Paypal Robbed Me - But The AFCA Got My $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Back.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by mrsilverservice, Jul 5, 2019.

1. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

I sold my Perth Mint gilded silver 1oz 12 coin set on ebay 2 months ago for $850.00 with the buyer paying with Paypal,I took a hit but I was glad to sell them.

So I logged into to my paypal account to transfer the $850.00 into my Commonwealth Bank account but no :mad: Paypal would not transfer the money saying "some banks" don't allow you to withdraw from us using a "debit account"

I went to my bank and one other but both said they cannot help me because "debit accounts" are what they have like everyone else.

So I rang Paypal but still no,they justified to themselves that my money was now theirs :confused:

I continue to use my paypal account paying for my internet but I hadn't given up yet.

So I "google" and found the Australian Financial Complaints Authority or AFCA.

I eventually completed the 5 or 6 steps required and waited,I was told they would wait 1 month for them to reply.

Well earlier today I went to the "hole in the wall" to withdraw some cash from my everyday account and it had doubled overnight :)

I can highly recommend the AFCA,they did a great job for me after wasting way too much time with the international banking cartel and thieves Paypal.

I am going to have a good weekend,I hope you do the same :D

The Book of Proverbs Chapter 12 Verse 22

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord,But those who deal truthfully are His delight :)

House, 777, boneyard and 1 other person like this.
  2. STC

STC Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I too take paypal as payment but find they often take up to 2 weeks to release funds to my bank account, once while doing a $3800 trade they froze my account & denied me access for over 2 months. Items sold was intended to buy my Xmas presents.
    It is easier for international trade but crypto is far better & my preferred option.

Ps to MrsLiverService: the tripe at the bottom of each of your posts annoys me.. I find it obnoxious & think it is poor form, why don’t you just keep it to yourself rather than trying your hardest to cause controversial arguments.. why u want attention?

Silverdale and mrsilverservice like this.
  3. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

can try transferwise, it takes 90 seconds to open the virtual account.
    can deal with UK easily and many others.

mrsilverservice likes this.
  4. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You shouldn't quote anything in the bible because in todays crazy leftist world some may/will take offense to it. A lot of sensitive dipsticks out there.

5. l***g

l***g Active Member Silver Stacker

Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah and of the believers and others besides them who may be unknown to you, though Allah knows them.

mrsilverservice and 66rounds like this.
  6. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

I don't read the Koran but it sounds like you do,inshallah :)

The Book of Timothy - 1 Timothy Chapter 2 verse 5

For there is one God and one Mediator between God and man,the Man Christ Jesus :)

7. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker