Now on Netflix and also a stunning numismatic issue of Poland Mint... Witcher, the Last Wish

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Art in Coins, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Art in Coins

Art in Coins Member

[​IMG]

These extraordinary coin issues have been created in cooperation with Andrzej Sapkowski, a famous Polish writer who wrote books in the series 'The Witcher'. On the basis of his works, CD Project Red created a series of games and Netflix will launch a TV series on the 20th of December. In the spirit of this massively popular franchise, Mint of Gdansk will release collectible coins with incredible designs inspired from The Witcher fiction series. Releasing in mid January, we expect to begin shipping in late January, early February. First up is the 2 ounce edition and followed up in late Feburary, the 1 Kilogram issue. To learn more, click on the images to visit their respective product pages.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    kutylin and SteelHand like this.
  2. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

Nice piece!! Great company. Great support. Very helpful!

kutylin likes this.
  3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And a great TV show. A good replacement for GOT.

kutylin likes this.
  4. AlRoss0908

AlRoss0908 New Member

Has anyone seen the series already? Is it worth to spend time watching them? I would be grateful if someone will spoiler to me some episodes. Unfortunately, with my job, I don’t have too much time to waste on uninteresting movies. I plan what I will watch in advance, and now I have some free time. Sadly, I forgot my Netflix account details and lost all the recommended movies and tv series from my wish list. I found some kind of an alternative to Netflix and can find some TV shows and movies for free and watch them online.