Pandas dealers?

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by Phiber, May 9, 2013.

1. wllee

wllee New Member

Ah.... Mystery solved. Pardon me as I thought you would have given Panda America a call or drop them an email for the latest price as you would probably be aware that their website price doesn't run with spot price. Anyway, I just gave them a call at their local office here in Singapore and was informed that the 2013 gold pandas are going for much less that the website price you quoted.

On a side note, I'm just a plain o' collector as much from SS as I am from GCA, SGS, CCF and Pandaxe. The only disclaimer perhaps I can give is that I do not own any of these forums and I definitely do not own Panda Amercia (though I wish I can) and am not affiliated in any way to the company as well. Correct me if i am wrong as well, So that probably frees me from the need to give any disclaimer for any of the forum sponsors you think? Come to think of it, if there are any mega dealers willing to sponsor me - come and grab me! :p

Back to the topic, I would like to humbly point out that your very first comment may have misled the readers that Panda America has overpriced their 2013 gold pandas and therefore my replies to your posts. Now that we have clear the air I would hope that you will continue to post in the Panda Section for the enrichment of the many friendly collectors here. All's cool. :)

Cheers.