NEW website!!! Important!!!

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by wyldkatt, Nov 3, 2011.

1. tamo42

tamo42 New Member

Unicorns are awesome. They're not as popular as pandas, which is why they are relatively cheaper.

The designs are spectacular IMO, and because there are fewer, it's easier to complete a set if that's what you're into.

2. silverlover

silverlover Member

Hey comeaux, thats great you have come in and vouch for him. I am too open for ideas, discussion, thoughts on our neat little hobby (a profitable one that is) that involves collecting Panda coins.

There is nothing wrong with that at all. But as I said before, please understand that when

A) a poster that is newly registered that comes into a forum that

B) starts posting about a site that charges 25% more than a guy with excellent credentials/reputation (Peter's PP), asking Yennus to ask for a pin on this "paid service"...well.....expect some flak.

Again, nothing wrong with getting different angles, opinions, data,,..etc on our hobby. Though how it was done, as I said, was certainly not the best way to do it.

The last thing I want is to have this special forum closing the doors on peeps. I think Wyldkat perhaps could be of benefit and would certainly be open to his stuff.

Now back to our Star Wars episode, lol

3. Mohur

Mohur New Member

I really like these coins and have started with the most common 1997 in OMP. Awesome design!

4. 940palmtx

940palmtx New Member

Yeah the coins are killer, but I'm still in shock seeing what some graded silver 1oz 68s and 69s just went for on eBay!!! 250-400 USD :(