Neat video interview of young female numismatist

Discussion in 'Numismatics' started by mmissinglink, Jul 11, 2016.

1. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

There clearly appears to be a cross-over between coin collectors and stackers. Many stackers end up adding collectable (numismatic / semi-numismatic) coins to their stash and I know numismatists who have added bullion to their stash.

Western societies seem to be moving away from valuing precious metals....no major currency is backed by metals any longer, and some countries are considering doing away with some or all types of coins. So I always find it inspirational when I see young people come into collecting coins or stacking precious metal bullion....either way, the cross-over means that a new generation of people will attach value to items which otherwise have zero intrinsic value (bullion and coins) and seem to be losing favor among the general population:

http://www.coinworld.com/videos/201...w_editorial_monday-morning-brief&utm_content=

2. KeepOnTrying!

KeepOnTrying! Member

This will be another one of those "lucky" kids who noticed something adults were doing and got involved (just like Warren Buffett). If she continues this way she would have amassed a ton of valuable coins by the age of 30.

Good luck Child and Bless you!