Paypal is a PoS

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Chubbsng, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Chubbsng

Chubbsng Member Silver Stacker

I recently sold something on Ebay for the first time in ages. Auction ended and buyer paid through Paypal immediately.

I didn't know I would have to wait 3 weeks for Paypal to clear my funds. I've had a Paypal account for ever but only use it as a buyer.

The Ebay buyer has received the item and left positive feedback.

It talks about some account status is the reason it can take 21 days and I assume this wouldn't be the case for everyone but still, what a scam. I'll live but it's total BS for them to hang on to that money for that period of time.

2. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yep they restricted every ones accounts last years
    Have you verified your account 100%
    You still have to ring them up & threaten to lodge a complaint with the banking Ombudsman , which costs them $150 every time you lodge a complaint
    You have to remind the monkey on the other end "it is against Australian law " that they are holding funds ;)
    it will take 3 phone calls all up to get your account totally unfrozen

3. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

eBay and PayPal exist in a parallel universe. Not one thing happens in real time. If you can't stand the kitchen, get out of the heat.

4. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Paypus just cost me $130 :mad:
    The last neg was absolute BS , said it was a fake Citizen watch :rolleyes: offered the nutcase a refund & he refused :eek:
    Said I would sell it again :rolleyes:, when I said I wouldn't , I was going to take it back where I got it from for a refund .
    I just sold some Sydney Olympic pins for $125 as they owe me nothing , the pain isn't as great :rolleyes:
    But I battle on :D
    Don't know why :lol: maybe I like being punished & ripped of by fleebay & paypus :/

5. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

need to read their damn long policy before you sell at ebay. I face same issue BUT I got no choice.

You need sell more than 21 items in order to get fund immediately otherwise wait 21 days.

I need their platform of selling. If I have better platform to sell and market I will not choose ebay.com

6. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

people are still using ebay?

7. ninteno

ninteno Member

nobody at feebay can tell me at what point of time the 21 day restrict will fall.
    i sold min. 20 items within a month and suddenly out of nowhere i had access to my money directly. a few days later i sold some more items and my funds were locked again.
    i was told its a complicated math and system decides.
    if i sell coins on feepay.com/.ca/uk i am forced to use painpay.
    i nedd to add 18 % to my selling price to cover feepay, painpay and their ugly currency exchange fees. if buyer is not willimg to cover these fees i have no trades and nobody earns anything. as long as feebay let me start auctions ( bin) without any fee i list items.
    if they start again to add listing fees i completly stop using them.
    its very simple. both are us gangsters and i am no longer ready to support them.

8. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

bring a bat to their office and start with their pc, I am from Marios brothers, they better pay their protections money.

the medic can bring along a pack of blood (expired) and some needle, their office would be bloody and contagious too.

Insurance Inc :lol: