President Elect Mr Donald Trump - Inauguration 26 days And Counting

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by betterlatethannever, Dec 23, 2016.

1. kutylin

kutylin Active Member

First dance of Trump and Melania at the Liberty ball.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWwXjNFfcq8[/youtube]

2. kutylin

kutylin Active Member

As I know Obama doesn't leave Washington. He can prepare an anti-Trump campaign and then a "revolution"... At least I heard such opinion.

3. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

No excuse for dodging out on that debt. you made your bed RoswellCrashSurvivor. now lay in it.
    betterinvestmentthanshares went out on a limb and took a bet most considered unlikely to win. then kicked your butt. Be a man.

I started this whole wager on the election thing with ego2spare and paid me out within days of Trumps win. Stand up bloke.

4. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

Why not? all the nah sayers believe its impossible because they have interest in its negativity not his positiveness.

Go Donald! The Change is in the peoples hands,,thats every person not the few!

Any one want a Norfed Trump silver dollar at premium plus plus :)

5. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I cant believe he did that and wont pay up, that dishonest prick, I would NEG his feed back if I were you Let people who trade with him how dishonest he is.

6. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Active Member Silver Stacker

Pay up Roswell, don't be a tightarse

7. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

When I posted that thread you and others laughed at the idea of 2 civil wars in USA and break up of it. That was before Trump came on the scene. Now look how divided things are going there. It already is the divided states of America.

I don't expect to lose that one but if I do I'll happily donate the money to the same charity as last bet I lost to you. Your a good man!

8. Skyrocket

I'm more confident now then when I made that bet with you. Refer to above post. ;)

9. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

I agree . Some of that would have to be the most honest speech in the history of politics. We can only dream of having a PM that talked about the big end of town like that .

10. Skyrocket

Now that Trump won and is in office, the establishment and MSMedias and citizens who are against him too should all back off and support him now in trying to get America back on track. It is for their own good. Imo all those that continue to cause trouble for him are traitors. I think Trumps biggest problem will come from congress, ect who will likely block and put obstacles in his path to stop him doing things/changes to put America back on track. They are traitors if they do that and should all be removed from power and possibly jailed imo.

The establishment and MSM are responsible for the division of the American people imo.

11. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If bets are so popular here, the best would be to find a trusted third party person here, to whom the dollar value of the bets can be deposited, and who can transfer that money back after the physical settlement of the items, be it coins or metals is completed.
    This way you can make bets with anyone here with confidence.
    This could also work for trades as well if required.

12. renovator

totally agree skyrocket

13. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

Rick Perry disavowed Trumps request to fill out a questionnaire to name all the scientists involved in climate change research. That causes Trump "trouble". Your logic unarguably has to include the senator in your list of traitors. When in reality he's protecting their rights to free speech as well as protecting them from a modern day witch hunt.

Are you prepared to label Rick Perry as a traitor to the United States ?

14. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

The media shouldn't necessarily get behind him, the media getting behind political parties and candidates is how this mess got started in the first place.
    They also shouldn't have ever being to overtly against him and trying to insight hatred towards him and his supporters either.
    How about they just do their god damn job, and try some balanced reporting on some facts.
    I've totally lost hope in them, on the plus side there is a new bunch of new media pushing thru now. It'll be interesting to see if they hold trump to account when it is due, or if they do the same thing the MSM is currently doing and go full bias.

15. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

That's just populist sentiment! :lol:

Actually, and in all seriousness, what skyrocket is projecting is a very intolerant attitude to voices of opposition and is a symptom of the devision he decries. Opposition is important to ensuring that extremists and extreme agendas are contained. When people start saying that dissent is equivalent to treason, then they have gone full retard ... and you never go full retard!

16. renovator

I think he is referring to congress blocking things from bettering the country . That is essentially treason. Dissent isnt treason . But putting obstacles in place preventing the betterment of your country could easily be.

Everyone has a different idea what "extreme" is & here is where the lines get blurred one persons extreme is anothers patriotism .Or are you just a populist believer of extreme ?

Its a very grey area .

Personally im with skyrocket this post . Im guessing he is a proud australian as i am & believe anything that is not in the best interests of our country needs to be outed & assessed by the people not mis potrayed by the msm or not reported on at all & swept under the carpet.

I believe our next oz elections will be something similar to the people of the US having their say even if the person running seems a little unhinged . Look at pauline hanson in the last election. . Funnily enough i voted for most of the independents that got in last election inlcuding our redheaded crazy lady because her heart is in the right place about our country unlike the big 2 parties. They are a bunch of self serving bastards. The people will have their say regardless of populism its commonsense not populism .

17. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

He does have a point. Any proof this bet took place?

18. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nailed it.
    The decline of our western politics is a direct result of the decline in the standards of our "free" media - which has become increasingly captured by corporate interests.

19. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

I thought of this as well when there was a thread about SS having giveaways and how to fund such things. Like on the first of the month users could "bet" what silver would close at the end of the month. Send in an oz of silver to an SS po box. Then whomever was closest would get the bulk of all the silver in the pot with SS taking...idk 5% of the pot to help pay for hosting cost. But that would require a lot of effort for a mod to monitor a thread, record the posts(so no edits), confirm who sent in bets, then distribute them to the winner. At that point it may be headache than its worth.

20. Skyrocket

More examples of MSM distortions -

MSNBC: Trump Inaguration Speech "Sounded Like Hitler"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_XvZL69uB8[/youtube]

Mainstream Media Trump Inauguration Coverage Was Deplorable
    https://youtu.be/3jvHjckPo0s