Occupy Julia and Tony

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by CriticalSilver, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And these guys just got a pay rise? If he or JG worked in the Private sector they would have been fired for incompetency long ago. And these two are the best their parties have to offer?

2. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

3. jparrie

jparrie Member

I'm with Southerner, I can't stand that ranga lying bitch but that's no reason to delve into the gutter.

4. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

The tennis was interesting last night with Julia and her royal company. The words "let them eat cake" were echoing in my mind.

Makes me wonder if she is a fractal reoccuranance of Maree Antionette, ala Timewave Zero.

5. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

You make my point. You are right, she probably wasn't in any danger and it was a bunch of unarmed protesters.....look how bad that exit was. What if there was a real threat? One pistol in that crowd and she was gone. Her BG had both arms wrapped around her, holding her up from falling. Any head of state should have left that venue under her own walking pace with a BG walking beside her arms free to deal with any threat.

That may or may not be so, depending on what your take is, but irrelevant to my post.

I totally agree, the leadership qualities represented are a farce. You can't tell me Joolya didn't know it was her camp that leaked the info to the protesters. IMO because they have been peacefully protesting in the past, it shocked her to see them banging hard on the glass and security telling her it was time to leave. That's why she rounded up Abbot before leaving. A thumbs up and down at the same time.

No one wants to see more armed goons punching unarmed women in the face. But she should have at least had a full team of a high class Protection Operators trained at a very high level surrounding her as she exited (in the circumstances Tony as well beside her). Its obvious she didnt have that. It is very easy for a properly set up Protection detail to scale down and give space when the situation allows so a head of state can engage with the public freely. Impossible to scale up when the situation changes if the right procedures and personnel are not in place.

6. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

Just propoganda from rich people trying to dIstabilise the elected government so they can rob the public purse.