Old People Need To Die

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Ernster, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Ernster

Ernster New Member

Is that the message of this commercial? :mad:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXnA2Jg8Z-w[/youtube]

2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Creepy add.

UN agenda 21 = Humans are bad and need to die for the earth.

4. Auspm

Auspm New Member

I absolutely agree.

What the living HELL is this?

:eek:

5. finicky

finicky Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Think of it this way - if you kindly strangled people over 75, this would release a huge amount of assets for those living vital productive lives and struggling to raise children. Haven't you had your fair share of life at 75?

You're only miserable after that age anyway

6. BullionStacker08

BullionStacker08 New Member

Thats disturbing

7. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Hitler would be proud... "solutions" everywhere :|

8. metalzzz

metalzzz Well-Known Member

May as well sterilise every female under 18 too. You know keep these useless humans from multiplying

9. honey stacker

honey stacker New Member Silver Stacker

Those children are the next wave of production, the oldies aren't good for anything as verbal history and wisdom will be replaced by indoctrination and they can't work at a full rate anymore.

The UN is a frightening thing.

10. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Firstly Finicky-Why waste such a natural resource?Never heard of Solent Green?
    Secondly what have i missed i watched and re watched the clip.I can't make that association.
    Is there a history behind Agenda21 that i am unaware of?

REDBACK
    You mean like this?
    Agenda 21 Chapter 7
    PROMOTING SUSTAINABLE HUMAN SETTLEMENT DEVELOPMENT
    7.1. In industrialized countries, the consumption patterns of cities are severely stressing the global ecosystem, while settlements in the developing world need more raw material, energy, and economic development simply to overcome basic economic and social problems. Human settlement conditions in many parts of the world, particularly the developing countries, are deteriorating mainly as a result of the low levels of investment in the sector attributable to the overall resource constraints in these countries. In the low-income countries for which recent data are available, an average of only 5.6 per cent of central government expenditure went to housing, amenities, social security and welfare. 1/ Expenditure by international support and finance organizations is equally low. For example, only 1 per cent of the United Nations system's total grant-financed expenditures in 1988 went to human settlements, 2/ while in 1991, loans from the World Bank and the International Development Association (IDA) for urban development and water supply and sewerage amounted to 5.5 and 5.4 per cent, respectively, of their total lending. 3/
    7.2. On the other hand, available information indicates that technical cooperation activities in the human settlement sector generate considerable public and private sector investment. For example, every dollar of UNDP technical cooperation expenditure on human settlements in 1988 generated a follow- up investment of $122, t he highest of all UNDP sectors of assistance. 4/
    7.3. This is the foundation of the "enabling approach" advocated for the human settlement sector. External assistance will help to generate the internal resources needed to improve the living and working environments of all people by the year 2000 and beyond, including the growing number of unemployed - the no-income group. At the same time the environmental implications of urban development should be recognized and addressed in an integrated fashion by all countries, with high priority being given to the needs of the urban and rural poor, the unemployed and the growing number of people without any source of income.
    Human settlement objective
    7.4. The overall human settlement objective is to improve the social, economic and environmental quality of human settlements and the living and working environments of all people, in particular the urban and rural poor. Such improvement should be based on technical cooperation activities, partnerships among the public, private and community sectors and participation in the decision-making process by community groups and special interest groups such as women, indigenous people, the elderly and the disabled. These approaches should form the core principles of national settlement strategies. In developing these strategies, countries will need to set priorities among the eight programme areas in this chapter in accordance with their national plans and objectives, taking fully into account their social and cultural capabilities. Furthermore, countries should make appropriate provision to monitor the impact of their strategies on marginalized and disenfranchised groups, with particular reference to the needs of women.

11. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

what i'm surprised is that bellinvest still isnt in this thread or at least said thanks to original post

12. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Deleted post

13. finicky

finicky Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I tell you what - the economy would explode if the extreme elderly were put out of their misery and their assets confiscated and properly invested. Not only their assets that are currently wasted on their miserable lives, but the subtraction of their off-the-dial medical costs.

14. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Germany tried that with the Jews and their economy exploded...

15. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

I know this is a weird topic :rolleyes: however, have you noticed that people over a certain age are really greedy? I don't mean the over 80's I mean between the ages of 60 & 75. I know I'm generalizing however, the many who I know in this bracket are cashed up to the hilt but don't think they are :/ They still play the lotto hard, whinge at the drop of a hat, still take advantage of the pensioners free bees even though they don't have too, and as far as I can see they don't seem to share that wealth to much with their off spring even though they must know their off spring are in a hard spot. I know many people like this right now. I know families that are renting, just chasing to make ends meet and their parents are happily travelling around grey nomads complaining all the way around Australia that the laundry and showers in the camp sites are not to their likings? the roads are very bumpy for the RV's, can't get wireless to access view their share portfolios :rolleyes:

Can't wait when they get to the next level 75-85 when they are parked into a aged care home, if they can find one??? and any of the savings left over are shipped out to secure the bond on that village or in many cases the already over stretch suffering sibling family needs to come up with some other revenue stream to care for the greedy senile parent who is suffering dementia. I bet that oldie won't get to much visitors and wonder why? As far as I'm concern they can now sit alone in that room and talk drival to low paid, in some cases can't speak a word of english, couldn't be bothered care worker. :|

I say "Spread the wealth with the family and loved ones ;) and you will get it back in kindness later when you need it - the door swings both ways I reckon. :p

16. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:lol: Obviously a child that was beaten by his Grand dad with a willow branch or kicked in the arse when he was young! :D

Should of kicked your arse a bit harder! :p :eek:

[​IMG]
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/2829044-3x2-700x467.jpg

17. honey stacker

honey stacker New Member Silver Stacker

I'm not sure if you're serious but shouldn't they get some time to kick back and enjoy what they have?

[​IMG]

Besides you might get some crazy oldies looking to escape their destiny!

18. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

19. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

Payback time now.

20. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Assume this is just to do with the changes we are told we need to make for sustainable living and not a "Soylent Green" proposal.

The bigger the government and the bigger the CEO's pay checks are the more the common person will need to tighten their belt in the name of sustainable living.