On the US presidential election 2016

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Jim4silver, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

Seems to be lots of talk now from Americans on youtube that Obarmy may actually call that 3rd term!

If wiki leaks lets out the bomb shell re hacked emails they say they have in October then Hillary wont be able to take office even if she did win the votes and there will unlikely be any prosecution due to her rapidly increasing ill health that is strangely only just being shown all of a sudden (properganda from within)? Plus Obarmy has already stated in not so many words that if Trump wins he is too dangerous for America so he wont let him take office and divide a great nation.

There is even talk that its all a conspiracy of the elite with Trump only running so the Clinton's along with many others will be protected from a web of deception over the American people by allowing a third term caretaker role to be enforced on both national and international interest grounds. :)

Perhaps this is what all those Homeland Security FEMA camps, military vehicles and hollow point bullets were intended for for all along!

2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's a weird world when any of that seems feasible.

3. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

Trump is a joke. A buffoon. Insults, lies, flip flops more than any politician I've ever seen, arrogant and pompous, disgrace to America in so many ways. His being a "business man" is now an excuse for campaign contributions to his friend Hillary, his defaulting on millions of dollars...on the backs of blue-collar working men...his reason for outsourcing his clothing to China, Vietnam and Mexico...basically, anything can be construed as a "smart" business decision when dealing with this idiot. Not to mention, Trump University. What a joke that was. This guy will NOT be president. He doesn't understand anything about the World, and didn't even understand the Russian situation of annexing Crimea. And, although I hate Hillary just as much...and, I'm not voting for her...she won't embarrass the United States on a daily basis with stupid ass tweets about Miss America, or about War heroes NOT being heroes if they're prisoners of War. I hope Americans come to their senses, and realize we can actually vote for Gary Johnson...but, 80% of Americans are borderline handicapped in terms of intelligence, average IQ of the American Voter is around 90...and, I'm being nice. 50% of the people voting for Trump are bible-thumping morons living in the bible belt in the South...who want their "rights", yet don't even understand what that means. They need their assault weapons and good ole' Christian belief systems, most of which are barbaric, racist and antiquated for a country that should be leading the free-world. An absolute embarrassment.

Just my opinion of course...

4. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

A lot of Americans will believe, and say, anything. I love my country, but my god...20% of them should NOT have access to the internet.

I'll bet my entire life's savings, and will never post another sentence...on any forum...until the day I die...if Obama is elected 3rd term. It's not going to happen.

5. JulieW

I recommend this blog for anyone interested in the Presidential Reality Show.

And:

6. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So will Australians :)

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?_r=0

Interesting read about all trumps bankers and who he does business with

7. fishtaco

So 80% of Americans are borderline handicap in terms of intelligence and the average IQ of American voters is 90. (your opinion)

What makes that huge 20% minority (yourself included I should think ) of Americans left with above 90 IQ believe they are right in the way they are going to vote and have voted in the past? Surly the reason for such small IQ numbers in the overwhelming 80% of the uSA population can only be attributed to past political ill decision made by that 20% voters and believe they are so obviously right in this election?

8. JulieW

Zero Hedge:

As we reported a few days ago, Bill and Hillary Clinton spent Friday night in Martha's Vineyard celebrating Bill's 70th birthday (posted here). We're sure it was a grand affair, well worth the heat Obama had to take from Louisiana flood victims to attend.

Turns out the following morning, Hillary, not one to be bothered with traditional peasant forms of travel, awoke and took her private jet just 20 miles over to Nantucket where the Rothschilds will be hosting a fundraiser. The event is open to all...well anyone who can afford the $100,000 per person price tag. Hopefully this is a sign that the whole global warming thing has been solved and we can all rest comfortably at night knowing that we're safe from sudden, violent attacks at the hands of ManBearPig.

9. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Love the South park reference

10. JulieW

Shows you how cheap our government is. If it was Australia she'd have taken a hired helicopter.

;)

11. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

I mean, you know...to make a point...pretty much throwing numbers out there...but, take a travel through Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina...and, talk with a stereotypical American "conservative" and you'll know precisely what I mean.

The average voter changes his/her mind in the last week of an election. That should never happen. You either have a belief system, or you do not.

Just because Trump is different..and "speaks his mind" which is really codeword for being a complete ASS...doesn't meant he's better than what we've had. There are millions of people who are better candidates, who can "speak their mind" and who can better articulate their plan than this idiot. He lies about everything...including, just last week, of nearly a trillion dollars in debt within his companies, when he's been touting "my companies have VERY VERY low debt." (he says words 2 times in a row when he's lying).

12. JulieW

As opposed to Hillary who says words once when she's lying.

13. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

She's equally a liar. Please don't confuse my contempt for Trump as a free pass for Hillary. She's just as bad, if not worse...in nearly every category, except she doesn't look like a complete fool when she takes the podium.

14. ego2spare

ego2spare Active Member

The ONLY way trump is going to 'win' and trumps ONLY way out of this mess....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqDKfBvirQ[/youtube]

15. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

The media bias against Trump is so prevalent here in the US, I've never seen anything like it in a prez election in my lifetime. Some of the left leaning cable news outlets here focus solely on Trump and don't mention the Hillary crap at all. Some of the anchors froth at the mouth when they talk about Trump.

I read that Hillary has spent 10X as much so far on the election as Trump and has a much bigger staff working her campaign. Yet they are very close even in the lefty polls.

Just my opinion.

Jim

16. SteveS

SteveS New Member

We experienced a very similar obsession here in Oz, when the Left generally and the MSM ganged-up on a conservative leader (and briefly Prime Minister) Tony Abbott. Some of the things said about him were despicable, borderline psycho even. As an example, he was filmed in some sort of doco or current affairs program, splashing around in his pool with his daughters, who were in their twenties. Rumours soon started to circulate that his behaviour toward his own daughters was 'creepy', suggesting some sort of censored - this word gets our forum blocked was going on. He was always portrayed as a gangling, hairy ape in cartoons and mocked incessantly for wearing speedos when he swam, despite him being an active member of the lifesavers and a volunteer firefighter.

The reality was, IMO, that Abbott was very quickly identified by the Left as an effective campaigner for conservative politics and so they tried every trick in the book to discredit him, and drown out everything he said behind a wall of screeching.

It annoyed me at first, but now I use this phenomenon to identify the good people on the Right who threaten the Progressive World Order - just look for the ones being mercilessly harassed and Bingo!

17. JulieW

Game On.

Zero Hedge:

and next will be Clinton's health.

Expect some interesting presidential debates. Apparently Clinton's camp wants the debates to be seated, whereas all the previous have been standing. All we need is comfy seats and Hillary will be stuck to the couch with Trump bouncing around like Tom Cruise.

18. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

From the New York Post which is about the only US media left on fringe of telling truth -

American journalism is collapsing before our eyes

Donald Trump may or may not fix his campaign, and Hillary Clinton may or may not become the first female president. But something else happening before our eyes is almost as important: the complete collapse of American journalism as we know it.

The frenzy to bury Trump is not limited to the Clinton campaign and the Obama White House. They are working hand in hand with what was considered the cream of the nation's news organizations.

The shameful display of naked partisanship by the elite media is unlike anything seen in modern America.

The largest broadcast networks CBS, NBC and ABC and major newspapers like the New York Times and Washington Post have jettisoned all pretense of fair play. Their fierce determination to keep Trump out of the Oval Office has no precedent.

Indeed, no foreign enemy, no terror group, no native criminal gang suffers the daily beating that Trump does. The mad mullahs of Iran, who call America the Great Satan and vow to wipe Israel off the map, are treated gently by comparison.

By torching its remaining credibility in service of Clinton, the mainstream media's reputations will likely never recover, nor will the standards. No future producer, editor, reporter or anchor can be expected to meet a test of fairness when that standard has been trashed in such willful and blatant fashion.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/21/american-journalism-is-collapsing-before-our-eyes/

19. KiwiGreg

KiwiGreg Member

Oops.

The Obama administration acknowledged Monday that the FBI found at least 14,900 more email messages former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton never turned over to the government, and officials are facing intense pressure to release them ahead of November's election.

A federal judge ordered the State Department to speed up the process, and the Republican National Committee said the administration should strive to release an initial set of the secret emails within a month, or when the first states conduct early voting.

The existence of the emails marks yet more trouble for Mrs. Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, who insisted she turned over all of her work-related messages in December 2014.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fbi-found-14000-new-hillary-clinton-emails/

20. fishtaco

Every runner in the 2 parties had the same chance but the people of uSA chose Trump and Clinton! How can so many people get it so wrong with Trump? Perhaps they have not! perhaps the ones who believe Trump is all the MSM and career politicians are saying have got it wrong!

I am certain people do stick to their political beliefs and the political beliefs they were raised with but when the promises of your chosen political leader comes to "nothing" over 2 terms but just more of the same old same old then perhaps its time for a change just to see if it works out. it cant be any worse thats for sure.

I voted the 2 main parties "last" in the recent Australian elections in protest so did many others for the same old same old broken promises that rear there head as new promises during campaigning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.