North Korea situation

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Jim4silver, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

LOL.
    The Israeli Jew lady said "it is a trick we always use".
    Now that really grots me off that when israel finally does get held to account for their crimes (and they will) reasonable people like this lady will get stuck in the firing line as well.
    I have been thinking about this the last few days and have to say i have been sucked into my hate of israel and forgotten that many good people live there and disagree with the powers that be as well.
    DAMN IT>>>>>> I did this years ago with my dislike of USA .govt policy and included all Americans within my bitching.
    I will again be far far far more careful in my arguments of israel not to include every Israeli when i speak of my disgust.

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I was once like that too about America but then I discovered they're not all like that.

There are many good Jewish people in Israel that despise their Zionist Government but can't do anything about it. The only protests against Zionism from Jews comes outside of Israel.

Gullintanni and spannermonkey like this.
  3. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

North Korea cancels talks with South, threatens to call off US talks over military drills, calls them 'rehearsal for invasion'

North Korea cancels talks with South, threatens to call off US talks over military drills
    https://www.rt.com/news/426827-north-korea-threaten-talks-trump/

Can Pyongyang trust Washington? Ask Native American Chief Red Eagle
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/426925-north-korea-trust-us/

US demanded N. Korea ship ‘some’ nukes & missiles abroad within 6 months – Asahi
    https://www.rt.com/news/426958-korea-nuclear-us-demands/

4. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There's been a huge split in the jewish community re the zionist movement
    I saw a youtube clip ( can't find the link ,will upload when I do )
    It was 90 min of the most orthadox & highest rabbi's were anti zionist movement
    It was a big venue 000's of rabbi's in black just giving it to the zionist

Gullintanni and Skyrocket like this.
  5. alor

[​IMG]

Skyrocket likes this.
  6. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Where there's a will, there's a way....
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-after-trump-scraps-summit-kcna-idUSKCN1IP3SC

North Korea says open to resolving issues with U.S. after Trump scraps summit: KCNA

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea’s vice foreign minister Kim Kye Gwan said the North is open to resolving issues with the United States whenever and however after U.S. President Donald Trump called off a June summit with its leader, Kim Jong Un.

“We had set in high regards President Trump’s efforts, unprecedented by any other president, to create a historic North Korea-U.S. summit,” said the vice foreign minister in a statement released on Friday by the North’s central news agency.

“We tell the United States once more that we are open to resolving problems at any time in any way,” he said.

7. SilverGull

SilverGull Member

8. alor

9. Gullintanni

THIS IS THE GREATEST POLITICAL ACT OF THEATER of all time.
    I have finally figured it out and it is magnificent.
    For so long the DPRK has been a thorn in the side of the west and Trump and the western leaders are playing him so wonderfully.
    I mean if Trump can so easily turn on his "allies" then he is not going to take any sh%t from a tinpot dictator is he?
    The tariffs and and climate accord and all the of drama is just a gigantic act that will cause the DPRK to concede far more than ever before.
    We may not find out the truth for years to come but i suggest what we are seeing is scripted drama where the ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS .

bubblebobble2 likes this.
  10. bubblebobble2

bubblebobble2 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Trump has only one thing in his head ahead of this summit, which definitely not a peace deal... more likely to show the world his arrogant and 'man-child' tantrums

11. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm loving it - just imagine the waterfalls of liberal tears when the Koreas unite. Also imagine the estimated trillion dollars worth of commodities mining boom, all the utilities and infra building that it will necessitate, all the big pharma rushing in as South Korea pays to de-worm, vaccinate & de-lice 24 million Norks all on one go etc etc... It's going to be a massive exercise and a spectacular thing to witness.

Gullintanni likes this.
  12. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You need to to stop smoking crack.

The 'best case' outcome for the Trump-Kim meeting is a vague 'road map' to a permanent peace treaty to replace the ad hoc truce since 1953.

Kim has displayed no interest in giving up power, he's is going offer the minimum it takes to resume fuel and food shipments from China propping up his government. De-nuclearization isn't happening; it's KJU's long-term guarantee against any attempt to regime-change him (see "Libya model", Colonel Qaddafi).

Beyond a few old people who are fixated on seeing relatives from 50+ years ago, few South Korean voters have any interest in reunification. Everything they want and everyone they know is south of the DMZ. ROK is a democracy, and footing the bill to re-integrate millions of indoctrinated, malnourished, possibly diseased, individuals who speak almost a different language isn't very appealing as an electoral platform.

13. Pr176

Pr176 Active Member

Chinese built ghost cities as far as the eye can see.

Gullintanni likes this.
  14. Gullintanni

They kinda make a bit of sense now ?

15. alor

16. alor

The key word in the Trump-Kim show

http://www.atimes.com/article/the-key-word-in-the-trump-kim-show/

When in doubt, re-read Panmunjom
    The Singapore joint statement is not a deal; it’s a statement. The absolutely key item is number 3: “Reaffirming the April 27, 2018, Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.”

This means that the US and North Korea will work towards denuclearization not only in what concerns the DPRK but the whole Korean Peninsula.

Much more than “…the DPRK commits to work toward the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula”, the keywords are in fact “reaffirming the April 27, 2018, Panmunjom Declaration…”

Even before Singapore, everyone knew the DPRK would not “de-nuke” (Trump terminology) for nothing, especially when promised just some vague US “guarantees”.

Predictably, both US neocon and humanitarian imperialist factions are unanimous in their fury, blasting the absence of “meat” in the joint statement. In fact there’s plenty of meat. Singapore reaffirms the Panmunjom Declaration, which is a deal between North Korea and South Korea.

By signing the Singapore joint statement, Washington has been put on notice of the Panmunjom Declaration. In law, when you take notice of a fact, you can’t ignore it later. The DPRK’s commitment to denuclearize in the Singapore statement is a reaffirmation of its commitment to denuclearize in the Panmunjom Declaration, with all of the conditions attached to it. And Trump acknowledged that by signing the Singapore statement.

The Panmunjom Declaration stresses that: “South and North Korea confirmed the common goal of realizing, through complete denuclearization, a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula. South and North Korea shared the view that the measures being initiated by North Korea are very meaningful and crucial for the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and agreed to carry out their respective roles and responsibilities in this regard. South and North Korea agreed to actively seek the support and cooperation of the international community for the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.”

That’s the commitment. “International community”, as everyone knows, is code for the US as The Great Decider. If Washington does not bring back its military from South Korea, there will be no denuclearization. Essentially, that’s the deal discussed between Kim and President Xi Jinping in their two crucial, pre-Singapore meetings. Get the US out of the peninsula, and we have your back.

So all focus should be on “reaffirming”, the key word in the Singapore joint statement.

renovator and JulieW like this.
  17. alor

US military blocks proposed railway linking North & South Korea

18. bubblebobble2

bubblebobble2 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Noo.... Lil' Kimmy cannot get his Samsung mobile repaired then...

19. alor

South Korea should just cut all the funding to the base there...just like Trump did with the Palestinian aid

There is no need to pay for the US soldiers to remain there, they will have to leave

20. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

SK is better off siding with China