Outrage in Cologne, Germany

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Clawhammer, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

One of the highest things a government should be doing is putting the lives and welfare of it's people first, and not people from foriegn countries over theirs. Some EU governments should be jailed for treason, especially Merkel. Have a look at what Merkel said in 2011.

Merkel on Muslim attacking Germans: We must accept that immigrants are more criminal

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3p7m7-4gOw[/youtube]

Then why did she let them in the country if she knew this was the truth?

2. CFP

CFP New Member

Merkel said that in 2011 but I agree with you.
    She knew what was going to happen.
    Honestly I could not care what the UN thinks of Australia for the most part.
    Saudi Arabia is on their humans rights council, that is a joke and one of the many reasons I don't take the UN seriously.
    Yet Merkel and SHY and many other politicians are more concerned with their reputations on the world stage than looking after their constituants.
    SHY cries in parliament about country shoppers drowning, where are her tears for an Australian Soldier who died upon the battlefield?
    If you are a politician the people who voted you in come first.

3. Skyrocket

^ Thanks. I edited my post.

4. trew

trew Active Member Silver Stacker

People who don't respect the rights of others or the law should be locked up or deported if from another country.

People who do respect others and the law have the right not to be judged for the actions of others.

5. Jimmy1986

Jimmy1986 Member Silver Stacker

6. AussieStacker

AussieStacker New Member

I hate Muslims and I hate the way we have to discuss them and there actions every other week, USA and uk should stop bombing the shit out of their country's and all Muslims should return to their homelands. The Jews need to stop oppressing the Palestinians. And we all live in peace .This is just my opinion and it won't be changed so don't bother.

7. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

The mind boggles lol

8. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

9. Skyrocket

Good posts! Who are the real victims? Them or EU citizens?

Too many bad apples in with that lot. Kick them all out! Every last one of them! By force if necessary!

But their traumatized refugees that need and appreciate our help! :rolleyes:

10. Skyrocket

That lot of low life scums should be shot on the spot.

11. trew

trew Active Member Silver Stacker

I don't know what nationality you are but obviously all of your kind must be racists like you so we should kick you all out of Australia because there are too many bad apples in your lot.

12. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's because they can't think of any alternative.

13. Skyrocket

My nationality background is Italian migrant father and English mother and I was born here.

I'm not racist and don't have much against Muslims. What they do in their own country is their own business but not when they bring that warped aggressive culture to West. It's not only incompatible, it's also against the law here. I don't have to mention all the things they do in their (Islamic) countries/culture that are lawful there but are unlawful here. You should know what some of them are. Those young Muslim refugees/migrants entering have little to no respect for women, especially Western women. They are not going to change that mindset just because they were allowed to enter Western nations because that is their culture and mindset. And that is exactly why the whole lot of them should never have been allowed to migrate to EU. It don't matter if they are from M.E. or Nth Africa. They all got the same religious oppressive mentality of women. Muslims that are born and brought up in Western societies are fine because they don't have the same warped view of women as Muslims brought up outside of West. But you can keep thinking I am racist.

Go live in one of their countries if you think their bad culture and religious beliefs belong here. If your a girl you'll be legally (?) raped and treated like piece sh*t. If your gay, they'll execute you under sharia law with an audience of people cheering and clapping at your death. Ect, ect, ect. Then you will see that people with that cultural upbringing do not belong in West. Why take the chance that they will change and assimilate to our culture. There's been enough evidence over the years in many EU nations that many of those young Muslim migrants do not change. They do not belong here and why take the risk? Western governments should be putting the welfare of their own people first, and not letting in aggressive incompatible foreigners in. Merkel and her cohorts should be jailed for treason.

14. CFP

CFP New Member

Skyrocket is not racist, at least refute him with facts.
    I don't even know you but I am pretty sure you are prejudiced against Cauliflower.
    I just thought while we were making outrageous statements...

15. Mintaka

Mintaka Active Member

Vlad Tepes, Pamela Geller, Gates of Vienna and Blazing Cat Fur are blogs which report the unfolding and predictable consequences of allowing Muslim migrants to overwhelm borders:

mass rape of women
    abuse of non Muslims
    abuse and pimping of young girls
    lawlessness (in accordance with Islam)
    defacating and urinating in public places
    stoking fear and trepidation into the West
    posing as moderates until numbers sufficient
    5Ps fighting on the side of Islamic jihad: Press, Politicians, Police, Professors and Prosecutors
    public space gives way to Islam: prayers, halal certification etc
    social unrest
    unrelenting and escalating violence

Look at any country which was Christian turned Islamic, and read the history of Mohammed.

16. Stacked

Stacked Member Silver Stacker

When we females travel to Italy we apparently have to change our mindset in that to be continually touched, groped, kissed, pinched and rubbed up against on crowded public transport by men, which would be considered sexual harassment or assault in Australia, is not the case in Italy..........but instead it is a "compliment"

But when in Rome.................... :D

17. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Are the ladies travelling in male company at all?
    I cant speak for unaccompanied women but whilst in Italy late 2014 for a month in various regions with two members of the fairer sex I can say categorically this did not occur to either of them.

18. Skyrocket

I didn't know you were a girl! :)

Your right with that above. I'll tell you something funny that is completely true.

When my Italian father migrated here as a 19 year old bricklayer, he was building a house and was chatting up and banging the next door neighbours English daughter. That was my mum. Between the age of 12-16 years old I started going to help my dad at work during my school holidays. He would always be whistling at and chatting up any nice girls walking past on the footpath, and during my time with him there, twice he was banging the lady next door. They were married! He has the gift of the gob and is a shifty weasle.

Course I had to keep my mouth shut from my mum. :|

19. Stacked

Stacked Member Silver Stacker

I've got a couple of girlfriends staying at the moment so I just asked them as and we've all been to Italy a couple of times or more unaccompanied or accompanied and we have all been "complimented".

Although one has never had her backside pinched, but instead got to experience the finger "assertively" running up and down the crack of her backside, and not on crowded transport but on the street. :D

But we all expected this prior to travelling there and instead of "irrationally" banning the migration of all Italian men to OZ , we are laughing whilst recounting our experiences :)

20. Skyrocket

My father was typical Italian always complimenting girls, often by touch when timing was right. I seen first hand how he got to bang these 2 ladies next door on 2 different job sites. First it was all compliments, then they be bringing dad and I coffee and biscuits and visits, then one day he tell me lady needs a hand with something for half hour. Then that be happening almost daily til job was finished at that site and we moved on to next job. My dad was always bragging about his conquests to me. They were like badges of honor to him and they all started with lots of compliments.