Outrage in Cologne, Germany

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Clawhammer, Jan 5, 2016.

1. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That would make for an entertaining movie or book set in the 70s (or whenever your dad arrived). Italian bricky doing the rounds :p. Its gold!!

2. CFP

CFP New Member

My grandfather was Italian and he would say to me, "women are like the lotto, you have to buy a ticket to win the prize."
    hahaha. Basically he meant that if you didn't have a crack you weren't going to get anywhere.

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't know about that but he told me of dozens such conquests like them.

I think working as a shirtless tanned muscly bricklayer also helped his chances a lot. Many times I caught wives next door perving on him and his workers.

He arrived late 60s or early 70s. I don't know exactly when. About age 22 he got his own crew and took on the jobs himself. It helps to be your own boss and take the time off whenever to please them ladies. :D

He nearly got busted once when some ladies hubby come home early from work.

4. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Woman in Cologne Germany dragged into subway by migrants
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKu6Y7FtgF4[/youtube]

5. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

6. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I am now seeing reference to Taharrush Gamea which is is talked about here :-

https://ema.revues.org/3536

As mentioned, it was a problem in Egypt recently during the regime change. The fact that it is a "thing" is appalling. The fact that it is now happening in Western civilisation is indeed outrageous.

7. JulieW

The issue is law and order. This is the first reference in the MSM I've seen to the issue of deportation. An open door I do not understand governments not closing.

8. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

9. JulieW

Yes indeed. I get really annoyed at the blatant false reporting and lies that drift around. I can't understand the motivations at all. One of the websites I visit is 'beforeitsnews.com' and there are an incredible amount of liars on it - and apparently with no ulterior motive other than spreading disinformation. It's very aggravating. Even more so from 'commentators' who'll invent things to support their points of view - quite a few of them in the PM area.

The thing that got me searching was actually the arab writing on the walls in the clip. Looked too official for graffiti on a Euro railway station. I think there are a lot of agendas pushing for conflict and social unrest in Europe using refugees as the lynch pin. There are quite a few right wing organisations mobilising against immigrants at the moment - a bikie group just assaulted some Pakistani people at Cologne railway station and so it goes.

This horrible mess has a way to go I'm afraid.

10. Askari

Askari Member Silver Stacker

11. Mintaka

Mintaka Active Member

12. Skyrocket

I hope this is not how most Muslim kids feel and think about their supposed German countrymen?

"Integrated" Muslim Migrants: Germans Are "Disgusting," They Should All "Disappear"

A video shot in a German school shows "integrated" Muslim migrants speaking about how they find Germans "disgusting" and that the country would be better off if they all disappeared.

http://www.infowars.com/integrated-muslim-migrants-germans-are-disgusting-they-should-all-disappear/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5WlxjLe7s[/youtube]

LadyAmaltheaUnicorn 1 day ago
    This is the general attitude of most Muslims. I remember back when I was in school, in Toronto, over a decade ago, the Muslim kids would only hang with each other, while all the other kids (regardless of race or religion) were open to having friends of all races and beliefs

After 9/11, the group of 11th grade Muslims boys in my class were laughing at the dead and saying "Death to America"

13. JulieW

^ I felt the same about my teachers at that age!

14. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Coughbullshitcough

Edit to add: teenage girls, they are renowned to possess the capacity to logically reflect. :lol:

15. mmm....shiney!

And some feel that way about their parents, their best friends from last week who are no longer their friends, seafood, capitalism, taking a shower and using deodorant etc etc.

Teen angst, some never get over it. ;)

16. JulieW

As the saying goes: when I was 20 I thought my parents knew nothing. When I was 30 I was amazed at how much they had learned in 10 years.

17. mmm....shiney!

A longish article written by a Christian outlining the case for open borders as a means to eroding the influence of Islam.

A quick synopsis:

The author's position is that a Christian society is more favourable than an Islamic society, but an Islamic society is more favourable than say a communist society. He makes this distinction based upon individual liberty. If given a choice, many Muslims would emigrate to non-Muslim nations and given a period of time, say 2 -3 generations would adopt the more liberal practices of their new homeland. This would result in an increase in liberty for millions of people through a slow dilution of Islamic influence in both the individual's living in Western nations lives and the lives of those still living in predominantly Muslim countries.

http://openborders.info/blog/islamophobic-case-open-borders/

18. Skyrocket

Zionist Merkel getting booed over white genocide of Germany. About time. Who'd want all those troublesome Nth African blacks entering and living in their country anyway?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsW9OPmjdqQ[/youtube]

19. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

What happened with this view in regards to UK,s imported Muslims many born in UK and many now born to those British born Muslims who quite often rally and patrol the streets of some British suburbs in the name of Islam demanding Islamic ways/ law,s and shun British culture from a religious not political standpoint ?

When I grew up in London they would not have dared disrupt the streets with such demands and threats! 40 years on and what do you know? less integration more Muslims and more separation of culture.

Lets use the Australian Vietnamese refugee model as comparison to my above British Pakistan/Afghanistan model! 100% integration into a foreign culture by first generation! now how did that happen? they were foreign refugees all of a sudden placed in a very foreign culture? you see they were not Muslims and had full intention of em brassing a new country culture and safe haven.

20. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Who is more committed to their cause, willing to fight and die for it? The Islamists, or the Christians?