Now on Netflix and also a stunning numismatic issue of Poland Mint... Witcher, the Last Wish

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Art in Coins, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Art in Coins

Art in Coins Active Member

[​IMG]

These extraordinary coin issues have been created in cooperation with Andrzej Sapkowski, a famous Polish writer who wrote books in the series 'The Witcher'. On the basis of his works, CD Project Red created a series of games and Netflix will launch a TV series on the 20th of December. In the spirit of this massively popular franchise, Mint of Gdansk will release collectible coins with incredible designs inspired from The Witcher fiction series. Releasing in mid January, we expect to begin shipping in late January, early February. First up is the 2 ounce edition and followed up in late Feburary, the 1 Kilogram issue. To learn more, click on the images to visit their respective product pages.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    kutylin and SteelHand like this.
  2. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

Nice piece!! Great company. Great support. Very helpful!

kutylin likes this.
  3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And a great TV show. A good replacement for GOT.

ParanoidAndroid and kutylin like this.
  4. AlRoss0908

AlRoss0908 New Member

Has anyone seen the series already? Is it worth to spend time watching them? I would be grateful if someone will spoiler to me some episodes. Unfortunately, with my job, I don’t have too much time to waste on uninteresting movies. I plan what I will watch in advance, and now I have some free time. Sadly, I forgot my Netflix account details and lost all the recommended movies and tv series from my wish list. I found some kind of an alternative to Netflix and can find some TV shows and movies for free and watch them online.

5. Adeline

Adeline New Member

Mint of Gdansk has amazing coins! I am waiting for my gold Geralt coin!

6. Ryurazu

Ryurazu Active Member

Was hoping they acquire the rights to produce witcher amulets, and use actual stored/vaulted sterling silver to make them in limited production.

The series is okay so far wouldn't say it's extremely good but still nice just wished their was a little more focus on the colourful side characters much like in the game, but definitely worth watching if you like the games.

7. Charlejack

Charlejack New Member

These episodes are really good. Now I want to revisit the series. Of the three 2019 fantasy series, which include Carnival Row, Dark Beginnings, and The Witcher, the last one is the best. It's just a godsend! There's everything and for everyone. There's constantly some movement, a fair amount of dialogue, a dash of mysticism, and a fairy tale. Somehow it's all woven together competently and gets right to the heart! I'm curious how this will look on TV. And I suggest you Watch PPV live. That way, you're completely immersed in any movie or series atmosphere.