didn't know (and is interesting) re a sealed indictment suspending the statute of limitations term. There was some outrage in parts of the conservative media in 2018/19 re Sessions / Barr not charging the likes of Coates / Brennan with perjury for lying to Congress in past years...guess that may still come to pass.....but we'll see.

I've seen the quotes re a Q post and a DJT post at or near the same post time etc and not sure what that is supposed to prove apart from maybe that whoever Q is, that they are working with DJT. What I see see as interesting is that DJT has actively pointed out people at past rallies who wore Q clothing or held a Q sign. DJT also made a statement (out of nowhere) back in Oct 2017 at the White House during function with some top military brass to the effect "This is the calm before the storm". When asked by reporters what he meant, he told them they would fine out.

Now even if Q is total BS, why would MSM try and discredit Q unless what was coming out in the Q posts was a threat to some people out there.

adze67, GoldenEye and Jim4silver like this.
  7. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Q = CIA pysche ops to let the gullible sheep think there is someone on the inside fighting for them

66rounds likes this.
  8. l***g

l***g Active Member Silver Stacker

9. JulieW

Thanks all.

A bit of reading to do!

10. Oddjob

If you are going to have a look see, use https://qmap.pub/

It's got a sort function for various themes / topics on left hand side which may assist in getting a handle on what's been posted.

JulieW likes this.
  11. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

This is what they mean by time stamps, the amount of time between Q posting and then Trump tweeting happens when Q posts then Trump tweets within the minute than Any other time frame. Statistically crazy if there is no connection
    2660a0d3f433025d19a2e49a7aaa173a9a1b48f3d68a9a998ebcb67f4ee19f0d.jpg
    This is the first Q post of 2020 and Trump tweeted in within a minute.
    Just one of the ways that Q is connected to Trump.
    12a7a4219b20f7b54378d1706a4ce25355f8f866e28b282b2053ce1ebe57e8fe.png

Attached Files:

adze67 and Jim4silver like this.
  12. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

13. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

Q was calling out Epstein island in Nov 2017 long before he was arrested.. There are hundreds of connections. Some more obvious than others.
    Screenshot_2020-01-23-00-10-22-69.png This is a photo taken from inside Airforce 1 looking out at Trump walking away that an anon posted and Q reposted. bd45592fac989bd8e2842c1caaf44a0cd83636d9ed01d7177da65570396d569f.png
    Q has basically said they are military intelligence, overthrowing corrupt ingrained intelligence agencies, Pointed out millennia old bloodlines that have controlled humanity for a long time Moloch is a Canaanite god of child sacrifice.the whold #pizzagate thing is about code names they use for different ages and genders of children. What's a chicken in the context of a Canaanite god of child sacrifice? Who in knows? Screenshot_2020-01-23-00-39-53-25.png
    It's about a lot of things though. But it's legitimately Trump posting on 4chan then 8chan now 8kun and you should look into it.

14. JulieW

The cryptic message style and obscure references make it all heavy going. So far it seems to be wordplay and dilettante referencing for the sake of trying to elevate its importance, which makes me question its purpose and relevance. It's as if it's some Pokemon Go game with famous scalps to collect.

I'll push on, but welcome any translation!

sterling-nz likes this.
  15. Jim4silver

Hold on there captain, aren't you the guy here who believes in a man who claims to be best buddies with space aliens, has regular conversations with them, and who makes predictions that never come true?

You would think by now this guy would have made 1000 accurate predictions if he had contact with advanced life forms who were telling him secrets.

Maybe he has made a correct prediction so far that I am not aware of? I'm guessing you are the type who would never let the wool be pulled over your eyes because you're not a gullible sheep like others.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  16. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have suspected from day one that US military intelligence has Donald Trump's back and that's one of the reasons that he always seems to prevail against the deep state. But who knows? I also used to think that sugar diabetes was a Greek boxer so what would I know?

Jim4silver and GoldenEye like this.
  17. bubblebobble2

bubblebobble2 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Theory:
    Trump posts after 'Q'.. could Q be:
    1) Trump himself
    probability: 20%, he thinks he is smart, but must admit he is quite 'thick' which is the formula of any politician
    2) Hillary
    probability: 70%, she is quite smart, but Trump hates her guts.. though she made him win the Presidency
    3) Bill
    probability: 85%, he is smart and ex-POTUS, but Trump hates his wife and both have in common - like young women.. and he 'could be' the winning formula to Trump presidency

Answer:
    Jeffrey Eipstein

18. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I live down the rabbit hole.............

To me Q is real.

The 17th letter of the alphabet is.........Q

So many references to 17 made by DJT for it not to be real.

17 is even on his sports / football jumpers.
    all the previous presidents had there POTUS number in correct order.

[​IMG]

adze67 and Jim4silver like this.
  19. JulieW

Care to explain it then?

20. Davros10

Davros10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The theory goes that Trump was approached to run for President by certain elements of the military to take down the Deep State as he was a strong enough outsider.

It's so hard to get a handle on what's really going on with so many contradictions. You couldn't invent a more obnoxious character and yet he is 'sposed to be the Saviour? ( He's more than just a very naughty boy)

Sexual predator.

Past links with Epstein and the Clintons.

Publicly stated on the day of 911 and after that it was an inside job- but now silent.

Strongest proponent of the false Obama birth certificate- but now silent.

Best explanation is that he knows the majority don't want to know , or are unprepared for the truth, so stays silent until the unsealing of indictments begins.