Outrage in Cologne, Germany

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Clawhammer, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This story is just coming out now because its so big the German Authorities couldn't keep it subdued any longer.

5 days ago on New years eve at Cologne Railway Station Square. Up to 1000 men of middle eastern or arab appearance surrounded German women in groups of 80-100 and robbed and raped them.

BBC world service is reporting over 100 women so far have filed reports to the police...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

2. LovingtheSilver

LovingtheSilver Active Member Silver Stacker

They are allowed to do that, they are desperate immigrants who have had a hard life. All women in Europe should walk around bent over with their hands on their ankles and preferably wear short skirts with no underwear to make rapes easier. Failure to do so will result tags such as racist and islamaphobe being placed on them. If they don't like it, they are free to leave.
    - not my view of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if the politicians state such a thing. (A bit over the top, but you know what I mean)

3. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

let them in, what could go wrong

4. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

One rape reported and lots of groping toward females (likely a few also intoxicated on NYE) travelling among 1000 drunk and aggressive men. Sounds like schoolies. I'd blame alcohol more than anything.

The muggings seem to be the outlier, I'd say it was opportunistic due to NYE.

Organisation is speculative until CCTV or social media confirms. Reporter uses vague language regarding report numbers "several", "seemingly", "many". I'd prefer better stats.

Should accept take the policeman's word on it? How much higher was the rate of theft than the average Christmas?

Maybe this is what it is all about?

Shitty situation, but that cleverly written article is A grade hyperbole. Get back to me when we have numbers and sentencing.

5. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes, it was a great idea letting in all them migrants/refugees that regard and treat women as sh*t. That's their mental culture. They will not assimilate into those Western nations and will soon demand their barbaric sharia law there.

Nothing but trouble is what they stupidly let in. In one way they deserve it for being dumb sheep believing their government/media lies about this BS refugee crisis.

6. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Seems fishy, as if 1000's of men that happened to be around at that time and they are all rapist and robbers..

7. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

But we can all do our part to ensure the Christian/Muslim war goes ahead like out overlords want it to...

8. Skyrocket

Theres no more part for anyone to do because they are already in there. It's done.

It's divide and conquer of the EU! The overlords will become more powerful at the expense of citizens power. A fragmented nation is easier to control.

9. Skyrocket

I said it was divide and conquer as soon as this BS refugee crisis started but it fell on deaf ears here. Weak bleeding hearts were many here. [​IMG]

I wonder if any of those raped girls were doing this at start of this BS refugee crisis?

[​IMG]

This is just the start of the mass raping there. Look at what they did to Sweden in a few short years. Rape capital of the Western world.

10. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

It didnt fall on deaf ears? The discussion had more agreeing with you than fobbing you off?It was just the way you portrayed its unravelling with hatred of the migrants that I assume brought out defence from many.

11. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Demonstrably false.

Sweden has a high rate of recorded sex crimes because their definition of rape is broader than every other country, they count every act separately and they have a law and justice system that treats it seriously so incidents get reported more often. They investigate and prosecute everything.

Immigrants are not over represented in Swedish rape statistics. They're broadly in line with rapes committed by Swedish-born criminals of similar income and education levels.

12. fishtaco

Except,

""City police chief Wolfgang Albers called it "a completely new dimension of crime". The men were of Arab or North African appearance, he said.""

He could not have made that bold statement without using prior knowledge and statistics of previous NYE crime figures of the same nature same place!

Anyone who as been to Cologne will know just how friendly and safe place this is or used to be!

13. Skyrocket

Maybe you right and it was the way I portrayed them scums, I mean, refugees/migrants. :D

But near the start of that thread "Current refugee crisis, have your say" when I said it was divide and conquer no one responded to it or ever mentioned it later. Even now. That's what made me think people here don''t buy that reason. But it is the only reason that makes sense why they would do something as crazy as that to themselves = nothing but lots of trouble!

http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-67556-current-refugee-crisis-have-your-say-page-3.html

14. Skyrocket

Is that why Swedish court rules it's ok for Muslims to rape women?

SWEDISH COURT RULES THAT IT'S OKAY FOR MUSLIMS TO RAPE WOMEN

The home of Vikings, this tiny nation once took over huge territories in what is now the Baltics and Russia.

It is the country credited with saving Protestant Northern Europe during the 30 years war. Today Sweden is deemed "The Rape Capital of Europe" because there is virtually no punishment for Muslim immigrants who commit rape. This website has documented cases where Muslim immigrants have been sentenced to community service for gangraping minors.

http://washingtonweeklynews.com/swedish-court-rules-that-its-okay-for-muslims-to-rape-women/#

15. fishtaco

I am sure most on this forum have taken note of both alternative and mainstream media and come to some conclusion of their own.

By divide and conquer what do you actually mean? Divide the Christian population from Muslim population in Europe to Conquer the Christians of Europe or the other way around?

Or is it divide the Christians from the Muslims in the world so one or the other Can Conquer?

Or is it to keep two groups divided for not so good reasons?

Seems to me it was all done to help keep a very non war the war on terror alive and kicking! The end game or real agenda I have no idea about but one thing is for sure no modern western society will be allowed to ever expel its minority group migrant population, so best get used to it.

16. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

17. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

On the surface it appears that a very large criminal enterprise which was primarily concerned itself with pickpocketing and other versions of theft, arranged for its minions to undertake a once a year fleecing opportunity at the NYE celebrations.

This gang of criminals of North African descent, in a large mass, decided it was also party night and got drunk and took the job of theft as a repercussion free outing. In the process they did what all young dumb and full of 'fun' men do and urged each other on to greater and greater excess.

The police say it was organised, that the majority of crime was theft and that there was a history of theft and pickpocketing at that location, by gangs of the type of male that created the riot on NYE.

Attaching this event to the 'Muslim refugee issue' is just too long a bow imho.

18. Skyrocket

No, just divide the nation, it's culture to fragment it so the powers have more powers at the expense of it's citizens having less powers and rights. The nations be much easier to control when fragmented. I just said it before -

19. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The divide and conquer conspiracy theory basically involves deliberately fostering conditions that lead to limited civil unrest and fear amongst the populace so as to justify stronger police (or military) presence and a crackdown on civil liberties that thus deliver greater control and power to the political and wealthy elites.

Personally I think the refugee policy is execution of basic political correctness and modern democratic thinking usually insists that PC is required to win elections. Modern economic thinking also says that increased population results in increased economic activity and GDP, so therefore taking in refugees is good economic policy too. When politics and economic thinkings align then not much stands in their way. It's what you get when sycophants and bean counters run the world (as they do)

I would call the current refugee policy dumb, ignorant and naive but I'm not sure I buy into the conspiracy argument.

20. Skyrocket

Here you have your traumatized refugees who cause explosions and rape in Cologne.

In the other thread I posted a video that had footage of many BS refugees saying they were going to do that when they got there, and now it's starting to happen. What's next? Soon Merkel will legalize rape for refugees.