Potential gold import ban from india

Discussion in 'Gold' started by billybob888, Nov 22, 2016.

1. betterlatethannever

betterlatethannever New Member

= Greed and Self Importance.

Australians - The MOST indebted/greedy/self centred people on the planet.

"the government" - :lol:

The Australian government is really controlled from anywhere except Australia,look at the numbers being just 25 million - We Are No Body.

The Australian government is controlled by - the world outside of Australia - and falls into line adding to and continuing the strangulation of humanity through "their wise fiscal policies"

When you control "money" as you call it you control - Everything Else - like you and all others (Zombies) :/

I cannot believe that you and the masses (zombies) of the "1st world" are so blind,dumb and deceived that you continue to blindly follow without even a whimper.

I suppose as long as the consumer system that you love and support continues your creed is - High Five All Is Good :rolleyes:

Have you ever heard of the G5 (Super Elite) I doubt it.

How about the Bilderberg Group.

How about Brussel.

I am constantly astounded by how many :/ are on this forum,I thought (in my ignorance) that most members here knew much more about the big picture and for that I am sorry and apologies unreservedly,but saying that I do enjoy thrashing opinions around upsetting people or not :D

Enjoy your Sunday despite of my opinions :)

P.S. being the number ONE personal indebted nation on earth is NOT an Australian born problem,all others would be the same if given the chance - Suckers :lol: