Not paying homeloan

Discussion in 'Other Investments' started by RomanControl, Sep 21, 2012.

1. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I started a thread with this name somewhere last year.
    I can't find it, so to summarise I stopped paying my mortgage because I discovered that the bank had not lent me any money.

And I was met with a variety of responses from other stackers, from me being a thief to a con man.

Now 10 months later, I have not paid my mortgage. The bank has not foreclosed.
    I had planned to do a series of things in order to get the title and the bank to release any lien on it.
    But life circumstances were such I had bigger problems to deal with.
    (fighting the defacto government, or rather letting them beat me a few times and steal my wealth until they learn their lesson)

I have sent one letter only. In December 2011. I intended to wait a certain period and send them a default notice then file it in court for a judgement against them.
    and a return of my title and monies already paid by me, to be returned in full.

However I have now filed my declaration to the commonwealth govt. that to contract with WA govt. who threw out the queen would cause me to commit treason (comm. govt. is also defacto, but not so obvious about it , so I was trying to use them against WA)
    so I cannot file it in a WA court, and apparently you have to file such things only in the state where it occurs.

So I am in a sort of limbo.

However I was obviously right. The initial reaction from the bank manager was irate ranting at me on the phone. But since then I have only received reminder letters to pay my mortgage. The amount I owed was also reduced. Perhaps to entice me to pay it.
    And the proofs I asked to be provided in my one letter have never been provided.
    The letter has been acknowledged as received verbally.
    But the guy refused to answer my questions.
    And hasnt carried out threats to foreclose.
    He is obviously waiting for me to take him to court. Which i cannot do.

So whilst this knowledge doesn't do me any good, it may be of use to others.

This is what I have discovered- the bank did not lend me any money. They facilitated a privelege an Australian citizen is granted as part of our hidden financial situation.
    That we are operating in bankruptcy and are allowed to live somewhere until such time as the IMF or whoever is paid back.
    Our titles are only tenancy titles, we do not own our homes/land. So it isnt as good as it may seem.

There is a way to own your house/land. But you'd have to cut a new path to do it, I believe.

Cutting new paths seems to be expensive and not particularly fun. But probably worth it when everyone else realises their property is owned by a corporation in debt to the IMF ( the pope) and one day a default is likely to occur, and the banks are going to collect on the collateral.

The property market seems, legally, to be a game of musical chairs without chairs, and the music has never stopped. So noone realises.

Anyone wants the details of my letter, or how you go about actually owning your house., to the best of my knowledge can message me.

I am currently a politcal refugee living in a shack in the bush and flat broke. And would like some recompense for hard won knowledge before sharing it.

I am offering the means to stop paying your mortgage, get your title back, and the monies already paid. Then transferring it into a tile where you actually own it.

I dont expect you will enjoy an easy ride in doing so, but I'm damn sure I'm right. And worst case scenario you can achieve what I have achieved with one letter. Not paying mortgage without foreclosure

2. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mv8KLJxnv4[/youtube]

3. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Without being too inquisitive, can you advise the amount of reduction involved, either is $ or as a %?

4. Au-mageddon

Au-mageddon Active Member

Not sure I am ready to take that particular red pill just yet .... afraid of what I might see when I wake up on the "other side" of the Matrix.

5. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me could clarify but the way I understand it is;

Australia like most countries is running under bankruptcy and hence why we register Birth Certificates, it is to create a Corporation with our names. Then by a play of the Legal System there is an avenue to make a claim against the Corporation and associate it back to a person. Without this avenue a person could only be committed of Crimes and that of an Offense. I Crime is harm to another person directly or indirectly, an Offense is what ever legislation some idiots in Canberra want to dream up and enforced without the consent of individuals.

From what I have learned the Fiat system is only 1/2 the problem the other half is Legal system. It's the combination of the two that will keep people enslaved, I cannot see any way this will ever change without a mass Revolution and if so would either trigger global Revolution or Global Intervention depending on the awareness of other Countries at the time. Another way but less likely way is for Re-education of law enforcement, if they refuse to enforce legislation then there is no power. Another way also less likely is for the collective population to refuse to support any Government decreed Acts via Jury Nullification.

For now the only way I see it is you can avoid most of the fiat games by switching to Silver and most of the Legal games if you study Law, but other than that to go it alone you will dedicate your life to not getting too far. Every time you make a step the rules will change, you can't fight it alone. One day people will be ready to make the change and it will happen in unison all around the World but I feel that it is maybe a couple more generations away still.

6. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I don't remember, havent looked at it for a while. Between not paying a repayment or 3 and sending my letter I got an amount owing that was about 3 payments plus.
    Then after the letter I got a rrevised amount that was less than a usual repayment.

Which I assume was to encourage me to start paying again.

You can probably figure this out from what I've already written here and the other thread.
    I cant guarantee success because our courts are now thoroughly corrupt . You cannot access a jury and the lawyers are now openly stealing money.
    But dont reward me until it's worked for you.

Even though the courts are corrupt, that's not to say the bank wants to bet on that. And with luck you can get them to back out before going to court.
    They certainly backed down in my case.

And thats from a single letter and no filings.

Can you imagine the scope of this crime? I wouldnt like to be a bank manager when everyone sees theyve been slaving away to pay a debt they never owed, for something they don't own. People's lives are structured around paying off these fake debts. Its absolute and deliberate fraud on a monumental scale.

The bank could and should, do exactly what it does when it provides a "home loan" for around $200 in fees. Thats about the total cost to them to provide you with a home.

And then they con you into paying them a fee for half your life, plus interest on maybe 2 hours work.

7. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

Yes tozak , it appears we are in the same boat as America. Its easy to prove their bankruptcy, its in congressional records. but unless you're in the know in Australia, or have banking/legal knowledge it isnt so easy to prove.
    We do have a foreign owned Reserve bank, and the IMF one world currency. So it would seem so. But actual admissions in Hansard havent been researched or uncovered yet by anyone, as far as I'm aware.

There is a much easier way out than what youu suggest. The freeman ideas are looking at the problem from what we are in now. But if you look at it historically it all falls into place.
    And our remedy doesnt require revolution. Although I have spoken to a few guys who think their may be civil war here soon.
    Apparently one of them is Normie Rowe, that singer from ye olden days. Although that is about 5th hand hearsay.

There are groups forming here there and everywhere, who are getting serious at last.

I expect if anything happens for it to be surreal. As 90% of the population are braindead watching TV in the suburbs and will be oblivious to what's going on and why.
    The media will probably call us terrorists.
    And the US army or the UN army will come to save the suburbanites from the baddies. So they can go back to endlessly renovating the godless slavery they call their lives.

8. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

9. Kawa

Kawa New Member

If you have this sorted why are you living in a shack in the bush and flat broke?

Seems you lost and the Bank won?

Also how do you get internet from a shack in the bush?

10. Au-mageddon

I also wondered about this irony.

11. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Don't let the truth stand in the way of a good story ;)

12. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

One day when you're all grown up you might develop principles.
    When you do you may understand that as i wrote in the original post, I will not contract with the defacto W.A. government. Because it is treason.
    Therefore I cannot ,in good conscience,access the court system they control or the land titles they control. In order to either take this to the next level , or sell my house.

I fail to see any irony. I did not set out to make a fast buck. And if that was my goal , I could simply go to a W.A. court and file as I have the bank in dishonour. It is very tempting when yoou are broke, believe me.

As far as enlightening you on a monumental fraud that may've cost you alot of money, (just sell your damn house while you can )
    you're most welcome gentlemen

13. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thanks for efforts....

Tried to take this path, but due to working for state gov. & having land title in two names. Mr & Mrs Boneyard, I have taken a back seat in the process.

The idea & facts are true, but the path takes a toll & time & effort.

If I was a single freeman/sovereign/human without bEing tied to the Martix, I would be all over this concept/reality 1000%.

I am in tune with your way & wish you luck.

If you need a bolt hole, let me know and will welcome you & others who fight the good fight to Tassie.

Cheers.........g

14. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Is this groundbreaking legal precedence?

If so, why has nobody else discovered this loophole and tried it?

If it's legit, I'm sure there is someone out there with the resources to win this one without having to try too hard. Can't they can just pay someone else to do it for them?

15. registered nutcase

registered nutcase New Member

As much as I admire you RC, I have to say that principles do not put food on the table or give you a life( of freedom and true happyness), surely with what you have been through, you would be more incline to use the system to enrich you and make you and friends / family better off and free of the matrix, as aposed to trying to bring down the world.

I agree with yourself and boneyard, the world is rather turtled, but we are a long time of revolution, why not use the system and get ahead because of it?

No one else has tried it... they have, but if the situation was reversed, would you publish it? If it was me I would do EVERYTHING in my power to hide it and when I write the rules...

16. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Who signed the contract ? Mr Roman Control the Fiction or romancontrol the person ?

Might be something here for you, a whole lot of info on the constitution and legal standing of Australian law as it falls under commonwealth rulings.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/

17. Au-mageddon

I too hate the banks and their practices, no doubt like many other members here. So I could understand if your fight was against the unreasonable interest or fees charged on your home loan, on the basis that they did not, in fact pay any real money for it, merely added it to their balance sheet.

At a stretch I can see that not paying your mortgage and the bank not defaulting (yet) is making a point, but do you really think even if you win this battle you have any chance of winning the overall war ?

How can you justify your entitlement to the title of your property to be greater than the banks, especially given the fact you did not pay the previous owner anything for it, and at best your claim on the property would be for the proportion of funds paid off the mortgage against the original purchase price.

Sorry mate, but to me it reeks of nothing more than attempted thievery, whether it be it legal or not, and I have the same attitude towards corporations or individuals who organise their affairs so they pay zero tax.

I much prefer to use the banks tools against them as much as is reasonable possible - which is why I dont pay fees on my accounts or any interest on my Visa - ever. And also why I am not in debt to any bank.

Sorry if my pov is contrary to yours Roman, but I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Au-

18. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

So RC. What's been happening in your neck of the scrub? :cool:

You missed me didn't you, it's why you're back.

Edit to add: by the way, business is ticking along quite well actually, contrary to your understanding of the industry ;)

19. alexisio

alexisio New Member Silver Stacker

Please dont encourage him!

20. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I feel sympathy for RC's position, but I know that thousands of years of fine tuning the laws of the land cannot, will not, be overturned by one lone soul in W.A.

If the freeman philosophy had any basis in law, I would expect that any number of unscrupulous, glory seeking, trained, coke snorting, immoral lawyers would have found a way to exploit the loopholes over the centuries. Since they have not, and continue to make their money representing criminals of all types, I feel that playing the banking and legal game as a freeman in order to live free of the matrix is theoretically possible, but in practice playing to produce a win for the individual is highly improbable.