New to stacking and the boards

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Sickboy1031, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Sickboy1031

Sickboy1031 New Member

Hi I just started stacking I live In Idaho in the states and have been lurking around for a while
    I am a 29 year old tattoo artist and for the last 2 months every time I do a large tattoo the next day on my way to work I stop by the silver and gold shop on my way to work and pick up an ounce or two. The guy I own the tattoo shop with has been doing the same to a lesser extent. as of today I have 21 ounces 2 grams of .999 silver and 1/10 ounce gold I took pictures of my stack but Im still debating about where I want to upload them I dont want to put them on my facebook. So my silver stack is a little more raggedy than some it consists of:
    1oz bars
    2 Engelhard
    4 Canadian National assayers
    1 that has the 10 commandments
    1 that says have a "bearry happy birthday" with a bear on it
    1oz Ingots
    2 Round plugs that say "Swiss of America" and "golden west" on the other side
    2 Rectangular A-Mark bars they kinda look like mini versions of big buillion bars
    1oz Rounds
    1 Golden state mint with a prospector on it and an eagle
    1 that just say montana big sky country
    1 Sunshine Mint silver eagle
    1/2oz Rounds
    1 Engelhard american prospector
    1 constitution mint

5oz Round Snow White 50th anniversary round

New stuf I got today
    1gram bars
    2 They say Citra and henri perce with little holes to put them on a pendant or something
    1/20 gold coins
    2 from the South Dakota centenial or something with 2 buffalo on one side

Well thats my stack so far I know some of the rounds and plugs are kinda strange but I picked up all this stuff except the gram bars and gold and between $.40-1.00 over spot . the little tiny bars he just gave me for a buck each when I bought the gold today. I dont know why Im mostly into silver but I just had to have some gold today and he gave me both 1/20 gold for 140. I like how varied my stack is it makes me think of treasure. If you guys know anything about those little gram bars and those buffalo gold. or any of my other weird stuff I would be stoked. from what it sounds like on here I did good getting the fractionals for only 60 cents over total for the 2 1/2 ouncers.
    sorry Im rambling

2. Aurora et luna

Aurora et luna Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome Sickboy

3. pmfiend

pmfiend New Member

Welcome sickboy, nice stack. Its not raggedy - variety is the spice of life. Especially at spot price.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome mate. Great to have more folks from the US on board!

5. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome and enjoy the ride.