Prison

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by tradingtm, Feb 16, 2012.

1. tradingtm

tradingtm New Member

On the heels of another MASSIVE European continent sovereign downgrade, plus the
    promise of UK & French downgrades, the market was saved again with a rumor. It
    wasn't just any rumor though, but the same old nonsensical Greek bailout rumor
    that never seems to grow old. With only a few minutes left in the day, the
    usual rumor was released to the usual financial outlets, before the close, that
    resulted in the usual change from a down day to a positive close.

Isn't it odd that the bad news like MASSIVE SOVEREIGN DOWNGRADES are always
    released when the market is closed; however, good news is always released during
    the trading day? If I wasn't so jaded from so many obviously and bullishly
    rigged maneuvers by politicians and central banksters to achieve their
    preconceived outcomes, I'd say this was a freak occurrence. From experience,
    however, one must conclude that the timing of these things is completely
    controlled by the "powers that be" (read: Fed, Treasury, ECB, IMF, BOE, World
    Bank, BOJ, etc, etc). Any thoughts to the contrary show ones acute naivet.

Of course there are others who share this frustration and not just in the USSA.
    Another voice of reason comes from Godfrey Bloom of the UK Independence Party
    who excoriates the EU with, among other things, "The day must surely come when
    politicians, bureaucrats, and central bankers must be called to account by a
    fiscal crimes tribunal and sent to prison for a VERY LONG TIME!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5NuHOXWlgM&feature=pl......

Sadly, there isn't a single sorry politician (other than Ron Paul) or so-called
    financial journalist that will stand up and say the same. No sir, in the USSA
    it's all about "Go along to get along." After all, the slimy politicians need
    their palms greased and the so-called financial journalists need advertising
    dollars.

Trade well and follow the trend, not the so-called "experts."

2. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Assumed for a moment you wanted to know which prison in Australia is tops for a holiday, was about to help you out.

Anyway, you can buy some ACM (i.e. G4S) shares. This mother company owns many prisons here in Australia. Was a privileged asset of a few myself. Some staff/wardens like to steal used mens deodorant from inmates, yet prefer to leave behind gold and money - go figure. Must be true how some wardens are filthy animals. :/
    [​IMG]
    LSE - GFS

3. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Actually, if there is any stocks I recommend right now it would have to be GFS shares. Since, it only makes sense prisons would fill up (which many are already over populated) during recession/depression times (since many citizens resort to desperate crimes).

I can personally vouch for GFS (from an asset point of view). Many of the staff are actually top people. Very little room for errors.
    I know there has been talk of expanding the correctional centers in QLD and NSW to make way for more inmates.

Source: Me.

4. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

I have been reminded of another in PM, Serco Group
    List of Aussie Prisons and Companies running them

GEO Group Australia
    Here is GEO Group Australia list of prisons they manage:
    Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre (Rest & Recreation) is the main Maximum in QLD.

Of the mentioned, I recommend GEO Group and G4S shares.