NZ prime misister gives 48 hours notice of total shutdown

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by sterling-nz, Mar 23, 2020.

1. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

If I talked to my banking girl online my wife would shoot me. You're a lucky man!

I asked her before about adding another "wife" to our home just to help her out around the house and to "help with things" but she just rolls her eyes.
    I was thinking maybe an 18 yr old vietnamese girl that cant speak english, or maybe she cant speak at all.
    There are hot young women all over the world that need homes.
    A man can have dreams!

sterling-nz likes this.
  2. Davros10

Davros10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Again with the hopping. Are you sure you're not just hoping?

3. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

The Hope dies Last...

4. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

Even with the "lock down" NZ is in big big trouble.
    People are not taking things seriously.
    Back down at the pharmacy today and the trained professional pharmacists girls would not stop touching their faces and adjusting their masks.
    Groups of teen girls walking around and while the super markets are not over flowing anymore their are still restrictions on food (excluding fruit and veg) and the people inside are blase as F.
    Coughing and touching things and while im masked up with gloves they look at me like I AM THE PROBLEM.
    The nice security guard at the door was even taking people trolleys for them and he had no gloves or mask.

Oh and the OFFICIAL supplies the girls im helping at the pharmacy received from the govt was 3 masks and ONE gown.
    Pathetic.

5. Revolutionary

Revolutionary Member

In Vic and maybe even Australia also, you cannot enter (work or visit) an aged care facility after May 01st without having had the flu vaccination. So for me to maintain my occupation I have no choice but to have injections that have had no long term studies conducted to prove they are safe. Now I am not an anti vax, I choose to have my flu-vax every year as I understand the benefits. But the fact this is now forced makes me extremely uncomfortable because, this is just the start, where does this forced medicating end.

sterling-nz and madaw1 like this.
  6. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

We always have the choice because we are human being,but of course we have to pay the price. I'm sure my body is my property and only me can decide if I can have vaccination unless I know what's the substances in it. Try to ask any doctors if they know it..
    Edit: My last vaccination was at school 50 years ago and I'm quite happy to have healthy life-please do your own research and you will make your own mind...

sterling-nz likes this.