President Elect Mr Donald Trump - Inauguration 26 days And Counting

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by betterlatethannever, Dec 23, 2016.

1. col0016

col0016 Active Member

How can he not be inaugurated? Does somebody need 100 likes on a facebook status or something?

2. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

I dunno, they will probably just take it inside if there are crazy riots, or they could say Russia influenced the election, and go full NDRP martial law and suspend government. or something.. or he could get shot. There's quite a few ways it could happen.

3. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

we never know, may be nothing is going to happen...

4. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

5. col0016

col0016 Active Member

6. ego2spare

ego2spare Active Member

If anyone watched trumps first press conference recently (or even if you didnt) and your not a deplorable, u will love this..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V8TO6y0IR4[/youtube]

It mentions some actual things that happened like how he filled the room with paid staff just to laugh at his jokes and cheer... :rolleyes:
    And his stacks of fake prop papers he put on a desk that he said were things he had signed but were found out to be just stacks of blank paper lol. This guy it such a slimy con artist. U gota be bat shit dumb not to see it :p

7. AnubisOne

AnubisOne Member

Baldwin should be thanking Trump..... His career was over untill these elections.

Atleast Trumps paying for laughs and not the MSM for some fake news garbage...

8. col0016

col0016 Active Member

God I'm getting sick of hearing about how "Russia hacked the election".
    They deliberately phrased it like that to be misleading, and now more than half of Democrats think that Russia hacked into voting machines to change the outcome...

When they say "Russia hacked the election" what they actually mean is that they think Russia might have been responsible for giving Wikileaks all of the DNC's shady as feck emails.

9. leo25

I just assumed all politicians do stuff like that these days, since non of them do anything and no one really likes any of them. You think Clinton didn't do the same thing? If anyone thinks that then they are bat shit dump too.

10. ego2spare

ego2spare Active Member

Defending a guy do does dodgy stuff because ther people might do it also.... thats what it has come to.

Dont care if Clinton did anything at all... how random :/

11. ego2spare

ego2spare Active Member

Yeah Baldwin is killing it! And his career wasnt over, his career has been strong for many many years now. He even wanted to stop doing trump on snl because he had no time. He has about 4 movies coming out and few tv shows... that was like a thin skined trump tweet lol...but u just forgot #overrated and #disaster lol

12. leo25

We're did I say I either like trump or said it's ok to do it. I just said I assumed they all do it, thus making your comment about trump pointing out the obvious.

13. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

We all know your MO by now ego2spare: State an allegation as a fact, use this sentiment to bash Trump, then imply that his supporters are idiots.

I looked into the "fake prop papers".
    The source of the allegation is Amy Berg, a Clinton supporter (you will find that her Twitter profile states "Nasty Women" - a label some Clinton supporters took on).
    She posted one picture with the caption "Not only are they blank, but if this were my set I would fire the propmaster for lack of realism. They are that fake." and "As someone who professionally outfits fictional universes, I can tell you with absolute certainly that these are blank pieces of paper".

There are no pictures of the opened folders to back up her statement.
    i.e. There is no evidence to support her claim

But the MSM and shills will take it to the streets anyway.

Despite all the explanations, no one has said the obvious: The papers may be placed upside-down. These things can happen in a rush.

14. AnubisOne

AnubisOne Member

:lol: You seem to know more about an actor then Trump or Clinton ..... #disaster :lol:

15. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

16. ego2spare

ego2spare Active Member

:rolleyes: yeah and ive known your MO for months now jnkmbx. You go through all the trouble to "look into" things by clicking through your far alt right media bookmarks.

Lol the source of allegations was amy berg!? :lol:
    No no jnkmbx the source of the allegation was anyone with their own eyes and atleast quarter of a brain who isnt brainwashed by the alt right.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hundreds of manilla folders that have no labels......and no official headings on the papers that would run to the edge :rolleyes:
    We all know trump, if they were real he would have opened some and showed everybody what some random ones are... and why the FU*K would he have thousnads of signed confidential documents moved there and spread out on a table so he can tell people "im doing big government stuff now seeeeeee, i have lots of papers with words" :rolleyes: snl is less of a joke that this bafoon..
    Props for the monkeys. ;)

17. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

I did place a bet earlier..
    There was a max stake set at $30, so I did that.
    [​IMG]
    But if I had of left it until later for better odds, I would have missed the bet.
    It's being taken down off the website. I should have got a screen shot of the list of things you could bet on before. and they have all been taken down.
    [​IMG]

18. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

I am a deplorable and i still find these skits funny.
    Being in politics means you have to accept this sort of ribbing.
    It just goes with the turf and always has.

19. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

My description of your MO was based on your observable behaviour on SS. That's much better than guessing. i.e. Your guess that I grab my retorts from alt right websites. (completely wrong)

Amy Berg was the person who alleged they were fake and her tweet was syndicated by the MSM and used as though it were evidence.
    The picture was by CNN, but they did not imply the folders were fake - others did that for them.
    e.g. Politicus USA states "It turns out that the papers were blank, and the folders were empty." when no one saw the contents.
    CNN makes this clear "The Trump team did not allow the press to see the contents of the folders."
    So does news.com.au "Trump staffers blocked reporters from examining the folders."

You will find that Snopes (no friend of Trump) even state that it is speculation:
    http://www.snopes.com/trump-busted-using-empty-folders/

You imply that I'm brainwashed when I have shown you that I do not take the medias word as gospel truth.
    I've seen the pictures of unopened folders, but I wouldn't risk my integrity and call them fake without further evidence - unlike you.

It is no surprise that your imagination works against Trump. i.e. "im doing big government stuff now seeeeeee, i have lots of papers with words"
    How about:
    "Quick, print out all current work in progress documentation and put them in folders for the conference. We gotta show progress in a way that common people can understand."

Both lead to a stack of fresh looking documents in folders. :p

20. col0016

col0016 Active Member

I don't understand people who support him... I totally understand voting for him instead of Clinton - but supporting? Really?