New to the forum, where does everyone get news on silver?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Silverholicsanonymous, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Silverholicsanonymous

Silverholicsanonymous New Member

Good Morning / Evening All,

Just want to introduce myself to everyone on the forum, my name is Shawn im from Orlando, FL. I’ve joined in hopes to increase the knowledge I have in the silver stacking field. I do have one question if you all would be so kind to oblige-

Where does everyone get their news on upcoming semi-numismatic coins that will be released, mintage numbers, ect. and just news in general?

Thank You,
    Shawn

2. fourninefine

fourninefine New Member

A couple of things you can do is subscribe to all major mint newsletters and also some dealers. I also like the APMEX website as a good source of info as well. You're lucky to stack in the states - such a bigger and more diverse market than in Australia.

3. Silverholicsanonymous

Silverholicsanonymous New Member

Great info! Thank You for the help, and yes the states seem to be "where its at" when it comes to stacking precious metals. As far as dealers go online, could you provide examples of a few different ones you subscribe to? That would be great, now days its hard to tell which dealer is the real deal and which ones are fakes!

Thanks!

4. JNS

JNS Active Member Silver Stacker

S.S. is a good place to start, government and private mints, grading companies, dealers, coin forums and fairs as well.

I always travel so, i check local dealers from different places i visited via internet.

Most of the big dealers always put on their website ads that they are authorised or partner distributors.
    Check their products to get further information.

Photos that catches your attention on the internet can be also be a good start to press your search button.