Opinions on Ravencoin?

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by TreasureHunter, Oct 24, 2021.

1. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

This indeed sounds promising, this coin does have potential. I think it could at least hit 5 $ per coin. From 0.12 $ currently, that would be 41x
    https://raven.wiki/w/Ravencoin_Wiki

There will be a maximum of 21 billion Ravencoins and that is 1000x less than Bitcoins. So with a similar market cap, it should reach 60-65 $ (but because it does not have Bitcoin's spread, notoriety etc., it
    60-65 $ would be a dream, not likely)
    I think it could at least hit 5 $ per coin. From 0.12 $ currently, that would be 41x. And that means, it could follow Cardano's increase (roughly).

Solana: 500 million (price: 220 $/coin) / some say the maximum limit was removed, so this limit is uncertain
    Ravencoin: 21 billion (price: 0.12 $/coin)
    Cardano: 45 billion (price: 1.84 $/coin)
    Stellar: 50 billion (price: 0.35 $/coin)
    Ripple: 100 billion (price: 1.12 $/coin)

What else is needed for Ravencoin to reach high?
    1) if major exchanges, such as Coinbase allow trading it: some people on the web are complaining that it is very difficult to obtain Raven, so they have to mine it
    2) if more wallets, such as Ledger allow its storage (according to my research, Ledger doesn't have full support for Raven)
    3) more marketing is required
    4) if notorious investors, such as Raoul Pal and Michael Saylor start speaking about it
    5) if indeed it starts allowing "smart contracts" (currently you can create NFT's very easily from the original wallet, so Raven might go with the NFT wave)
    6) if all Raven will have been mined already, then it will be impossible to obtain it, unless you buy >>> this could fuel the price
    7) if at least 1 major institution of company adopts it for something and this goes viral

To me this seems one of the most promising coins with a nice fat potential. But they must market it better.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  2. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Some miners are expecting "huge price" for RavenCoin next year. I also think it will grow, but perhaps together with the next BTC/ETH surge.

I think early next year's halving of RavenCoin, the BTC/ETH correction and the the fact mining ETH will become less profitable will push the pedal to RavenCoin's price.

I also think that after BTC and ETH become unmineable, then miners will turn to other coins (they have to do something, after all) and then RavenCoin could be the next opportunity.

RavenCoin is not listed on Coinbase. If it appears there, then that will give it an even stronger boost.

I expect it to reach at least 1 $ and that's 10x the current price. Realistically, it should be way higher than the dodgy Dogecoin.

5 $ is possible and 10 $ too.

If it reaches 10 $, then that's 100x the current price.