President Elect Mr Donald Trump - Inauguration 26 days And Counting

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by betterlatethannever, Dec 23, 2016.

1. betterinvestmentthanshare

betterinvestmentthanshare Member

Ofcourse.

The thread is now closed.............but ...............anyone who had posted in the thread still has access through their profile under view all post :)
    Index: Current Affairs
    Thread: On the US presidential election 2016
    PAGE:65
    Posted on: 2016-11-04 19:02:32
    Post ID: 1613
    Link: http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-74584-on-the-us-presidential-election-2016-page-65.html

Also, if Mod's have access to my private messages to and from RCS, you are more than welcome to access them :D

It's great you are showing your true colours RCS, in public too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

2. betterinvestmentthanshare

You know what Roswell Crash Survivor......................no body likes losing, I get it!
    Can I request that you donate the coin you owe me to the next Silver Stacker Charity Auction please.
    Win/Win/Win/Win
    I think you would be more than happy to do that :cool:
    And once it has been sold off I will remove my private signature, win/win :)

3. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Riposte, counter riposte, touche'...point to betterinvestment than shares.

4. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

MSNBC is a steaming pile of LOSE.

5. betterinvestmentthanshare

I hope that this bad outcome can be turned into a great outcome for both of us.
    Cheers,
    Steve

6. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

I don't disagree with your sentiments at all, but was observing that this is "full-retard"...
    I'm not for extremism of any variety, but recognise that just like political-correctness has run off the rails into the stupid, anti-freedom quadrant of intolerance, so too can conservatism. Or for that matter, so too can fundamentalism of any nature, including religious, economic, political or otherwise. Replacing one form of intolerant extremism with another is participating in the politics of division and ignores the fact that there is a middle-way that provides peaceful coexistence. It's my hope that Trump and One Nation and the LDP and the Shooters, etc. can restore the balance against the rediculous fundamentalism, statism, cronyism and amorality that is so prevalent in our society today. But for me, the operative word is balance. Oscillating from one extreme point of view to another is just increasing instability, imo.

7. kutylin

kutylin Active Member

Funny video about friendship between Trump and Putin, USA and Russia.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roDWQRJVZuo[/youtube]

8. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

So i went to be nosey and sure enough in the thread "on the us presidential election" the bet is there for all to see.
    Pretty cut and dry...............................................................................

9. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

This is nothing new. His speeches have already been analyzed. And the choice of vocabulary and sentence structure is comparable to how Hitler spoke, however, how Hitler chose to give his speeches was just one of the ways one could deliver a message. I forget the definition for it but its how you speak when you want to hype people up and play on emotions rather than rational.

It's not really a big deal. Preachers speak in that manner all the time. I think the reason why the MSM is trying to draw the Hitler connection is because some of the stuff he says can be thought of as racist.

10. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Of course they miss the point that A.H. was a warmonger and Donald Trump is an isolationist. But the far left media don't understand minor details like that and even if they did they wouldn't let it interfere with their name calling.

11. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Stick your "full-retard" up your arse!

Put it in the context of what I am getting at there in that whole post. I'm saying there that if Trump is trying to get America back on track, meaning if he is obviously trying to do something GOOD, anyone that tries to cause trouble to stop him doing that are like traitors.

I read your past comments in regards to my post in question here and if anything you are the one that full retard.

Is that important needed opposition you speak of the same biased opposition Trump copped from practically everyone in run up to his Presidency?

12. Skyrocket

^ And the other "full retards" like yourself are all the people in the US who can't tell yet that the establishment and the MSM are the bad guys and Trump is the good guy. Why don't you talk about that with your - "Opposition is important to ensuring that extremists and extreme agendas are contained."

13. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Because I've railed against the bias in the MSM ad nauseam and take it for granted that they were corrupted by the political status quo that has existed since Mr Clinton was president. Right now it is a free market for ideas again, with Trump prosecuting his agenda and the opposition holding him in check against going too far. These sorts of checks and balances against tyranny is the benefit of their democratic republic is it not. At least I'm viewing it as such at the moment, however, if Trump turns out to be just another pawn pushing a globalist agenda, then I will change my mind.

You must appreciate that he has a majority in both the House of Reps and the Congress, so he is in the best position of any president to prosecute his agenda. As such, I don't think he needs any more cheering on from me. It is now time to observe how he performs and to hold him to account for deviation from his promises. This can only happen through an active and critical opposition. I reckon the anti-trump hyperbole of the MSM will settle down over time as his presidency advances, but the voice of opposition will be strong, for which I am appreciative, if not in agreement necessarily.

Claiming any opposition to Trump is treasonous as you have, is an over-extension of a principled support for Trump, to an extremist position of intolerance that if actually implemented would be the definition of Tyranny and hence absurd. "Full retard" is a colloquial term that signifies an over-extension of a position into the absurd and as much as you don't like facing reality, I do believe it's totally appropriate to your claim of opposition = treason.

14. Skyrocket

yeah right, whatever you say :rolleyes:

Regardless, I've been saying numerous times before that the CIA is the real power in the US government. A government within a government. US presidents come and go but US foreign policy never changes - always directed to starting conflicts and wars abroad. With all Trumps rhetoric against the CIA recently I was hoping he would somehow put the reigns on CIA but my worst fear is they just got to Trump already. So much for world peace -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMBqDN7-QLg[/youtube]

15. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The biggest take-away I got from that was when he was talking about Iraq :-

16. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Active Member Silver Stacker

love it,
    Should have finished all these wars f$cking years ago
    Keep a foot on the throat of the savage is the only thing they understand
    Ask, Saddam and Gadhafi and all the other brutal dictators. They knew why

17. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

It's not about keeping the oil. We should have kept Iraq. Creating a base in Mosul and Baghdad were the last two points on the map that completed a literal circle of us military bases in the middle east. But then again what do I know? I only fought in that war and Trump knows more than all of the Generals who lead the operation.

18. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Still got your DD214?

My human host spent six months in Afghanistan with 1st Battalion PPCLI back in '06.

19. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This was not my proudest moment; I've never reneged on a wager until yesterday. Seething with eager, I was one very spiteful extraterrestrial.

Very well, I accept your offer.

20. gingham69

gingham69 Member

Jolly decent of you! however You accepted the offer first time and reneged!!
    A bit too late now true colours an all etc Aliens huh you just can't trust em :lol: