Price Check: 2008 Lunar Series II 1/2 oz Mouse

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by Stackem High, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Stackem High

Stackem High Member

Hi SS,
    You guys and gals haven't failed me so far so I'm putting it out to the collective.
    I'm trying to track these elusive little critters down but with no luck so far.
    And it's difficult because I don't really know what the current SS value is on these.
    I have been on here for approx. 4 months and haven't seen one for sale(they are for sale in sets but breaking down the prices is very subjective).
    I suspect they are north of $65AUD(cause that's what I paid for an Ox - more than the 1 oz!) but then it doesn't always follow that logic with this series either.
    A fair range is what I am after and then after that it's what someone is willing to pay/sell for.
    So any ideas on current fair SS market price range on these?
    Your collective experience will be my guide :)
    Thanks in advance,
    Stackem

2. nickybaby

nickybaby Active Member Silver Stacker

Hi,

I've seen them go over the last two years from quite a range from 120 to 40.

I've sold four in my time at 120, 90, 80 and 40.

That being said they seem to be elusive little buggers. I would say about 75 is fair and anything under 60 is a good buy. In fact I'll quite happily buy one or two under sixty.

Nick

3. ninteno

ninteno Member

without a personal pressure to need some funds i would not let go one lower than 140au$
    i am for long time aktiv in lunar market but i never have seen a full sealed roll on offer.i know people owning rolls but they do no let them go